Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 14th November 2015, 13:48   #1
Team-BHP Support

BMW 3 GT Sport Line (Oct 2015) - Long term Ownership Review | EDIT: Crossed 8 years & 65,000 kms

BMW 3 GT Sport Line | Imperial Blue with Beige interior

No. of kms at time of writing the initial review: [500 kms - ~1100kms]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

This is my first thread on the site so please excuse the noobieness - this process is a bit of a learning curve for me. I think this is also perhaps the first 3 GT review on team-bhp so a bit of added pressure to try and provide as much information as possible.

At the time of review, the car is mostly driven in Mumbai city with one to & fro trip to Pune. The experience is a fair mix now of being self as well as chauffeur driven. I should also add that I am completely new to this segment of cars. The bulk of my driving experience across cars I have owned or lived with are the Civic (A/T), City (A/T), Gen 1 Accord (M/T), Sunny (D), Swift (P), i20, Wagon R, i10, Baleno, Zen, frontie etc. Beyond brief & occasional TDs, I have never regularly used any vehicle beyond this segment. My opinions on many aspects including super technical issues & gadgetry about the 3GT should be considered bearing in mind the above.

Thanks for reading and I hope any potential buyers find the review useful!

@GTO: special word of thanks for helping me take the final call on the purchase. Also, on pushing me to actually pen down the review. Don't think I would have written a review on my own volition.

[cont ...]

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 28th December 2015 at 11:20. Reason: Sports > Sport. :)
Axe77 is online now   (29) Thanks
Old 15th November 2015, 00:32   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: BMW 3 GT Sports Line - Oct 2015. Initial ownership review

1. INTRODUCTION

What I REALLY Like

- Somewhat exclusive street presence - you see scores of Mercs, BMWs and Audis on any Mumbai road. Within this universe of premium cars, the GT does feel a bit exclusive, almost belying its 'relatively' modest price point amongst the big 3.
- More comfortable than its immediate peers, be it the C, 3 or the 5 (No Audi was ever in serious reckoning). The E class is the only product I would have clearly preferred to own over this - the incremental price being the only deterrent.
- Enthusiast's delight.
- Huge 520 ltr boot extremely user friendly (in volume, shape and loading profile), meaningfully usable even after placing the space saver
- Notchback flexibility, drop down rear seats.
- BSI + Secure for unparalleled peace of mind.
- ZF 8 speed gearbox is a delight.
- Superb ride quality.
- Sporty yet practical, the right kind of spacious.
- Sedan sportiness with crossover height seating comfort.

Nice

- The alloys are gorgeous. Better than the Luxuryline. I think they're the same ones that came with the 328i.
- The CLA like frameless windows look great.
- Chrome ... or the lack of it. I hate the chrome overkill on the Luxuryline.
- The pop-up spoiler is a neat party trick.
- Does not feel bare bones or stripped down. Genuine luxury product for the luxury price tag, quality of leather seats aside.
- Steering (yup - you read that right).

What I REALLY dislike

- Lack of a spare wheel in a proper wheel well. I love every inch of available boot space and to share it with a spare wheel is annoying.
- Sub-par leather seats (Sport Line has leatherette). My civic leather seats are much plusher.
- Air conditioning is below par. This was quite a surprise.
- The beige interior. On hindsight, I wish I had pursued an all black interior option more seriously. I settled for the model that was available for ready delivery.

Not so nice

- The missing sunroof although having owned this car now for a couple of months, I really don't miss it as much as I felt it at the point of purchase.
- The rear & side window blinds - from the F30 official review it seems the 3 series gets these. Perhaps the GT doesn't get this at the back because of the notchback factor and on the side because of the frameless windows. Just guessing - don't know.
[Q to Forum: Is there any simple aftermarket solution to this?]
- Rear visibility through centre mirror is non existent. Side mirrors not that great either.
- Too much beige including some avoidable areas. My civic with beige interior has two tone grey in places like the floor and the lower part of door frame where the feet tend to rest and touch. The GT in the same places is ALL BEIGE, a veritable dirt magnet. Its going to be VERY hard to keep this car clean.
- Looks are not universally drop dead gorgeous, although I have no complaints about how it looks and personally find it quite sporty looking.
- I'm not an audiophile but to my non-expert ears, the audio output seemed strictly average.
- Slow wipers, even at fastest setting. (ok I haven't used them but just copying from the F30 official review)
- No audio or other controls for the rear passenger (most luxury cars miss this). It could have been as simple as a physical separate remote control like the Altis provides. How difficult is that!
[Q to forum: Any simple after market solution for this?]

OTHER NOTABLE OBSERVATIONS

- No sunglass holder
- No holder tag for toll tickets etc (although there is a small compartment on the right below the light control switches).
- Central cup holder cover can be completely removed and conveniently placed in a net in the glove box so it doesn't rattle.
- No specific place to keep the key fob.
- All 4 windows get auto up/down feature. Long pressing the lock key on the key fob will auto close all open windows.
- Hand brake is nice and sporty manual style one. I like this slightly old school touch.
- Tailgate opening height can be adjusted through the MMI settings.
- iDrive interface is pretty intuitive and user friendly.

2. OPTIONS CONSIDERED

I discussed this in much more detail here:

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-...audi-a4-4.html (BMW 3 Series vs 3 Series GT vs Volvo S60 vs Audi A4)

I've anyway summarised the key options considered for ready reference.

Octavia

I like that its fun to drive, Diesel, A/T, has a huge boot with notchback flexibility and proper spare wheel. Not prohibitively expensive (relatively speaking). However, it didn't seem like a big enough upgrade after the Civic and I wondered if 1 - 2 years down I would feel like I have sufficiently upgraded. What ultimately ruled it out - the VAG factor ... period!

Skoda Superb (2016)

All of the above, except that its a no questions upgrade over the Civic. One additional hesitation was in case the diesel again came with a relative (to price point) modest engine output, although recent reports suggest the diesel version will be about 160bhp. The current 140 bhp diesel output makes the 3 series clearly head and shoulders above on the performance front. Nevertheless all this was moot and there was only one factor that ruled it out - the VAG factor!

New C class

Drop dead gorgeous looks and feels distinctly plusher than the Beemer. However, now that it doesn't have a spare in a wheel well, the boot with its odd contours is even less usable than a 3 series. The back seat too seems much more cramped. Both these factors made it an instant deal breaker. Merc reliability is still a notch lower than BMW in India (my anecdotal understanding) and to the best of my knowledge there's no BSI type assurance with the Merc. When it comes to owning an expensive German, the BSI factor played a BIG part in my ultimate decision.

Any Audi

Not even worth considering. I refuse to pay that much money for a glorified VAG product with underwhelming CVT gearboxes (the new A6 with DSG was beyond budget). I like the looks of the Audi but simply don’t care to be subjected to VAG ownership at that price point. Too much money to risk on VAG.

3 series

Much more spacious than the C but still cramped boot once you put in the space saver. Also, both the 3 and C (and 5 for that matter) make you sit really low, are fairly cramped (not the 5), and come with very limited boot space. For all the plushness and driving pleasure they provide, a Superb / Octy / Camry just give you a much more complete car experience compared to this.

Camry Hybrid

This was one sweet car! The comfort is just superlative and I found it reasonably satisfying to drive as well. But the sheer size it carries makes it a bit cumbersome for self drive. Also, moving that much real estate around and getting a 400 litre boot makes you feel a bit short changed. I won’t be surprised if 6 – 7 years later I pick this as a 3 GT replacement. I’d be in my mid-40s by then and it would be perfect. At this time though, I would rather enjoy the Joy of Driving than the sheer Luxury of the Camry.

E class
Literally ticks every single box for me (BSI aside). Proper full size sedan unlike the 3 & C etc. Big boot, full size spare wheel. Luxury, space, driving pleasure all superlative. There is only one reason I did not pick this - I did not want to stretch to even the discounted price that the E warranted (approx 52/53 lakhs if I recall correctly). For well under that price point I'm BSI covered till 60,000 kms.

3. BOOKING AND DELIVERY PROCESS

I approached both Infinity & Navnit motors (Andheri). I thought Infinity motors was pretty thanda in its approach to dealing with me. Navnit on the other hand was much more prompt in not only offering the best possible deal but also being responsive without being overly pushy.

The entire purchase was completed within the space of a week. This was somewhat an impulse buy with TDs also limited only to the Octy, C class, Camry and GT over a single weekend for most part.

Navnit sent a car home for a TD very quickly on the requested day. I requested a second TD at the dealership on the immediately following Sunday - the 2nd TD sealed my decision and I walked away after paying an initial booking amount of Rs. 3L. My exchange deal for the Nissan Sunny was also closed with their agent. The balance amount was wired on Tuesday and delivery given within 4 days - i.e the following Saturday. The entire process from first TD to vehicle delivery was concluded in less than 10 days.

I dealt with Darshan and Ayaz from Navnit and I would happily recommend both of them to anyone seriously considering a BMW. (PM me if you want their contacts).

On the delivery date, I did insist they keep things very simple. They organised a small pooja, put minimalist ribbons on the door handles and explained all the papers to me and also gave me a thorough briefing of all the workings and controls of the GT.

The RC book (a flimsy paper unlike the smart card which was previously being issued by Mumbai RTO) has reached me in less than a month, so all papers are now complete.

4. WHAT IT COST, ALL TOTAL

Final proforma invoice attached, which is self explanatory. PM me if anyone has questions.

BMW 3 GT Sport Line (Oct 2015) - Long term Ownership Review | EDIT: Crossed 8 years & 65,000 kms-img_0555.jpg

At the time of purchase, BMW dealers were doling out fairly generous discounts. The 3 series, with the impending face lift a few months from my purchase was getting the max discounts (with additional support to dealers from BMW India). At the time of purchase the quote for a 320d with 3 year 40,000 BSI and Secure thrown in was about 38.5 lakhs if I recollect correctly. That still makes my GT purchase dearer than the 3 series by about 7 odd lakh.

[cont ...]

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 28th December 2015 at 11:20. Reason: Sports > Sport. :)
Axe77 is online now   (21) Thanks
Old 17th November 2015, 14:22   #3
Team-BHP Support

5. EXTERIOR

Notchbacks are clearly a bit of an acquired taste. I simply love them but can understand if it doesn't work for others. The front grille is not exactly like the 3 series. Viewed straight front on, I feel the 3 series looks handsomer than the GT. Overall though, the GT feels a clear segment above the 3 in every respect, despite the F30 having pretty respectable proportions (it is after all based on a LWB 3). I parked it alongside an E class at a mall once and it was nearly identical in length to the E (from the respective websites it seems to be 4824 mm vs. 4879 mm on length). Front width of GT to E is 1828 mm vs 1854 mm. The ground clearance is much more generous than the 3 or E and ingress and egress from the GT is much more comfortable as compared to the 3 and 5 series. The design is extremely sporty and certainly stands out from the general crop of regular beemers and mercs that are commonly seen.

6. INTERIOR

The interiors feel much more spacious compared to a 3 series. The front seats are absolutely brilliant with a bit of additional adjustable bolstering to the seats for under thigh support (the 3 and GT Sport Line both get this while the Luxury Line doesn't). The front seats are both electronically adjustable with 2 memory settings for the driver's seat. This can be increased using the key & profile functionality I guess. The beige cabin feels pretty roomy. The back seat too is propped comfortably higher. Under-thigh support is decent as is the rear recline. The transmission tunnel protrudes as in all the germans. However, on my brief back seat experience, I do feel its a nice place to rest your foot / ankle against. Of course a middle passenger will most certainly suffer though compared to the relatively greater comfort of a flat floor.

The internal mood lighting can be toggled around between a classic and a modern setting of red vs. white. Nice touch.

Overall I'd give comfort an 8/10.

7. BOOT & GENERAL STORAGE

Lets start with the biggest plus - the boot. This played a big part in swinging through the purchase. I do intend to use this for my occasional weekend trips to Pune. Time and again, I also need to travel bulky items like a bicycle inside, so this was understandably an important aspect of consideration. The boot with the parcel trays in place measures in at a reasonably generous 520 litres. That should be about 40-45 ltrs more than the 3 series. The 5 series also comes with a 520 litre boot but it runs shallow and deep. Put a space saver in the 5 and the boot is rendered fairly unusable. The GT delivers a much better design from a usability standpoint.

The loading lip is not uncomfortably high and thanks to the notchback style, it is very easy to load luggage. The 60:40 split seats drop down with a one touch feature providing even more flexibility should you decide to move houses using the GT as your vehicle of choice.

On a recent trip to Pune we had 4 adults and one kid occupying the car with very little luggage in the cabin. The boot (with space saver) swallowed two medium size suitcases, two mid size laptop bags, and a further three small bags with the tray in place. Long trips WITH space saver - no problem!

The Boot opens and closes at the click of a button. Mall security personnel are a hit and miss on this front - some immediately know of the button while there are others who try to force shut the boot manually. Need to constantly sound off the guards on this.

Cubby holes are abundant with reasonably sized side door pockets, two cup holders in front of the gearshift and some more. The front arm rest has a small storage which is annoyingly shallow. Similar storage in the rear armrest. I would have liked a dedicated sunglass holder though.

8. DRIVING POSITION, ERGONOMICS, CONTROLS & MID

From a driver's standpoint, the car is extremely comfortable. The slightly higher stance making ingress and egress a pretty comfortable affair. The Sport Line front seats come with the very useful additional bolstering for that extra under thigh support, which is fantastic. The overall cockpit is pretty driver focussed - with all controls falling comfortably to hand.

Right armrest: Gets the typical controls for mirror adjust, mirror fold and window lock (the usual). All windows have one touch up / down feature. There's also a button for manually controlling the popup spoiler.

The other controls are the usual German format with indicators etc on the left stalk and wipers etc on the right. Lights are on the knob on the front right. Keep it at the left most setting and it works on auto mode.

- The wipers are a bit slow even at their fastest setting (so I believe from other reviews).
- Steering has a manual adjust.
- Button for the boot is on the bottom right near the knee.
- Hood open lever has a "two pull" mechanism.

Dashboard & MID: The dash is pretty neat although not as snazzy as the 5 series upwards. The info display shows the readout for kms to empty, fuel consumption (real time and average). The settings can be changed to show the readout in either kmpl or litres / 100 kms. The MID only displays the gear in use in S mode, not in D mode - bit annoying that.

9. ENGINE, GEARBOX, STEERING, HANDLING

Now there's the reason that I plonked the 44 big ones instead of buying the various other options. The engine feels extremely powerful at almost any point in the rev range. The ZX gearbox is pretty smooth and shifts feel really quick. Most of my city driving in heavy traffic is in the default comfort mode where the steering is much more comfortable to use. However, even in the slightest open road even within the city (certainly on the highway), my default button setting switches to sport. Primarily because the slight stiffening of the steering is much more to an enthusiast's taste. I know many people miss the 'purity' of the old E90 steering but personally, that may have been a deal breaker for me. It is the current steering setting that combines comfort at low speed and weighing up at speed that really works for me.

10. SUSPENSION & RIDE QUALITY

The car feels rock solid whether you're sitting in the front or the back. The ride quality is surprisingly plush for a run flat car. This is my first experience with a non Jap / Korean and the solidity of moving around in a german is addictive. Overall - solid feel and plush ride. I'd rate it an 8 / 10 on this front too.

11. FUEL EFFICIENCY

I've only had one highway drive during which the FE if I recall hovered in the 11-12 kmpl range. In heavy city traffic, it gives me around 8-9 kmpl so far. This is based on the real time display. I refilled at a little lower than quarter tank today (when it blinked "Reserve") and it filled about 53 odd litres. Indicated tank range on a full tank is about 700 odd kms.

IN DUE COURSE ...

I will try and update the thread on:

- Quality of after-sales service
- Cost of upkeep & maintenance
- Any other sundry experience that's worth sharing
- etc.

[cont ...]

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 28th December 2015 at 11:22. Reason: Sports > Sport. :)
Axe77 is online now   (18) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2015, 13:43   #4
Team-BHP Support

Here are some pictures to complete the review. Hope you found it useful.

Cheers,

Taking delivery at Navnit!
BMW 3 GT Sport Line (Oct 2015) - Long term Ownership Review | EDIT: Crossed 8 years & 65,000 kms-20151028000633.jpg

Rear 3 quarters. Requested them to go easy on the ribbons etc.
BMW 3 GT Sport Line (Oct 2015) - Long term Ownership Review | EDIT: Crossed 8 years & 65,000 kms-20151028000635.jpg

At the end of our first long drive to Pune.
BMW 3 GT Sport Line (Oct 2015) - Long term Ownership Review | EDIT: Crossed 8 years & 65,000 kms-img_0259.jpg

Leg room is pretty generous at the back. The coat hanger was the only accessory I bought at purchase.
BMW 3 GT Sport Line (Oct 2015) - Long term Ownership Review | EDIT: Crossed 8 years & 65,000 kms-img_0264.jpg

The extra front seat bolster found only on the Sport Line model.
BMW 3 GT Sport Line (Oct 2015) - Long term Ownership Review | EDIT: Crossed 8 years & 65,000 kms-img_0269.jpg

The beige interior with the wooden panels. Excellent finish.
BMW 3 GT Sport Line (Oct 2015) - Long term Ownership Review | EDIT: Crossed 8 years & 65,000 kms-img_0276.jpg

The instrument cluster looks reasonably modest compared to the competition as well as compared to BMWs of the 5 series / X3 and above. The latter are much nicer & luxurious looking.
BMW 3 GT Sport Line (Oct 2015) - Long term Ownership Review | EDIT: Crossed 8 years & 65,000 kms-img_0277.jpg

Very usable boot. That's 2 decent sized suitcases and 5 more bags (one or two not visible. WITH the space saver below. I didn't even have to remove the tray for this.
BMW 3 GT Sport Line (Oct 2015) - Long term Ownership Review | EDIT: Crossed 8 years & 65,000 kms-img_0291.jpg

Generally seen my FE in city ranging from 7.8 kmpl - 9.5 kmpl
BMW 3 GT Sport Line (Oct 2015) - Long term Ownership Review | EDIT: Crossed 8 years & 65,000 kms-img_0541.jpg

The key fob is trademark BMW. Removable key can be used to lock the glovebox - useful for those valet parking situations.
BMW 3 GT Sport Line (Oct 2015) - Long term Ownership Review | EDIT: Crossed 8 years & 65,000 kms-img_0557.jpg

Empty boot with space saver
BMW 3 GT Sport Line (Oct 2015) - Long term Ownership Review | EDIT: Crossed 8 years & 65,000 kms-img_05891.jpg

Rails can be used to slide around the wheel as per convenience.
BMW 3 GT Sport Line (Oct 2015) - Long term Ownership Review | EDIT: Crossed 8 years & 65,000 kms-img_0590.jpg

I love the old school hand brake.
BMW 3 GT Sport Line (Oct 2015) - Long term Ownership Review | EDIT: Crossed 8 years & 65,000 kms-img_05912.jpg

Seat range with the seat up front and one thrown all the way back I think. There's fair leg room even with the passenger seat moved back
BMW 3 GT Sport Line (Oct 2015) - Long term Ownership Review | EDIT: Crossed 8 years & 65,000 kms-img_0592.jpg

There's way too much beige particularly on the floor area and hump. Complete dirt magnet and is going to be a challenge to keep it looking clean.
BMW 3 GT Sport Line (Oct 2015) - Long term Ownership Review | EDIT: Crossed 8 years & 65,000 kms-img_05943.jpg

Useful storage in the arm rest. Good enough for wallets etc too. Plus the usual cup holders. I would have loved some remote controls for the audio though.
BMW 3 GT Sport Line (Oct 2015) - Long term Ownership Review | EDIT: Crossed 8 years & 65,000 kms-img_0596.jpg

First aid kit neatly tucked into the boot.
BMW 3 GT Sport Line (Oct 2015) - Long term Ownership Review | EDIT: Crossed 8 years & 65,000 kms-img_05974.jpg

Moving house? No problem!
BMW 3 GT Sport Line (Oct 2015) - Long term Ownership Review | EDIT: Crossed 8 years & 65,000 kms-img_06015.jpg

Transporting large items with 3 passengers. Still no problem. I've actually put in an entire bicycle bag in this space.
BMW 3 GT Sport Line (Oct 2015) - Long term Ownership Review | EDIT: Crossed 8 years & 65,000 kms-img_0602.jpg

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 28th December 2015 at 11:21. Reason: Sports > Sport. :)
Axe77 is online now   (54) Thanks
Old 24th December 2015, 10:19   #5
GTO
Team-BHP Support

re: BMW 3 GT Sport Line (Oct 2015) - Long term Ownership Review | EDIT: Crossed 8 years & 65,000 kms

Thread moved from the Assembly Line to the Initial Ownership Section. Thanks for sharing!
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th December 2015, 11:24   #6
Senior - BHPian

re: BMW 3 GT Sport Line (Oct 2015) - Long term Ownership Review | EDIT: Crossed 8 years & 65,000 kms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe77 View Post

BMW 3 GT Sportsline | Imperial Blue with Beige interior

No. of kms at time of writing the initial review: [500 kms - ~1100kms]

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congrats Axe77 on your latest acquisition and looks awesome

I own a GT myself albeit in a more modest avatar - Polo GT

Jokes apart, ever since its launch, I have fallen in love with the BMW GT for its stance and love every bit of it. What really adds to my personal flavour is the colour that you have picked, which suits only BMW !!

Wish you a very happy motoring and drive safe.
Vik0728 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th December 2015, 11:32   #7
BHPian

Congratulations! Have been following your purchase process and I am glad at your decision.
I find GT as an admirable car and for me it scores high on practicality and driving pleasure. Wish you a happy motoring and miles of trouble free ownership. Hope to see regular updates from your end. Also, thanks for the wonderful ownership report.
Regards,
Shreyak.

Last edited by shreyak_ss : 24th December 2015 at 11:34.
shreyak_ss is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th December 2015, 11:36   #8
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations! I have always liked the bulky end of the GT version, Surely stands out of the crowd! Some more pictures of the exterior please, And a nice review as well
Tanveer_2558 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th December 2015, 12:00   #9
BHPian

Congratulations! Great post and pics! Please do add some more pics of that beauty. Always loved the GT version over it's sedan sibling for it's sheer bulk size and road presence. Looks very dominant on the streets. Happen to have a GT in similar colour in our neighbourhood. Never misses to turn heads whenever it passes.

Is there a GT version to the 5 series? Is it sold in India?
Skyline_GT is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th December 2015, 12:12   #10
Team-BHP Support

Thanks everyone. I'll put up an additional post with more pics some time soon.

@Skyline_GT. I think a 5GT was sold a few years ago but its possibly discontinued. I am not completely sure though.

Cheers,
Old 24th December 2015, 16:33   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe77 View Post
Generally seen my FE in city ranging from 7.8 kmpl - 9.5 kmpl
Attachment 1452695
Hi Axe77, Great Review. Congrats on your Bimmer.
I Love the GT as a car. Although my personal choice would have been with Black/Saddle Brown interiors.

I hope you are interpreting the mileage correctly, what is currently displayed in the picture above is 8.1 l/100km, which roughly translates to 12.3 kmpl. So I think you may have been getting better mileage than you thought.

And with regards to the Cluster, if you are open to retrofit options, there is a BMW 6WB full LCD cluster which people abroad have done. Don't think anyone has done it in India, except I remember Akshay1234 saying he was planning to do it in his X3.

Cheers. Drive Safe.
Old 24th December 2015, 17:06   #12
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidparekh View Post
Hi Axe77, Great Review. Congrats on your Bimmer.
I Love the GT as a car. Although my personal choice would have been with Black/Saddle Brown interiors.

I hope you are interpreting the mileage correctly, what is currently displayed in the picture above is 8.1 l/100km, which roughly translates to 12.3 kmpl. So I think you may have been getting better mileage than you thought.
Hey - good point on the FE. The data is correct. Its just that the pic was probably from my Pune trip so the pic and corresponding statement are a bit confusing. The 12 kmpl reading is commensurate from what I got on highway driving.

I've since switched the FE setting to read in kmpl terms and in my experience the FE ranges in an 8-9.5 range within the city in heavy traffic. I think I put the old pic without looking closely but typed the FE information based on what I see day to day.

Completely agree on black and saddle brown. Saddle brown not an option on Sports line though but the black seats would have looked lovely.
Old 24th December 2015, 21:39   #13
BHPian

Hello Axe77 Congratulation for the new car!! It looks stunning in blue!
Regarding rear and side window blinds I think it will be very diffuclt to find an aftermarket solution because of frameless windows.I remeber someone telling me that for the same reason the 5GT rear windows are very darklly tinted
Divyendu Sharma is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th December 2015, 00:53   #14
BHPian

Hi buddy. Many congratulations for your new ride. It's a fabulous car , wishing you safe and hassle free miles. Although GT is not a preferred model but each and every penny over F30 is worth spending.
behaln is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th December 2015, 11:29   #15
BHPian

Congratulations on your sweet ride! Heres wishing many years of happy motoring!

Most Viewed