Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th July 2017, 11:11   #121
BANNED

Re: Happy Birthday Dad - From all of us and your Maruti Swift ZXi! EDIT: 10,000 km up!

Hello there, How is the Silver Queen doing? There has been no update on this thread for quite sometime. I hope your father is enjoying the ride in it as before.
Do update on it.
Regards
visky.
Old 4th June 2018, 18:31   #122
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Happy Birthday Dad - From all of us and your Maruti Swift ZXi! EDIT: 10,000 km up!

After almost 3 years and 10 months, and around 17,3xx kms on the ODO, we bid farewell to Dad's Silver Queen yesterday.

She was bought by a close contact in my circle for a price of Rs 4.25 lakhs.

Dad has moved over to Auryn (Tiago XZA) completely since November 2017, and Silver Queen saw little to no running for the past 5 months. Dad's problems with the gear shifting with his troublesome left hand had worsened in the past year or so, and his reflexes has also slowed down. One of the main reasons why I had got the automatic version of the bestselling Tata hatch in recent times for him.

Parting pics of our Silver Queen from her washing session before handing her over to her new owner:

Happy Birthday Dad - From all of us and your Maruti Swift ZXi! EDIT: 10,000 km up!-image1.jpeg

Happy Birthday Dad - From all of us and your Maruti Swift ZXi! EDIT: 10,000 km up!-image2.jpeg

Goodbye, Dad's 2014 birthday gift. Thank you for the memories and for all the wonderful support you gave to my Dad throughout your journey with us.

May you have a long, happy life with your new owner.
RavenAvi is offline   (10) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks