Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th June 2018, 18:13   #76
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Ride to Glide: Maruti S-Cross 1.3 Zeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
Fortunately, only the Thermostat valve needs to be replaced, which according to the SE is a minor repair. I will get my car back in the evening. I have told them to inspect the assembly as much as possible to check for wear and tear.
If so, please see #160 in the link below, had the same issue and was covered under warranty

Link
Old 18th June 2018, 19:41   #77
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
If so, please see #160 in the link below, had the same issue and was covered under warranty
Thanks! It's getting covered 100% under warranty for me too. Thank God I purchased extended warranty.
ajay_satpute is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th June 2018, 10:08   #78
Senior - BHPian

The car is back from servicing. When I thought that this time service center guys would have taken care and everything will be fine, I found out that the Voice Command system is dead.

This service center has been making such mistakes every now and then. This time I had no choice but reporting it to Nexa. However, the team is nice and none of them is arrogant or carefree. But, these are basic things they should be checking before delivering the car to customer.
Old 19th June 2018, 11:25   #79
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The car is back from servicing. When I thought that this time service center guys would have taken care and everything will be fine, I found out that the Voice Command system is dead.

This service center has been making such mistakes every now and then. This time I had no choice but reporting it to Nexa. However, the team is nice and none of them is arrogant or carefree. But, these are basic things they should be checking before delivering the car to customer.

Fortunately, the problem was not reproducible. When the service team reached my office to fix the Voice Command problem, it started working somehow.

All is well now. Hopefully, there are no more surprises.
Old 9th March 2023, 12:34   #80

Hi Ajay,

How is the ground clearance when the vehicle is fully loaded? How easy is it for a 6ft 4 inches tall person to drive the vehicle?
Old 15th March 2023, 19:36   #81
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joli View Post
Hi Ajay,

How is the ground clearance when the vehicle is fully loaded? How easy is it for a 6ft 4 inches tall person to drive the vehicle?
The ground clearance is perfect. In 60k kms of running in last 7 years, I have never hit the bottom of the car anywhere, even with full load.

It should be easy for a tall person to drive the car, as the steering has both rake and reach adjustment and also the driver seat has enough travel to accommodate tall folks.
ajay_satpute is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th March 2023, 17:12   #82

Quote:
It should be easy for a tall person to drive the car, as the steering has both rake and reach adjustment and also the driver seat has enough travel to accommodate tall folks.
In Pune or Mumbai traffic, does the clutch tire you out or is it bearable? I am planning to pick a used Zeta model. Car has done less than 30k kms, 2017 pre-facelift model. Badly needs all new tyres, a tune-up, denting and painting, rear parking sensors attended to. Wondering whether to invest or not. My current ride is a Ritz ZXI with aftermarket CNG. The Ritz is serving us quite well. However, on long trips, it does tire me out.
Old 29th March 2023, 14:14   #83
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
In Pune or Mumbai traffic, does the clutch tire you out or is it bearable? I am planning to pick a used Zeta model. Car has done less than 30k kms, 2017 pre-facelift model. Badly needs all new tyres, a tune-up, denting and painting, rear parking sensors attended to. Wondering whether to invest or not. My current ride is a Ritz ZXI with aftermarket CNG. The Ritz is serving us quite well. However, on long trips, it does tire me out.
If you are picking up a diesel Scross, then I would not suggest. The clutch does get harder as the KMs pile up. My scross is at 60k KMs now and the clutch does affect my left leg in pathetic traffic in Pune. However, the clutch on my wife's Petrol(SMART Hybrid) car is fabulous. Besides, the petrol engine has excellent low range pickup (no lag) and is a boon in heavy traffic. It is far far easier to maneuver in city traffic compared to the diesel version.

I am myself thinking of letting go my diesel Scross and go for a petrol/hybrid automatic car as my usage is 70-30 (city-highway).
Old 30th March 2023, 09:37   #84

Quote:
If you are picking up a diesel Scross, then I would not suggest. The clutch does get harder as the KMs pile up. My scross is at 60k KMs now and the clutch does affect my left leg in pathetic traffic in Pune. However, the clutch on my wife's Petrol(SMART Hybrid) car is fabulous. Besides, the petrol engine has excellent low range pickup (no lag) and is a boon in heavy traffic. It is far far easier to maneuver in city traffic compared to the diesel version.
This was helpful. Switching to either a Brezza diesel auto or Creta. We aren't getting any younger, are we?
Old 3rd April 2023, 11:37   #85
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
This was helpful. Switching to either a Brezza diesel auto or Creta. We aren't getting any younger, are we?
True that.

My personal opinion strictly, I do not like the Brezza at all. Coming from SCross, Brezza feels like a severely cost-cut lower quality vehicle. Not sure of the new Brezza, but my friend who recently bought a Kia Sonet, found the new Brezza interiors average at best. But to each his own. If you like Brezza, go for it.

All the best for your purchase.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks