Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th April 2016, 18:31   #61

Re: Letty - My Toyota Etios G Xclusive Edition

Would like to know what is the city mileage of Etios (sedan) petrol. We recently bought one & the city mileage has been highly disappointing @ 8.6 km/litre. But I have spoken to at least 200 taxi drivers who use the diesel version & the answer is never been less than 15km /ltr. But In bangalore traffic the current speed is 12km/hr. I did test the mileage between bangalore to mysore with 4 adults & moderate luggage. Restricted the speed to 80km max & the mileage showed 19km/ ltr. Would like to hear the experience of other etios petrol car users. Apart from this one issue I am extremely happy with the vehicle.
Old 21st April 2016, 09:51   #62
BHPian

Re: Letty - My Toyota Etios G Xclusive Edition

I am in Pune and the driving pattern is shirt bursts of 40 kmh and some back to back for 10-15 mins...22 kms take 1 hour to 1.5 hrs. Mine is petrol VX sedan and I get around 12 with a/c overall including weekend driving (less traffic). I don't switch gears often, very sedate driving style - I try to drive it like an automatic. By this I mean, I try to anticipate traffic so as to prevent sudden breaks and get forced to downshift. For most creeping traffic and road bumps I try to be in 3rd. This ability of Etios is what I like best. .
kotirajendra is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks