Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th December 2015, 20:21   #16
BHPian

Re: Hyundai Creta 1.6L Diesel Automatic – An Ownership Experience

Goan, congratulations & wishing you many happy miles with your new ride.

We have also recently got the same variant and I share the feeling that you described at the end of your post (the gist).

Thanks for the tip about using the tiptronic in certain situations.

Last edited by sohu9 : 11th December 2015 at 20:21. Reason: typo
Old 12th December 2015, 00:24   #17
BHPian

Hello The Goan. Congrats for your new purchase buddy. Your review really helped me out and resolved all my queries of the Creta. I've been eyeing the Creta Automatic as my next vehicle and It's quiet ridiculous that few of our dealerships don't have an Automatic vehicle for people who are eyeing on Automatic cars. The review you have posted is crisp and points are mentioned with detail. Kudos for such a wonderful review buddy. Once again congrats for your new car buddy and wishing you loads of happy miles in it. Will be visiting Goa on February. Hope to catch you and your ride up there .
Old 1st January 2016, 10:06   #18

Hi Goan ,

It was a lovely review. I was pondering the same tyre upgrade with 8J wheel.
So can you please post whether do you feel any drop in power and has your dynamics improved significantly at triple digit speeds due to the upgrade? Do you feel any other significant points to be mentioned on the upgrade. Thanks.
Old 1st January 2016, 12:29   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohu9 View Post
Goan, congratulations & wishing you many happy miles with your new ride.

We have also recently got the same variant and I share the feeling that you described at the end of your post (the gist).

Thanks for the tip about using the tiptronic in certain situations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniruthan View Post
Hello The Goan. Congrats for your new purchase buddy. Your review really helped me out and resolved all my queries of the Creta. I've been eyeing the Creta Automatic as my next vehicle and It's quiet ridiculous that few of our dealerships don't have an Automatic vehicle for people who are eyeing on Automatic cars. The review you have posted is crisp and points are mentioned with detail. Kudos for such a wonderful review buddy. Once again congrats for your new car buddy and wishing you loads of happy miles in it. Will be visiting Goa on February. Hope to catch you and your ride up there .
Thanks sohu9 and anirathan - Had replied long back from the app but I think it did not get posted somehow. Wish you both a great experience with the Creta in the New year and the years to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by navingovin View Post
Hi Goan ,

It was a lovely review. I was pondering the same tyre upgrade with 8J wheel.
So can you please post whether do you feel any drop in power and has your dynamics improved significantly at triple digit speeds due to the upgrade? Do you feel any other significant points to be mentioned on the upgrade. Thanks.
Well I had upgraded the wheels and tyres the very same day I got the car from the showroom, so I did not have any benchmark to compare with. However recently i did drive a Creta Auto with stock wheels. I really did not find any drop in power at all. Felt just the same.
I did not take this other vehicle to triple digits, but at lower speeds I could not make out much difference. But in general, my experience having driven cars, the tyres are offering immense stability and grip at triple digit speeds. It literally holds its line in whatever the road condition. I am extremely positive that the wider patch has improved the stability.
Effect on FE - As i mentioned in an earlier post, the Dealer told me that the other owners are also getting close to 12.5 and some even lesser with the stock wheels. Infact BNM is getting great FE figures with a 225 section that too.
8.0J is perfectly suitable for 235 section tyre so I dont sense any issue.
I think it would be an 'upgrade' in the true sense of the term.

Wishing everyone in TBHP and their family a Happy new year
The Goan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st January 2016, 15:40   #20

Thanks a lot for your reply and wishing you a very happy new year and fellow bhpians
Old 6th October 2016, 16:34   #21

I have Creta SXO. The Bluetooth doesn't connect to IPhone 6s automatically. Let me explain if I connect my Iphone manually thereafter whenever I use the car it connects automatically. Then if my son uses the car he needs to connect his iPhone 6s manually even though it is paired. Then again if I use car my Iphone will not connect automatically. I have to connect it manually. Also unfortunately Creta doesn't allow Bluetooth connection while the vehicle is in motion.
Old 9th October 2016, 09:51   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVSAKA View Post
I have Creta SXO. The Bluetooth doesn't connect to IPhone 6s automatically. Let me explain if I connect my Iphone manually thereafter whenever I use the car it connects automatically. Then if my son uses the car he needs to connect his iPhone 6s manually even though it is paired. Then again if I use car my Iphone will not connect automatically. I have to connect it manually. Also unfortunately Creta doesn't allow Bluetooth connection while the vehicle is in motion.
Hi MVSAKA,
My dad has an iphone 5s which is paired to the system and so is my android Honor6. Have also experienced similar issue ofnot alqays connecting automatically.
Just got my 10,000 servicing done where Hyundai has reportedly updated the software. Havent had time to pair the phones as yet. But will sure update on its status soon.
My SA told me that they are updating the softwares for all the Cretas provided you complain that you have some issue. So i suggest you do so.
He mentioned that if problems persist, they will update it second time. Beyond that they HAVE to replace the system.

Wish you all the best

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks