Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th November 2014, 12:42   #61
BHPian

Re: 2014 VW Polo GT TSI - The Grey Raptor

Congratulations on acquiring the GT TSI. It's one heck of a car and its gonna keep you smiling as long as you own it. I like the fact that the TSI's are being offered in other shades instead of just red white and black. Its strange that the spare wheel isint an alloy anymore. Also the seat covers look really good and compliment the leather on the other instruments. Have fun with the car mate.
chase_nt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th November 2014, 14:08   #62
BHPian

Excellent review inomad and congratulations on your buy. Makes me wonder why I wasted my money on the Brio. Wait; Had to bow to the wishes of the ladies in the house. But again if you really want to enjoy your driving you should better get yourself one of these petrolheads from VW.
As for the international Polo, I would pay for every single feature shown in the video if it was available here. When will be treated on par with the developed countries of the world or atleast worthy of being able to use products used internationally?
ajindal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th November 2014, 15:00   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by inomad View Post
Spare key ain't a remote
This is strange cause they give you two of these with the Vento Tsi.

Maan, I absolutely loved reading about your GT. The way you have described how this car feels to a driver is spot on.

This could be just me. I get the feeling the engine is in a better mood in S mode. Guess there is more gas, air going in to those cylinders.
sandeepmohan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th November 2014, 16:52   #64
BHPian

Congratulations on the spanking new GT TSI. I got myself one too and a review is on it's way soon with an interesting background story. Your review is absolutely spot-on and describes the car to the T. Here's wishing you many happy miles with your GT!
4nd3r50n is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th November 2014, 10:28   #65
BHPian

Many congratulations on owning your pocket rocket! It looks rather special too with those classy all-black interiors and the superb carbon steel exterior. I look forward to continued inputs on your ownership experience. Enjoy it!
rednikhil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th November 2014, 14:56   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajindal View Post
Excellent review inomad and congratulations on your buy. Makes me wonder why I wasted my money on the Brio. Wait; Had to bow to the wishes of the ladies in the house. But again if you really want to enjoy your driving you should better get yourself one of these petrolheads from VW.
As for the international Polo, I would pay for every single feature shown in the video if it was available here. When will be treated on par with the developed countries of the world or atleast worthy of being able to use products used internationally?
Thanksamuch! I came dangerously close to getting a brio myself for the very same reason ... Them ladies find Brio cute! God only knows how I saved the day
Old 8th November 2014, 14:59   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4nd3r50n View Post
Congratulations on the spanking new GT TSI. I got myself one too and a review is on it's way soon with an interesting background story. Your review is absolutely spot-on and describes the car to the T. Here's wishing you many happy miles with your GT!
Thanks. Look forward to reading your review
inomad is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th November 2014, 15:04   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepmohan View Post
This is strange cause they give you two of these with the Vento Tsi.

Maan, I absolutely loved reading about your GT. The way you have described how this car feels to a driver is spot on.

This could be just me. I get the feeling the engine is in a better mood in S mode. Guess there is more gas, air going in to those cylinders.
Thanks for your appreciation.
Old 9th November 2014, 20:26   #69
BHPian

Congrats on acquiring the best hot hatch. Just want to know the performance of the stock head lamps. Is an upgrade required ?.
Old 13th November 2014, 18:07   #70
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Rider View Post
Congrats on acquiring the best hot hatch. Just want to know the performance of the stock head lamps. Is an upgrade required ?.
Hey thanks!

Ive got nothing to complain about the headlamps. Upgrades are any day abetter deal, but one can live with these stock.
Old 13th November 2014, 18:10   #71
BHPian

The mileage ticker has been behaving rather funnily. Today during my office commute i was driving with a reading of 10.7 and then suddenly it automatically reset itself to zero. post that the mileage figure became pretty volatile and moved up and down between 10 and 11.5. Can anyone explain why it went cuckoo?
Old 13th November 2014, 19:14   #72
BHPian

Quote:
The mileage ticker has been behaving rather funnily. Today during my office commute i was driving with a reading of 10.7 and then suddenly it automatically reset itself to zero. post that the mileage figure became pretty volatile and moved up and down between 10 and 11.5. Can anyone explain why it went cuckoo?
The time from start, mileage, avg speed and distance from start will reset when press the 'OK' button on the RHS of the steering wheel.
Might have pressed by mistake ?
Old 13th November 2014, 19:58   #73
BHPian

Congrats inomad on the GT TSI. While it was the Vento TSI that I chose for requirements of space, it was the Polo that I took my first test drive and is the more agile brother to the Vento. Have loads fun.
Old 13th November 2014, 21:34   #74
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Could be that you hit the button that cycles through the different views and moved from the avg consumption display to the instantaneous consumption display. This one goes all over the place as it is an instant reading. The pre-refresh version has this toggle on the right wiper stalk, If I am not wrong for the face lifted version it is on the right side of the steering.

Congrats on the new ride and wish you all the best
Old 10th December 2014, 13:04   #75
BHPian

Quote:

Ive got nothing to complain about the headlamps. Upgrades are any day abetter deal, but one can live with these stock.
True that!! Brilliant review on your GT. Have been enjoying mine for the last two months and would agree on every aspect you've penned down here.

Have fun!
HR.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks