Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th July 2015, 16:50   #46
BHPian

re: Toyota Etios Diesel : An Ownership Review (12 Months & 13,500 kms)

Today the 11th of July 2015 our ETIOS has completed 12 months with us with the ODO reading as 13,500 Kms

Sharing a Classic Snap of our ETIOS on it's 1st Birthday
My Toyota Etios Diesel - 3 years & 45,000 km update-_mg_0808-3.jpg

Total Maintenance Cost for 1 Year : Rs.5,000/= (approximately) which means Rs.0.37/Km
Niggles : An issue with the Front Left & Right Drive Shafts which has been taken care off under warranty
AJ-got-BHP is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th July 2015, 11:43   #47
BHPian

re: Toyota Etios Diesel : An Ownership Review (18 Months & 20,000 kms)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ-got-BHP View Post

Replaced the ineffective stock 60/55 bulbs to Philips Rally Vision 130/100 by using the Philips Plug & Play Relay
From last 7k kms my Liva has traveled more than 90% on highways.

The stock bulbs are fine for city with street lights around but for highway they are less than average, so there is an urge upgrade from stock bulbs.

How would you rate the performance of Philips Rally Vision 130/100 (I am thinking of 90/100).

Did you have any issues with Philips Plug & Play Relay ? I am sure there is no cut / slicing of wire (warranty issues with A.s.s)

Any issues pertaining to reflectors with the amount of heat generated by 130/100 bulbs ?

Quote:
Today the 11th of July 2015 our ETIOS has completed 12 months with us with the ODO reading as 13,500 Kms
Wish you many more happy miles in your Etios

Quote:
Total Maintenance Cost for 1 Year : Rs.5,000/= (approximately) which means Rs.0.37/Km
Etios Twins are freaking cheap to maintain

Please share your review after the Front Left & Right Drive Shafts are replaced under warranty.

Last edited by driving_smartly : 16th July 2015 at 11:45.
Old 16th July 2015, 14:07   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by driving_smartly View Post
The stock bulbs are fine for city with street lights around but for highway they are less than average, so there is an urge upgrade from stock bulbs.

How would you rate the performance of Philips Rally Vision 130/100 (I am thinking of 90/100).

Did you have any issues with Philips Plug & Play Relay ? I am sure there is no cut / slicing of wire (warranty issues with A.s.s)

Any issues pertaining to reflectors with the amount of heat generated by 130/100 bulbs ?
I had installed the Philips Rally Vision 130/100 Bulbs with the Philips Plug & Play Relay sometime in November 2014. They have been excellent so far without any issues with either the relay or the reflectors. The warranty also does not get void with the Authorized Service Centre as no OEM wiring has been cut.

IMO you can go ahead with either the 130/100 or the 100/90 setup without any trouble whatsoever. There is a lot of resistance for using 130/100; but I took a gamble and so far it's paid off. Point to note is that the Philips Plug & Play Relays come with Ceramic holders which is good for the set up asthey take the heat well.
AJ-got-BHP is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th July 2015, 19:24   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by driving_smartly View Post
Please share your review after the Front Left & Right Drive Shafts are replaced under warranty.
Something that I never expected out of Toyota all this while

The unaddressed Concern :
  • As mentioned earlier, there was a Drive Shaft issue noticed by me in the last week of June 2015 and the same was reported to Toyota Bangalore
  • The matter was then reported to Topsel Toyota (EM Byepass near Ruby Hospital) by Toyota Bangalore. The vehicle was picked up on the 4th of July 2015 by Topsel Toyota.
  • However, they could not determine the issue and the vehicle was sent back to my residence; i being out of station on the given date
  • Once I was back, I paid a visit to Topsel Toyota personaly with the car on the 10th of July 2015
  • Their Head Technician was set off with me for a road test.
  • I claimed that to address a drive shaft issue we need not go for a road test, rather I could bring the problem to light at their premises itself.
  • After a drive in their premises followed by a Road Test, it was determined that both the Front Left & Right Drive Shafts were faulty as they were making a cracking sound when the vehicle was being turned either ways.
  • Once, we reached the Topsel Toyota Outlet after the road test, the head technician with others set off for another road test whereby the Sound Recording of the issue was done
  • I was assured by the Service Manager that the issue has been addressed and put forth Toyota Bangalore for approval
  • I was also assured that the approval and the requisite spares shall reach them within a few days and that my vehicle would be sorted by the 18th of July 2015.
  • However, very strangely, I received a call from Mr. Swadhin Roy (Service Advisor @ Topsel Toyota) on the 15th of July 2015 stating that they needed to furnish some more details to Toyota and that the matter has been put "On Hold" from the part of Toyota Bangalore. He also stated that he shall let me know whether the same shall be rectified under warranty or not.
  • I was astonished, shocked and taken aback by this statement
  • I placed a call again to Toyota Bangalore on the 17th of July 2015 since no further correspondence was made by Topsel Toyota and that my vehicle was supposed to get sorted on the 18th of July 2015 as per their previous commitment. Strangely, I did not get a feedback from Toyota Bangalore on the vehicle and furthermore the call was connected to the Customer Relations Executive of Topsel Toyota through a conference call who assured me that he would get back to me on ASAP basis after discussions with his seniors.
  • It is shameful on their part that till now (being the 20th of July 2015) there has been no revert from any side to me and I remain to be kept in ambiguity of affairs.
  • However, I still placed a call with Toyota Banaglore today with no concrete response. They tried transferring my call to the complaints department and I was made to be kept of hold for the next 10 minutes. Dejected I hung up and could not tolerate the humiliation any further and sent them the attached mail(having more or less the similar content
Complaint Mail to Toyota Bangalore 20.07.2015.pdf

Shocking to see such a global and a professional company like Toyota to take Customer Complaints so lightly and negate the seriousness of the matter completely

I feel I am in a total fix as I have never experienced anything of this sort with any other vehicle manufacturer with regards to replacement of faulty parts under warranty.

Is this a procedural delay or is it a customary practice of Toyota for it's customers where they want to show that they are doing a favour to us by replacing faulty parts under warranty ?? Or is it the dealership who is acting funny considering the state of affairs ??

The matter is debatable and other Toyota Owners might help with their experiences.
Old 22nd July 2015, 20:48   #50
BHPian

This is with reference to my previous post.

The First Complaint being made on the 1st of June 2015 whereby I had got a Ref No./ Docket # TCM0715143915.

Irritated with fact, I send them a reminder mail again today in the morning to which I received a Phone Call from a lady (from Toyota Bangalore) taking an update on the state of affairs. Following which I again got an SMS with a Ref No./ Docket # TCM0715160416 dated 22.07.2015

22 Days and Counting with No Help from Toyota whatsoever till now. I have just been repeatedly repeating my concern to a new person every time.

However, the lady from Toyota Bangalore assured me that my problem will be resolved at the earliest and I am keeping my fingers crossed in expectation.

This was seriously not expected from TOYOTA !!
Old 7th August 2015, 18:30   #51
BHPian

With respect to my last post, after a few days I got a call from Mr. Gaurav Das (Service Head of Topsel Toyota) mentioning that he is extremely sorry for his delayed response.

He requested me to send my car to him for at least a minimum of 3 days for further inspection and diagnosis. I reciprocated and requested him to provide me with a loan vehicle if they required to do so at their end.

Their response : Sir actually the Loaner vehicle has been given to a friend of MD Sir and shall be only available on the 3rd of August.

My Response : I have no issues. The day you can pick up my car by providing me with a loan vehicle, you can take the vehicle for further diagnosis.

Their response : Sir on the 4th then we shall pick up your car.

So the Date was confirmed and I was waiting in anticipation. But, again as I had thought .... NO RESPONSE FROM THEIR END !!

Days passed by - 3rd of August, 4th of August, 5th of August ....

Got an SMS from the Mobile Number of their Customer Relations Manager mentioning : "As per conversation with our service manager, a standby vehicle will be provided to you at the earliest ... Regards Soumitraa (Customer Relations)

My Reply : How early ? Is the question ...

Last edited by AJ-got-BHP : 7th August 2015 at 18:33. Reason: Changes
Old 8th August 2015, 10:46   #52
Senior - BHPian

Just sent an email to topsel. Waiting for their response.

My Toyota Etios Diesel - 3 years & 45,000 km update-screenshot_20150808104530.png
amalji is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 8th August 2015, 14:21   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amalji View Post
Just sent an email to topsel. Waiting for their response.

Attachment 1401115
Thanks Amalji for showing your concern and bringing the matter to the notice of Toyota.

Sharing yesterday's proceedings in my next post which will shock everyone even further.
Old 8th August 2015, 15:34   #54
BHPian

7th of August 2015, Friday : Called up Soumitraa (Customer Relations @ Topsel Toyota) at 9:15am to enquire about what they had planned for my vehicle and by when can I expect them to collect my Vehicle by proving me with a Standby vehicle.

She apologized for the delay and showed her concern by mentioning that the state of affairs is a very sorry one since no one from the Service Team has still got in touch with me about the same. Moreover after a lot of discussions, she assured me that that someone from the Service Team shall get in touch with me in 10-15 mins. Assured, I waited for their call.

Almost after 9 hours at 6:03 pm I got a call from Topsel Toyota with Mr. Guarav Das (Service Head @ Topsel Toyota) on the other side and the following discussions happened (A long conversation) :

Gaurav Das : Sir we are extremely sorry for the delayed response from our side

Myself : Not an issue, tell me what next

Gourav Das : I would like to mention that your problem shall not be addressed under warranty and that the charges shall have to be borne by you

Myself : Mr. Das, I was anticipating a call from you in order to pick up my vehicle for further diagnose which you has desired by proving me with a standby vehicle and now without any further check up you are telling this !! What is going on ?

Gaurav Das : Sir please let me explain. The reason for it is that when on the 7th of April 2015, your car had come in for the 2nd Service, it was observed that there was some rope entanglement in the LHS Drive Shaft. We had speculated the drive shaft boot to be damaged by the rope entanglement. However, since the boot was not available with us at that point of time, the same was replaced at a later date; on the 24th of April 2015. Within this period of 17 days your car did a running of 600 Kms whereby it probably damaged the bearings inside the Drive Shaft causing further damage. Thus now we shall have to replace the complete Drive Shaft and the cost shall have to be borne by you.

Myself : Mr. Das, even then I had asked your Service Advisor Mr. Ashim to do a thorough diagnose and let me know if the complete LHS Drive Shaft needs to be replaced ... I am OK with it by paying the necessary charges, as I want the problem to be sorted once and for all. At that time I was assured that by only changing the boot the problem could be resolved. I have already paid Rs.2,878/= for the boot and now you expect me to pay Rs.7,000/= for the complete Drive Shaft as well for mistakes that have occurred at your end.

Gaurav Das : No Sir it is not like that ....

Myself : Ok Mr. Das let me finish. Let's keep the LHS Drive Shaft aside, what about the RHS Drive Shaft ?

Gaurav Das : Sir, see what what happens is that the sound of the LHS Drive Shaft might be travelling to the RHS Drive Shaft ......

Myself : Mr. Das I would like to tell you a short story. It last year in 2014 I got my driving licence and I bought a lottery ticket. Luckily I got some chunk of money by winning a cash prize in the lottery and bought my 1st car and only car which is the Toyota Etios. Prior to this never have I driven or owned any other car !! Is this what you are trying to tell me ??

Gaurav Das : No Sir you are taking me wrong !! Please try to understand that TKM has rejected your warranty claim.

Myself : Who and what is TKM ??

Gaurav Das : Toyota Kirloskar Motors

Myself : Mr. Das I have understood enough, can you do me a favour ... what all you have mentioned and claimed, can you give it to me in writing ??

A strange pause .......

Myself : Mr. Das, can you forward the rejection mail to me or better still give the same in writing to me on your letterhead. I shall collect it from your showroom tomorrow morning at 10:30am by coming personally.

Gaurav Das : Sir, tomorrow I have a lot of meetings and I will be very busy to make the letter

Myself : Why don't you make the letter now and keep it at the reception and I shall collect the same at my leisure from your showroom anytime tomorrow

Gaurav Das : Sir, I have your e-mail and I shall right away send you a mail which is by itself an authentic document

Myself : Please do the needful and oblige. I shall be waiting for your mail.

As i write this post, already 21 Hours have passed by and I am still awaiting for the valued e-mail of Mr. Gaurav Das (Service Head @ Topsel Toyota)

My contentions are as under :
  • The matter had been reported to Toyota Bangalore by myself on the 1st of June 2015 and it's been 40 odd days and I am still waiting. What is Toyota doing for Customer Service ?
  • Where am I at fault as a customer ?
  • Am I supposed to pay for the damages which is due to the Dealer's misinterpretation of a problem ?
  • I was ready to pay for the complete Drive Shaft when the rope entanglement issue was reported. However, I was asked to only pay up for the boot as it was found faulty. So, now is it ethical on Toyota's Part to ask me to pay up for the boot previously and now again for the complete Drive Shaft ? It is not about the money here, it is about the harassment.
  • How is Toyota accepting this complacent and laid back attitude of it's dealers ?
  • What is the ground of rejecting a warranty claim which is as straight and simple as this is ?
  • I really do not know who is to be blamed here ? Is it Toyota and it's policies ? Or is it the Dealer of Toyota ?

Whatever it is, on One Side it is the brand name of Toyota which is at stake and which faces the battering and on the Other Side there is an unhappy and a suffering customer like myself who would may be in the future never ever buy and would not even recommend anyone to buy a vehicle made by Toyota if Service Standards are at this level.
Old 9th August 2015, 08:08   #55
Senior - BHPian

Call Toyota toll free number and raise a complaint against this dealer. I don't think, they are handling it with right ethics. And such people don't deserve to be in business
Old 9th August 2015, 08:48   #56
Senior - BHPian

There are 3 scenarios here.

1. The damage happened because of the tangle. In which case, they should be able to get it replaced under insurance.
2. The damage happened because of a design issue. In which case, it should be replaced under warranty.
3. The damage happened because of wrong diagnosis when the problem first came up. In which case, the dealer needs to take ownership and get it fixed.

If I were the dealer, I would have taken that cost on myself ( just to compensate for the multiple delays in meeting the promise made to the customer ). But here, there's a mistake from their part as well is what I think. So, even more reason why the dealer ( topsel ) should have taken responsibility.
amalji is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 12th August 2015, 17:11   #57
Senior - BHPian

Got a reply from Topsel.
We have received your communication regarding the issue faced by Mr Jalan in his Etios vehicle ( WB02AF 5880 ). We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to our valued customer.

However we would like to furnish the below details regarding the vehicle : -

Ø The subject vehicle had reported on 7th Apr 2015 for 10K periodic maintenance service and problem in door closing….While carrying out the said job we had identified the LH drive shaft boot to be damaged and tied up with threads ( attached photograph ) . The same was duly intimated to the customer and was requested to get it replaced as soon as possible. However since he had some urgency then, he had to take the delivery of the car the same day.

Ø On 24th April 2015 the vehicle had reported to us for the drive shaft boot replacement. The job was done on paid basis because the part in question had sustained external damages and after due test and trial the vehicle was released to the customer.

Ø On 4th July 2015 , the subject vehicle again had reported to us with noise from the front side while turning. After test drive with our technical team it was found to have some intermitted noise originating from the drive shaft. The necessary observation was sent to the technical department of the manufacturer which was later concluded as damages happened due to external cause not due to any manufacturing defect.

Ø The same was subsequently communicated to the customer by our Service Manager Mr.Gourav Das.

You must appreciate that the drive shaft damage have been occurred as a result of running without the boot ( dust cover ) and with threads entangled on the universal joint. Primarily the boot was replaced based on physical inspection and later based on customer’s feedback of the noise reoccurrence we had suggested the entire drive shaft replacement.

We have requested the customer to get the drive shaft replaced as early as possible as it is a potential safety hazard. The noise in the drive shaft is due to vehicle running with damaged boot (due to external factor) causing entry of dust & water. The failure is not due to any manufacturing defect. Hence the replacement of the drive shaft cannot be honored under warranty. The same has been communicated to the customer. The photograph attached along with this mail narrates the actual fact of the issue.

May we request you to communicate the same to the customer.

We are always here to extend all the supports to the customer and provide the best possible services to him.

Hope you will appreciate our point of view.

Thanks & Regards,
Debabrata Ghosh
Pasting the images as well.

My Toyota Etios Diesel - 3 years & 45,000 km update-drive-shaft-1.jpg
My Toyota Etios Diesel - 3 years & 45,000 km update-drive-shaft-2.jpg

Could you please let me know whether what they have written is factually correct ?

Last edited by amalji : 12th August 2015 at 17:14.
amalji is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 12th August 2015, 18:13   #58
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amalji View Post
Got a reply from Topsel.
[indent]We have received your communication regarding the issue faced by Mr Jalan in his Etios vehicle ( WB02AF 5880 ). We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to our valued customer.

However we would like to furnish the below details regarding the vehicle : -

Ø The subject vehicle had reported on 7th Apr 2015 for 10K periodic maintenance service and problem in door closing….While carrying out the said job we had identified the LH drive shaft boot to be damaged and tied up with threads ( attached photograph ) . The same was duly intimated to the customer and was requested to get it replaced as soon as possible. However since he had some urgency then, he had to take the delivery of the car the same day.
Service Advisor Mr, Ashwin was the person looking into the matter at that point of time. The problem was brought to my notice and I checked whether the Entire Drive Shaft needs to be replaced. I was suggested that just by replacing the Boot Cover the problem could be sorted at a roundabout cost of Rs.3000/= Approx. I wanted the same to be rectified once and for all and was assured that by replacing the boot the problem could be taken care of.

I had NO URGENCY !! They did not have the Parts Available and requested me to take the vehicle by getting the periodical service done. In the meanwhile, the parts was ordered by them. The moment the part had arrived, I had sent my vehicle to be fixed on the 24th of April 2015. Cost - Rs.2,878/= The same has also been mentioned in my ownership review. I was fine with replacing the Complete Drive Shaft then also by paying for the necessary damages. But, I was assured that the problem would not reoccur and that it would be resolved by 'just changing the boot'. Now is this kind of diagnose is my mistake ?

Quote:
Ø On 24th April 2015 the vehicle had reported to us for the drive shaft boot replacement. The job was done on paid basis because the part in question had sustained external damages and after due test and trial the vehicle was released to the customer.
The problem came to my notice in the last few days of June 2015 and was subsequently reported to Toyota Bangalore on the 1st of July 2015 itself.

Quote:
Ø On 4th July 2015 , the subject vehicle again had reported to us with noise from the front side while turning. After test drive with our technical team it was found to have some intermitted noise originating from the drive shaft. The necessary observation was sent to the technical department of the manufacturer which was later concluded as damages happened due to external cause not due to any manufacturing defect.
I was in Kerela, during this time. Topsel had picked up the vehicle from my residence and after a few 'so called road tests' could not identify the problem. I do not know if they really could identify the problem or not. It seemed to me that they did not want to identify the problem. I requested them to send the vehicle back to my residence.

It was on the 11th of July 2015 (once I was back in town), I personally took the vehicle to Topsel (and met the Service Advisor Mr. Swadhin Roy) and brought the problem to the notice of their head technician within their workshop premises itself. This was followed by an official road test as well where another cracking sound from the RHS Drive Shaft was found. Now, this sound had nothing to do with the previous rope entanglement in April 2015. After this while I waited in their lounge and purchased 2 Toyota ETIOS Caps from their Store(proof of my visit and what they are saying is incorrect), Topsel guys took the car for another road test whereby they conducted the Sound Recording of the noises of the Drive Shaft. Thereafter I was requested to meet Mr. Gaurav Das who again assured me that the needful was being processed and that my vehicle would be repaired/ sorted by the 18th of July 2015.

Quote:
Ø The same was subsequently communicated to the customer by our Service Manager Mr.Gourav Das.
Since, no response was given by Mr. Das, a second complaint was registered with Toyota Bangalore on the 22nd of July 2015 following which I received a call from Mr. Das (after a few days) stating that he would require my car for observation for at least 3 days in order to determine the issue further. I mentioned that Sir please provide me with a Loan vehicle if you want to keep my vehicle under 3 days of observation. To which he commented that - "Sir, the Loan Vehicle is with a friend of M.D. Sir and that it would only be free by the 3rd of August 2015"

Hence, I requested a pick up on the 4th of August 2015. I got an SMS on the 5th of August 2015 stating that "the Loan Vehicle shall be arranged soon".

Neither did I get the loan vehicle nor was my vehicle taken by Topsel for further investigation of the problem. Instead on the 7th I got a call from Mr. Das mentioning what is mentioned in his mail to you.

Quote:
You must appreciate that the drive shaft damage have been occurred as a result of running without the boot ( dust cover ) and with threads entangled on the universal joint. Primarily the boot was replaced based on physical inspection and later based on customer’s feedback of the noise reoccurrence we had suggested the entire drive shaft replacement.
  • I would like to mention a few points here :
  • The Boot was not removed on the 7th of April 2015 at the time of 2nd Service
  • Since parts were not available the same was done on the 24th of April 2015
  • I was willing to pay for the Drive Shaft at that point of time !!
  • Is this not a wrong diagnose of a problem at the end of the dealer ?
  • If yes then why should the customer bear the brunt of it ?
  • Ok now, lets keep the LHS Drive Shaft noise aside for the time being. WHat about the RHS Drive Shaft Noise ?
  • I was told by Mr. Gaurav Das that the LHS DRive Shaft Noise is travelling to the RHS Drive Shaft ??
  • Now, even if I replace the LHS Drive Shaft (irrespective of it under warranty or not) the RHS Drive Shaft remains faulty.
  • In future when an issue with the RHS Drive Shaft will arise; can I expect them saying that it is because of the LHS Drive Shaft being damaged previously

Quote:
We have requested the customer to get the drive shaft replaced as early as possible as it is a potential safety hazard. The noise in the drive shaft is due to vehicle running with damaged boot (due to external factor) causing entry of dust & water. The failure is not due to any manufacturing defect. Hence the replacement of the drive shaft cannot be honored under warranty. The same has been communicated to the customer. The photograph attached along with this mail narrates the actual fact of the issue.
Is the customer at fault here ?

Is it not the prerogative of the dealership to take the onus of the problem at their since they have misguided the customer on the first occasion itself ?

I have just simply followed suit to their requirements and have been dealth with in this improper manner and in a ridiculous fashion which is completely not acceptable.
Old 12th August 2015, 20:11   #59
Senior - BHPian

Okay let me explain in brief how all this happened.

When the drive shaft boot is damaged, you will be lucky to catch it on time by visual inspection and change it before it damages the drive shaft.

In your case, when the boot damage was found, was it already making a noise while turning ? if it was, changing the boot and filling it back with grease won't do anything. Its beyond repair and needs to be changed.

If the drive shaft was not making a noise and the torn boot was discovered, its foolish of the service station to ask you to drive the car till the part arrives. Without grease filled boot, how will the drive shaft last ?

Your right hand drive shaft making a noise must be because of a torn boot and driving around in that condition causing it to fail.

To be honest, this is simple diagnostics, does not need anyones intervention in it. Nor Toyota nor any higher ups.

Driving around with a torn drive shaft = Your mistake

Them telling you to drive around till the boot comes = Their Mistake.

The right hand drive shaft making a noise = Just plane bad luck, could have been avoided if the torn boot would have been found. If the boot is not torn and everything is intact, then its a warranty claim, simple.

Toyota taking so long for such a in the face diagnostic = Shame on them.

I check my drive shaft boots every week once just to see if no stone has cut anything up. That way I can avoid an expensive repair. I had a rope around my drive shaft too once, I immediately cut it up when I saw it dangling around on the upper part of the drive shaft. Thankfully no damage.

Last edited by humyum : 12th August 2015 at 20:13.
humyum is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 12th August 2015, 20:20   #60
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by humyum View Post
If the drive shaft was not making a noise and the torn boot was discovered, its foolish of the service station to ask you to drive the car till the part arrives. Without grease filled boot, how will the drive shaft last ?

Your right hand drive shaft making a noise must be because of a torn boot and driving around in that condition causing it to fail.

To be honest, this is simple diagnostics, does not need anyones intervention in it. Nor Toyota nor any higher ups.

Them telling you to drive around till the boot comes = Their Mistake.

Toyota taking so long for such a in the face diagnostic = Shame on them
That's exactly my point Bro !! If they did not have parts; that is not my mistake and I was asked to drive the vehicle in as is where is condition till the time the parts arrive. So who is to blame here. Your opinion is self explanatory to the issue.

Quote:
The right hand drive shaft making a noise = Just plane bad luck, could have been avoided if the torn boot would have been found. If the boot is not torn and everything is intact, then its a warranty claim, simple.
As of now there has nothing been found by Topsel Toyota on the RHS Drive Shaft or the Boot which is newly making a cracking sound when I am turning the vehicle to my left. But, what they have to say to this is strange and unheard of - "The sound of the LHS Drive Shaft is travelling to the RHS". I have never experienced this or even heard anything like that in the past. Strange and debatable !!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks