Distinguished - BHPian

re: Preview: Hyundai Creta

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbaddy View Post
Already posted by me in Page 34 - LINK

Quote:
Originally Posted by malgudi View Post
Here you go Creta Brochure and official link
Already posted in the previous page by me. Please check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by autohead115 View Post
OK it looks like the prices are out, someone grabbed the price sheet from a pune dealer and posted on autocar forums it seems
This sheet mentions a petrol SX model. Where is the petrol SX in the official brochure?

Once again, a cooked-up story by Autocar India, just to substantiate their repeatedly-edited story from yesterday.

Simply pathetic show of careless and irresponsible auto journalism.

Last edited by RavenAvi : 17th July 2015 at 19:03.
RavenAvi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th July 2015, 18:36   #602
BHPian

A couple of pics from the dealer yard.
Attached Thumbnails
Preview: Hyundai Creta-img_4906.jpg  

Preview: Hyundai Creta-boot.jpg  

rubicon is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 17th July 2015, 18:44   #603
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi View Post
Already posted in the previous page by me, malgudi.

Please check.

Ravenavi, have you got your quote? These Pune prices seem way off? We are all banking on you. I have just busted all the data available on my phone. Thanks to Creta.

Last edited by Rehaan : 17th July 2015 at 20:11. Reason: Please only use the TBHP emoticons (not emoji via your phone keyboard as those don't display on all devices). Thanks
Arjun Reddy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th July 2015, 18:53   #604
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun Reddy View Post
Ravenavi, have you got your quote? These Pune prices seem way off? We are all banking on you. I have just busted all the data available on my phone. Thanks to Creta.😇😂
Haha, so have I. Really hoping ravenavi's prices are the correct one or I will cancel my AT booking
manku is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th July 2015, 19:00   #605
BHPian

Quote:
Ravenavi, have you got your quote? These Pune prices seem way off? We are all banking on you. I have just busted all the data available on my phone. Thanks to Creta.😇😂
You Too ??!! I am on a short business trip to US but still refreshing Team-BHP site for updates on Creta and S-Cross. Almost booked Duster85 but did hold off for Creta/S-cross. I am looking for a sub 10L ex-showroom car which is feature rich and handles well.

BTW, just noticed that Hyundai has earned lots of respect in US from being a economy car manufacturer to a good car manufacturer with price still being their strength. I hope they keep up the name for us Too!
Old 17th July 2015, 19:04   #606
BHPian

Quote:
So Hyundai if your seeing this. We all believe that if its 11.5 lakhs for the SX(O) we will book the Creta. If it's 14 lakhs we will all be exCreta. Uncontrol!!

On a serious note.I honestly fell that the Creta is a great buy at 14-14.5 lakhs OTR. Anything above that is not acceptable for something that is C Segment. Hyundai will thread dangerously close to comparisons with the XUV.
Exactly !
If the Sx(O) priced at 14.5 ex Show room Pune , then the same version in Bangalore will be 14.7 - 14.8 ish ex show room - which translates to a 17.75 OTR here , not dangerously close to XUV 500 but bang on the XUV W8 Diesel OTR price - which is at 17.68 OTR here in Bangalore ( which has also got 6 air bags and side impact protection etc)

I have a funny feeling that Hyundai is playing us with "controlled leaks" and gauging customer reaction to various pricing models and happily smirking at all of us behind the scenes - you are reading this Hyundai so i hope i am guessing right and you will price this beauty sane, else with the feature cut on the elite i20 ( without price reduction) and higher than expected Creta prices you are in for some negative perception, at least among Team BHP'ians

I am kinda sure the ix25 Creta price list will be THE most sensitive document in Hyundai India right now , may be only the chairman / MD will have access to it and no one else - to be revealed even to the closest associates only a few minutes before the actual launch !.
The Observer is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th July 2015, 19:07   #607
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanwaramit View Post
As per the brochure, the 1 GB internal memory in not available for SX+ and SX(O). Then how is the user supposed to play music? There isnt a CD player also. Isnt there music player? The brochure (p7) shows that one can watch movies, but how, if there is no CD player OR USB support? Also, can one watch movies while on the move?

The supervision cluster is only on SX(O), then what will SX+ get? No mention of that either !
It says Touchscreen Audio Video Navigation system. So there should be a provision to play dvds & cds. And I'm sure the USB & Aux functions are available as well. They might have just omitted it by oversight
Old 17th July 2015, 19:19   #608
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
A couple of pics from the dealer yard.
Thanks; in the second pic, I hope the spare can be covered fully? Or is it me just being my own self?
If that is how the boot is actually going to be (with the spare hanging out awkwardly) I don't think it will be very usable.
Old 17th July 2015, 19:26   #609
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboturtle View Post
Thanks; in the second pic, I hope the spare can be covered fully? Or is it me just being my own self?
If that is how the boot is actually going to be (with the spare hanging out awkwardly) I don't think it will be very usable.
No it will be covered, the covering has been folded into half. You can see the rubber damping material on the cover which will rest on the tire when it is flipped out.
batterylow is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th July 2015, 19:27   #610
BHPian

Quote:
the base is folded to show the spare. it will cover the spare fully
Old 17th July 2015, 19:27   #611
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
As per the brochure, the 1 GB internal memory in not available for SX+ and SX(O). Then how is the user supposed to play music? There isnt a CD player also. Isnt there music player? The brochure (p7) shows that one can watch movies, but how, if there is no CD player OR USB support? Also, can one watch movies while on the move?
Quote:
Originally Posted by akrish01 View Post
It says Touchscreen Audio Video Navigation system. So there should be a provision to play dvds & cds. And I'm sure the USB & Aux functions are available as well. They might have just omitted it by oversight
No CD-playing option or 1 GB internal memory storage provided in the 7" touchscreen AVN units of the S+, SX+ & SX(O), because USB + Aux/In exist in these models separately, in front of the front storage area in the central console, under the Automatic Climate Control unit.

I am told they support upto 64 GB of USB space.

Check my detailed look at the SX(O) in Page 23 of this thread, and check out the USB/Aux-in ports directly - LINK

Quote:
The supervision cluster is only on SX(O), then what will SX+ get? No mention of that either !
Guess you missed my post in Page 27 of this thread - LINK

Team, for all clarifications, I suggest going through all of my replies to this thread from the beginning. You will get answers to almost all of your queries.

Thanks.

Quote:
Ravenavi, have you got your quote? These Pune prices seem way off? We are all banking on you.
I have, but I am sworn to secrecy by my dealer. Can't post it here. Sorry.

I can tell you this - The exact prices are LOCKED in Mr. Rakesh Shrivastava's safe, who is Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Hyundai Car India. The safe will be opened only on the morning of July 21st, Tuesday. This is directly confirmed by my Hyundai India birdie.

Rest, I leave it to you all whether to believe or not to believe.

Last edited by RavenAvi : 17th July 2015 at 19:31.
RavenAvi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 17th July 2015, 19:29   #612
BHPian

Quote:
Yes its fully covered! Hyundai cant make that kind of a mistake in such a wonderful vehicle!

I folded it just for the pic so that we have a good view of whats in there.
rubicon is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th July 2015, 19:46   #613
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

I can tell you this - The exact prices are LOCKED in Mr. Rakesh Shrivastava's safe, who is Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Hyundai Car India. The safe will be opened only on the morning of July 21st, Tuesday. This is directly confirmed by my Hyundai India birdie.

Are they releasing some Top secret latest gen fighter jet or something? First a Test drive, with no pics, then they parade the cars around with no camouflage, cars arrive at showrooms, yet press cant release the pics. Silently 'leaking a pricelist with so called 'wrong figures' etc etc.

If this is not the final pricing with which the car launches, then either its a scam to see how the market reacts to it and correct accordingly, or its a genuine price list, but they might make some corrections, with lots of negative feedback coming in.
JayD is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 17th July 2015, 19:58   #614
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
No CD-playing option or 1 GB internal memory storage provided in the 7" touchscreen AVN units of the S+, SX+ & SX(O), because USB + Aux/In exist in these models separately, in front of the front storage area in the central console, under the Automatic Climate Control unit.
Thanks, could manage to see the USB slot at the down location. It should have been mentioned in the brochure. Brochure only mentions items if the high end system (complete package) is there.

Example - Brochure mentions tachometer only available in SX+, however, there is much more than tacho available in SX+, temp etc, which is given a miss in the brochure. Hence more confusion.

Also, how will movies play on the AVN ? Via USB? File formats etc known ? Will it run when the car is running ?

Last edited by tanwaramit : 17th July 2015 at 20:02.
tanwaramit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th July 2015, 21:53   #615
BHPian

Quote:

We do believe you and are keeping our fingers crossed for it to be true. I bet given the plethora of information you have, you are also holding a copy of that price list with you in your safe and that also is going to be opened on 21st.

My dealer has agreed to deliver my SX(O) on 21st, just relying on your prices so that the car is in my extended budget.
sids1811 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks