Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th July 2019, 14:04   #31
BHPian

Re: My first automatic car: Honda City CVT VX with paddle shifters

Being an owner of two cars from the same segment i.e Honda City VX AT i-VTEC 2014 and Skoda Rapid TDI AT,here's my take on the two cars:-
The City is more fun and flickable around corners and feels more responsive(read better feedback) while overtaking due to the stiff-suspension setup.The Rapid seems to pitch more at triple digit speeds(In my opinion, it is more softly sprung).Also,the Rapid feels a bit disconcerting while overtaking a long line of Trucks until it is well past the Turbo-Lag zone.The Rapid's EPS feels and behaves like a hydraulic unit whereas the City's steering feels lifeless and numb and has a fair amount of play.The Rapid's forte lies in it torque spread between 2000RPM-4000RPM and feels like a Thar while climbing hills.
Old 13th June 2021, 13:31   #32

Re: My first automatic car: Honda City CVT VX with paddle shifters

Yes, City CVT is a great combination of engine, transmission, and handling. I drive petrol VCVT and made some videos of driving in S Mode as well as D mode to share how stonker of an engine is it in different driving styles.

You can find it in my first post as a Newbie here :

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intro...-kid-40-a.html (On cloud nine! A father, an entrepreneur & a car kid @ 40)

Hope you guys like it!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks