Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th August 2015, 23:09   #1636
BHPian

re: Preview: Hyundai Creta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi99 View Post
Thanks Bud , I booked it last Friday - took 2-3 days for finances and RTO process I am told would take another 3-4 days. I expect the delivery by next Wednesday. The car was readily available with the accessories clause.
Congrats on the quick delivery! Who is your dealer in Mumbai?
vivekh15 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2015, 23:13   #1637
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekh15 View Post
Congrats on the quick delivery! Who is your dealer in Mumbai?
Thanks Bud!
I am getting the car from Modi Hyundai ( SantaCruz).
Abhi99 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2015, 23:16   #1638
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi99 View Post
Thanks Bud!
I am getting the car from Modi Hyundai ( SantaCruz).
Got my Grand i10 from the same dealership a couple of years back. Pretty decent guys and they do make an effort to call for feedback as regards performance and services
Don't know where you stay but FYI their service center is at vidyavihar
vinitbhavi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th August 2015, 01:30   #1639
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinitbhavi View Post
Got my Grand i10 from the same dealership a couple of years back. Pretty decent guys and they do make an effort to call for feedback as regards performance and services

Don't know where you stay but FYI their service center is at vidyavihar

Modi also has a service shop in Goregaon west off SV Road! I find their service good as well.
TMRT is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th August 2015, 06:58   #1640
BHPian

The fact that the petrol S trim ,costing 10L plus, still doesn't have airbags is shocking to say the least.Its time Hyundai started offering it as a standard feature in all its premium vehicles like VW.

PS: My facts are based on specs mentioned in websites.I would be happy to be proven wrong.
thehighwayman is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 15th August 2015, 11:46   #1641
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
The fact that the petrol S trim ,costing 10L plus, still doesn't have airbags is shocking to say the least.Its time Hyundai started offering it as a standard feature in all its premium vehicles like VW.

PS: My facts are based on specs mentioned in websites.I would be happy to be proven wrong.
Premium? VW offers dual airbags as standard on all its variants and models. Hyundai which once had the lead in terms of first in segment safety features is now skmiping on them. For e.g. Elite I20 doesn't get 6 airbags or rear discs, the verna doesn't get rear discs. I guess they are learning from other manufacturers whereas other manufacturers are learning from Hyundai. For e.g. features in ciaz, standard driver airbag in ciaz, S cross and city from base variant. Even Toyota has made airbags standard on all its cars. Hyundai needs to get its game straight and start introducing the safety features again.
rockporiom is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th August 2015, 12:19   #1642
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMRT View Post
Modi also has a service shop in Goregaon west off SV Road! I find their service good as well.
Used to take my Getz there till a few years back. Place was always packed to the brim and it was difficult getting a convenient appointment! Found the service to be okay. Not sure how it is now.

Anyone have any experiences with Global Gallarie in Andheri East? Should be getting my car from them within a month. Hasn't been the best experience so far, but apart from them not knowing when the car will come, the sales staff has been polite and courteous at least.
Old 15th August 2015, 14:43   #1643
BHPian

Got my Red 1.6 SX CRDI home yesterday!

Preview: Hyundai Creta-img20150814191433.jpg

Preview: Hyundai Creta-img20150813151604.jpg
mustangvins is offline   (16) Thanks
Old 15th August 2015, 15:52   #1644
BHPian

Hyundai Creta : Official Preview

Quote:
Used to take my Getz there till a few years back. Place was always packed to the brim and it was difficult getting a convenient appointment! Found the service to be okay. Not sure how it is now.

Anyone have any experiences with Global Gallarie in Andheri East? Should be getting my car from them within a month. Hasn't been the best experience so far, but apart from them not knowing when the car will come, the sales staff has been polite and courteous at least.

I agree they are packed yet they have met my expectations of services with frequent follow ups and experts' availability.

As far as Creta service is concerned it is very important that you get it done where you have confirmed availability of a certified technician especially when we know this SUV is a shift from current goods in their stable!

I personally have no experience at the Global Gallery although a particular shop that's an established Hyundai Sales and Service would be worth the wait and patience!

Last edited by TMRT : 15th August 2015 at 15:57.
TMRT is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th August 2015, 17:54   #1645
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangvins View Post
Got my Red 1.6 SX CRDI home yesterday!
@mustangvins,

Congrats for your new ride. Looks great. Do let us know the accessories and mods that you are planning or have got. Wishing you many happy miles with your Creta.
sohu9 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th August 2015, 17:55   #1646
BHPian

Had a TD of top end diesel few days back. To my surprise, I felt the plastic quality of the dash & door panels to be inferior to my Verna. Everything else was very good. The ride qulaity was very good, no Verna like rear pitching. Did not get the feeling of control at speeds of about 120 kmph. Duster is much better in this regard. The car is really pricy. I did not feel this as an real upgrade to my Verna, expect better rear seating & better ride.

Thanks

Last edited by Chitta Pradhan : 15th August 2015 at 17:59. Reason: addition
Old 15th August 2015, 18:13   #1647
BHPian

Team. Any feedback on 1.4 variant on how it drives? I feel hyundai may be missing out some sales as its power and torque figures are better than duster 85 which sells well(perhaps used to sell well?)
Any TD experience?

Last edited by sathya_g_m : 15th August 2015 at 18:33.
Old 15th August 2015, 22:42   #1648
BHPian

Just heard about the total orders hitting 15000 against a production cap of 3k pm. Waiting period for new bookings is 6 months in some variants.

This could be a grapevine, just heard it from someone who TD'd it and was interested.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 16th August 2015, 01:33   #1649
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fornax View Post
Just heard about the total orders hitting 15000 against a production cap of 3k pm. Waiting period for new bookings is 6 months in some variants.
Check out RavenAvi's post a few pages ago. According to news sources (if they are to be believed), bookings have crossed double that figure at 32,000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi View Post
Confirmed booking numbers rise to 32,000, with 20% of those bookings for the petrol variants.

ET Auto
vivekh15 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th August 2015, 05:52   #1650
BHPian

Quote:
Check out RavenAvi's post a few pages ago. According to news sources (if they are to be believed), bookings have crossed double that figure at 32,000!
In addition to that there is another quote which mentions that Hyundai is ramping up production from 5000 per month to 6500 pm as also the fact that they have postponed their exports till this waiting is liquidated
Right noises being made by Hyundai on that front.
nkghai is offline   (3) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks