Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th January 2015, 17:25   #16
BHPian

Re: My Smoke Grey Ford EcoSport - 1.5L Diesel (Trend Variant)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRoadie View Post
]

Hope you all like my thread. I will be posting a comparison between Figo and Ecosport shortly. Here is a picture of both cars together.
I did like your thread very much. Many congratulations for your new car. Please come up with a comparison with Figo asap. From a limited TD of Ecosport at the time of its launch, I felt the suspensions too stiff & uncomfortable. Has Ford done any change to the set up?
Chitta Pradhan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th January 2015, 17:43   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitta Pradhan View Post
I did like your thread very much. Many congratulations for your new car. Please come up with a comparison with Figo asap. From a limited TD of Ecosport at the time of its launch, I felt the suspensions too stiff & uncomfortable. Has Ford done any change to the set up?
Thanks for the compliment. I will post the comparison either today or tomorrow. I will compare the size, interior, legroom, engine etc. Hope it will be helpful for members here.
HappyRoadie is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th January 2015, 19:34   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitta Pradhan View Post
From a limited TD of Ecosport at the time of its launch, I felt the suspensions too stiff & uncomfortable. Has Ford done any change to the set up?
In 2015, Ford will be launching a revised EcoSport in Europe, where one of the changes is some tweaks to the suspension (no details provided). India might receive some/all of these changes.

That's the best official info we have in terms of suspension changes to the EcoSport. Until then, the best you can do is play around with tire pressures

Source: http://www.team-bhp.com/news/europe-...ed-spare-wheel
arunphilip is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks