Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th February 2016, 20:11   #31
BANNED

Re: My Rebel Blue Volvo S60 T6 - Initial Ownership Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepmohan View Post
Few cars make you stop in your tracks so you can take another look at it. The S60 is one such car. For some reason, this car appeals to me the most (In its segment), when it comes to looks. There are very few S60's in my city. If I do see one, its probably the older model and it still looks amazing. I've seen only one Blue S60 and it had the Polestar badge. That's in blue as well so you tend to miss it.

Congratulations on your new ride.

The beautiful and sharp S60. This was not the first time I stopped to look at it. I was heading home when I saw this car parked on the side with a gentleman dropping his lady friend. I knew he was about to leave so pulled over and waited for the car to go past.

Attachment 1475482
The same thing happened to me today, spotted this S60 in open space next to the main road.

Went upclose and admirred this beauty for few minutes.

The older version is still my favourite car, this facelifted one is also a looker and in the red shade it looked simply gorgeous!
Attached Thumbnails
My Rebel Blue Volvo S60 T6 - Initial Ownership Report-20160212_101624.jpg  

My Rebel Blue Volvo S60 T6 - Initial Ownership Report-20160212_101538.jpg  

volvo_harish is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th February 2016, 21:25   #32
BHPian

You have bought yourself an absolutely brilliant car! Congrats! This car is as appealing as a sweet Swedish chocolate. Absolutely fabulous choice Sir. She looks absolutely fabulous in that blue. That shade reminded me of something almost equally special, the erstwhile Fiesta 1.6S in Aquaris Blue.

Back to the car, she's stunningly gorgeous and will steal glances wherever she goes. Kudos to you for picking something unique.

Here's wishing you thousands and thousands of happy, safe, and thrilling miles with your new car.

BTW, what's the Apple logo on the rear windscreen supposed to mean?

Keep revvin'
petrolhead_neel
Old 14th February 2016, 12:22   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolhead_neel View Post
BTW, what's the Apple logo on the rear windscreen supposed to mean?
Nothing specifically. I have had Apple stickers on all of my cars since the Civic.

And yes the old fiesta 1.6 blue was also a very unique color.
Old 15th February 2016, 23:53   #34
BHPian

Big congratulations to you, the car looks absolutely stunning in this Rebel Blue colour, fell in love with the colour the first time I saw it in a Hrithik Roshan starrer "Bang Bang" movie.
Old 16th February 2016, 11:17   #35
BHPian

Excellent!
Lovely car indeed. Enjoy it!

I was also looking for a T6 (in used market) for long but couldn't find a single one! Finally, settled for a N57.
Old 16th February 2016, 13:33   #36
BHPian

Congratulations are in order for the blue stunner on wheels that you have gotten yourself ! Great review and pictures to boot.

Good to hear that the engine is rev-happy as you had desired. Wishing you thousands of happy and safe miles on this car.
A question. Does Volvo india offer BSI like packages.

Keep revving.
Old 21st February 2016, 19:47   #37
BHPian

Awesome color for the car, if it isn't for the red, blue is my color of choice. Do get that polestar remap, and see if you can add a pair of aftermarket exhausts over the course of time.

Do let me know if you happen to be driving through Vijayawada, you can take my S4 for a spin while I take yours
Old 22nd February 2016, 12:08   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddychat View Post
A question. Does Volvo india offer BSI like packages.

Keep revving.
Nope. Volvo does not offer any BSI like packages. Atleast not on the T6. I don't know about the Diesels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetvar26 View Post
Awesome color for the car, if it isn't for the red, blue is my color of choice. Do get that polestar remap, and see if you can add a pair of aftermarket exhausts over the course of time.

Do let me know if you happen to be driving through Vijayawada, you can take my S4 for a spin while I take yours
Haha sure. Actually waiting for the first service to get the polestar remap. I am actually planning on driving to Guntur and then to Hyderabad. If I do I shall definitely stop by. and congratulations on the S4.
Have you posted an ownership report here?? I would love to read one.
Old 22nd February 2016, 14:10   #39
BHPian

Congratulations! that is one cool looking car, and the colour is fantastic There is a red coloured T60 on display at the Ahmedabad airport, and I stop by to admire it every time I have to catch a flight

The polestar re-map definitely sounds like a great idea to get more power in a 'factory approved' manner!

Is it just me, or do you see a market trend towards 'blue' cars as a whole?
Old 23rd February 2016, 09:41   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by civ4647 View Post
Nope. Volvo does not offer any BSI like packages. Atleast not on the T6. I don't know about the Diesels.

Haha sure. Actually waiting for the first service to get the polestar remap. I am actually planning on driving to Guntur and then to Hyderabad. If I do I shall definitely stop by. and congratulations on the S4.
Have you posted an ownership report here?? I would love to read one.
Man, people like you and the rest do too good of a job with the ownership threads, the minor details and everything else that has to do with the car.

I feel shy for one, and two, I know I can't do a job anywhere close to any of you guys can. So, I've never bothered with an ownership report, but may be I will with time.

Let me know when you headed to Guntur.
Old 25th February 2016, 01:12   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by civ4647 View Post
About the car:
A few edits and a pic when i took the car along for a ride with the V Superbikers (Vizag Superbikers) group.
This has to be one of the best colors i've seen on a sub 80l car! Congratulations, it looks absolutely gorgeous! Who would've thought a solid color could have so many color variations!
Old 3rd July 2016, 15:25   #42

Congratulations! I have a 2016 V60 Polestar. Hands down the best car I have ever owned which included a 335s and C350.

Mine is a inline six. Too bad the 2017 Polestar is only a four cylinder.
Old 4th July 2016, 10:46   #43
Senior - BHPian

That is one lovely car in a jaw dropping color! Congratulations!

Good to see you making choice of buying a Volvo over regular Germans. Bold move. I just wish this car was a RWD or at least AWD!

Enjoy the beast and keep the ownership thread updated. Looking forward to see the long term prospective of Volvo ownership here.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks