Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st July 2016, 17:01   #1
BHPian

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img20160726wa0018.jpg

This is my first ownership report on Team-BHP and I hope you guys enjoy reading it. I will keep the write-up short.

First the crucial details:

Model: Vitara Brezza 1.3 DDiS

Variant: Zdi+

Manufacturing date: March, 2016.

Colour: Arctic White

Safety and related equipment: Dual airbags and ABS.

Price On-Road Delhi: Rs.10.92 lakh.

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160716_173744.jpg

The 'Glamorous'looks: This baby SUV is a head turner for sure. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it and my parents who have no idea about cars loved it equally.

The bells and whistles: Auto-headlamps, auto-wipers, cruise control, climate control, chilled glovebox, tray beneath the front seat. This car comes loaded and frankly speaking it has all that I wanted in a new car.

Cruise control: This deserves a separate mention. I have tried this feature for short durations on city roads and it’s an absolute genius. The feeling of both your feet being free while you accelerate and decelerate with buttons on the steering wheel is just awesome. However, again as it’s in the run in period, I am exposing the engine to different rev ranges and avoiding driving it at a constant speed for long.

But I am pretty sure I am going to use this feature a lot on highways and those weekend trips to the eateries of Murthal for the famed paranthas.

NVH levels: Although, I haven’t driven over 2200 rpm, the diesel clatter is hardly audible in low revs when the AC is on and all the windows are rolled up. My parents always preferred the City over the Swift because of the engine noise filtering in the cabin but they are absolutely happy inside the Brezza.

Commanding view: This is one of the biggest USPs of the car. You get a feeling of driving a proper SUV as soon as you are in the driver’s seat with the entire length of the bonnet in front of view.

DISLIKES:

Vibrating headlight: The left projector headlamp has a minor vibration and therefore the cut-off line of the projector lamps isn't clean if observed carefully. I told Maruti about the problem during the first service but they haven't been able to sort out the issue. I will be writing a mail to Maruti about this.

Auto-wiper: I haven't got the hang of the auto-wipers yet. If I set the sensitivity to 'high' the wipers keep on wiping even if there is just a drop pf water on the windscreen and If I set them at 'medium' or 'low' they just doze off. I am hoping I will get the hang of using them soon.

Rear Wash Wipe Noise: The rear wiper when operated makes aloud buzzing sound and although its motor is located at the back, you can hear the sound seated in the driver's seat. This is irritating.

Nokia Maps: Some 'geniuses' at Maruti opted for Nokia maps instead of Google for the navigation system in the car. Needless to say, the Nokia maps are outdated and just not easy to use as Google.

Maruti Android App: Ever since I've got the Brezza, I can't seem to login in to the Maruti app for Android whereas I was using it earlier with the Swift. Again, Maruti has no idea as to how to sort the problem. Screenshot attached.

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-screenshot.jpg

No automatic IRVM: For some strange reason Maruti has skipped this feature which they are offering in the Baleno and are instead asking for around Rs.4000 extra to get it fit. Though, I am willing to buy it, the showroom guys don’t have the wiring harness in stock.

No Xenon lams: Again, Baleno has it but the Brezza doesn’t. However, the stock lights on the Brezza are more than adequate and when coupled with the fog lamps, even roads that aren't well-lit are not intimidating.

Dim DRL/front parking light strip: Compared to the Baleno, the DRL/Parking LED Strip in the headlight is very dim, Even at dusk, it’s hardly visible.

SUMMARY:

It may lack some features which should have been there at this price point but overall they aren’t a deal breaker. Moreover, I am at ease while driving the car maybe because I was used to a Maruti for so many years. The stocks, the switches, the way it drives and the overall feel, it’s like I am driving a mature, grown up Swift and personally, that’s a plus for me.

In addition, the car has all the creature comforts to pamper me. This is one of the main reasons I paid almost a lakh more for the Zdi+ variant because I wanted everything. The auto-wipers, auto-headlights, cruise control, yes I am a greedy guy. The reasoning behind my decision to go for the top end was that in the next 3-4 years, I am pretty sure these features will be common in almost all top end cars. And I plan to keep the Brezza for at least 7-8 years.

So, few years down the line, I did not want to get the feeling of driving an outdated car the way I had been getting lately driving the Swift with just power steering and power windows in the name of comfort (Vdi Variant).

CHAPTER - 1: Brezza's journey from the factory to home

The need for a new car:

I started looking for a new diesel hatchback in early 2015 and it was to be a replacement for the ageing 2007 Hyundai Santro Xing. It was decided that a car from a segment above-- a premium hatchback would be bought. The budget was set around 9 lakh and the hunt began with the top priorities being safety, reliability, ownership experience, low maintenance and above all peace of mind. Therefore, the Europeans (Volkswagen, Fiat, Skoda) were out of consideration and I wasn’t too keen to go for the Ford as well.

Chapter - 2: The Contenders

The contest was between Hyundai, Honda and Suzuki and the options considered were the Elite i20, Jazz, and Baleno. I had almost made up my mind to buy the segment king Elite i20 and had even taken a test drive but then the news of the new Jazz started trickling in. I waited only to be left disappointed by the lack of features and the high price tag. Goodbye Jazz! Hello i20, again. However, there was a part of me that just wasn’t in love with the way the i20’s looked overall. Contrary to popular opinion, I somehow wasn’t swayed by it.

Perhaps, it was the car’s interiors were a major draw for me and the biggest reason why I was willing to buy it despite not falling head over heels, which I think is a pre-requisite before buying a car. I still remember, in the run up to the launch of the Jazz, I used to be up late at night searching for leaked pictures or videos of the car simply because I was in love with the way it looked. But that wasn’t the case with the Korean. And just when I was about to pay the booking amount, in comes the Maruti Suzuki YRA or the Baleno and again I put the Hyundai on hold happily.

I waited with bated breath for the prices and I was not disappointed. Despite its oddball design, the long list of features, Maruti badge and the sheer space inside tugged at my heartstrings and I was ready to put my money on it. However, just like the Elite, it was in no way love at first sight. Took a TD at Nexa, near the Commonwealth Games Village in December 2015 and I loved the way it drove. The only concern being the tinny built but then Maruti was adamant that it had used high-tensile strength and was offering airbags and ABS. So, I was satisfied.

Now, let me add here that by now I had become the laughing stock of friends, family and my fiancée as the car hopping and utter confusion had been going on for almost a year. My fiancée in particular was getting frustrated as every few months I was changing my mind.

Chapter - 3: The Game Changer

And yet again, as if the god was playing games with me, the news of the Brezza’s launch started gaining hype and once again, I was distracted. But one look at the vehicle without the covers and the camouflage, and I knew this was it. I was in love with the Brezza and immediately cancelled the Baleno despite knowing that I would have to expand my budget of Rs. 9 lakh. The car was launched in March. I went and took a test drive in mid- March at Magic Auto, Karol Bagh and loved the high seating position, space, features and above all the gorgeous looks.

Came home broke the news to parents, friends and fiancée and all laughed at me. However, the grins on their faces vanished the moment I showed them the cheque of Rs.21,000/- (the booking amount). This time I was serious and ready to make a commitment. The mocking turned into delight in an instant.

Chapter - 4: Putting the money where the mouth is

Visited the showroom on March 28, handed over the cheque to the sales manager and was promised the car within three weeks. However, I had to go out of town for around 15 days starting mid-April so I scheduled the date of delivery in the first week of May. Sadly, that was not to be. As the Brezza’s popularity rose, so did the bookings.

I waited patiently for three long months while being in touch with the sales guy constantly. Finally, got a call on June 23 that the car was allotted to me. My happiness knew no bounds. Visited the showroom on the evening of June 23, Thursday and got all the details about the payment etc. I was told that the car will arrive in the showroom by Saturday or Sunday. So, I fixed the date of delivery on June 27, Monday as it was my weekly off from office.

Chapter - 5: The D-Day

The delivery experience was okay. I reached the showroom at 11 am and barely caught a few hours of sound sleep the previous night vecause of all the excitement. The entire process of getting the car was completed by around 2 pm. As a gift I got a chocolate cake, and a framed photo of me taking the car’s delivery.

Final price after Extended Warranty:

The final on-road price was around 10.92 lakhs. Add to that MGA accessories worth Rs.6000 and the total cost came to around Rs.11 lakh. I have also opted for four years extended warranty for Rs. Rs.14,036/- that is valid upto 26 June 2020 or upto 80,000 kms.

These are the first two images that I clicked at the showroom.

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img20160627wa0013.jpeg

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img20160627wa0016.jpeg

Chapter - 6: The Beginning Of An Affair

My Usage Pattern:

The car is driven around 30kms daily and on weekends I tend to go on long drives to the suburbs of Noida and Gurgaon which is a mix of city and highway driving. After clocking 1100 km on the odometer all I can say is that as each day passes, my love for the Brezza increases. Every now and then I stop my work in office to look for new accessories on e-commerce sites for the car while the highlight of every morning is the chance to drive the car, again. Whenever, I park it and walk away, I can't help but turn again and again to catch a glimpse. If this is not love, I don't know what is.

Driving Experience

My previous daily drive was a Swift DDiS 2008 model which crossed the 1 lakh km mark and if I compare the two, the Brezza although having the same engine with more BHP, feels miles ahead in terms of refinement, engine noise, power delivery and the overall feel. Over the years, the rubber band effect in the Swift had become quite noticeable and though, the Brezza too has some turbo lag below the 2000 rpm level mark you hardly feel it affecting your drive.

Acceleration

The acceleration is smooth and the car feels eager to be driven hard. But I resist the urge to floor the pedal as I am religiously following the T-BHP Diesel engine run-in guide and not crossed the 2000-2200 rpm mark. Having said that, there is some amount of body roll and the suspension at times feels a bit hard but the commanding view and the ease with which you manage potholes bumps without any stress makes up for it. Overall, the car is a hoot to drive and I am eagerly looking forward to take it out on a long drive on the Delhi-Agra expressway.

Gearshift and Clutch:

The clutch is light and the gearshift is smooth. I did feel the need of a sixth gear once on the highway but this car has excellent cruising abilities in the fifth gear as well.

Braking:

With a disc and drum setup, the brakes have a solid bite and do inspire confidence even if you are driving in rain or wet road conditions.

Wheels & Tyres:

The Zdi + come shod with 215 tyre size which I feel are adequate for a car of this size and power. Although, had I been in charge, Apollos would not have been my first choice, but so far they haven’t given me a reason to complaint.

Interior Design:

The design is very basic and there is nothing that stands out. ALthough, very well laid out, it lacks a 'wow'factor like the Hyundais. Even the Baleno's interiors look very appealing.

Interior Quality:

Typical Maruti levels here. Nothing to highlight. It’s the same plastic quality like in the Swifts and Dzires and many of the parts are shared chiefly the power window housing and the steering wheel. The fit and finish is acceptable.

Comfort and Space:

The car is supremely comfortable and there is ample head and leg room. I am 6 foot and even when the bench is pushed all the way back, the knees of the rear passengers don’t jut in the seat.

In fact, I tried sitting behind with the front pushed all the way back and surprisingly I was very comfortable and my knees hardly touched the seat.

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160802_174604.jpg

This is not the case in either the Swift or the other car that we have—The City.

Air Conditioner:

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160802_174126.jpg

The variant has an automatic climate control and the unit a real bone chiller. In the days following the purchase of the car, I visited nearby markets for the accessories in the peak Delhi heat.

I would be soaked in sweat and even then the AC would hardly take a few minutes to cool me down.

The Boombox:

I found the music system/infotainment with the four speakers and two tweeters set up to be quite good and they do the job well.

Before getting the car, I was thinking of getting an audio upgrade but after a couple of days living with it, I have dropped the idea for the time being.

Interior Storage, Practicality and Boot Space:

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160802_174116.jpg

Twin glove boxes, one of them cooled an under seat tray along with deep door pockets on all for doors that can easily hold a 1 litre bottle each. I am sorted here.

Bottle Holder in Driver's Side Door Pocket

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160802_174139.jpg

Bottle Holder in Rear Door Pocket

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160802_174811.jpg

The boot is smaller as compared to competitors but I am not bothered much because I hardly use that space.

Fuel efficiency: At present I am getting around 16 kmpl.

The overall build quality and the fit and finish is just like any other Maruti. There is nothing extraordinary and you do get better feel in the Europeans. But then that’s the price you pay for a trusted brand and the feeling of ’peace of mind’.

The paint quality is quite good and the panel gaps are consistent.

Unique Feature:

The nifty hook on the back of the driver’s seat is a well thought out feature.

Chapter - 7: Toys For The Boy

MGA accessories opted:

Front grille garnish: Rs.2090/-

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160716_173559.jpg

Side skirt: Rs.4990/- Note: Removed the DDiS badging for a clean look

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160716_173704.jpg

MGA accessories coming soon

Wanted to get the auto diming IRVM as well but the showroom guys said that Maruti hadn’t provided them with the mirror harness yet even though the mirror was in stock. Similarly, they didn’t have the chrome handles with sensor cutout (for Zdi+) in stock as well. Will get these two later.

Aftermarket Accessories:

Avery Dennison Gloss black roof wrap from Karol Bagh for Rs.4500/- Removed the Maruti Suzuki badge as well

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160716_173642.jpg

Replaced the long, wire antenna with this stubby one. The price was Rs.100/- The Radio reception has NOT been affected by this

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160716_173727.jpg

[b]Leatherette seat covers with bucket fitting from Karol Bagh for Rs.5500/-[B/]

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160709_125914.jpg

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160709_125928.jpg

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160716_173815.jpg

Steering Wheel wrap for Rs. 1100/- and 3D mats for Rs.550/- again from Karol Bagh

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160709_125906.jpg

Hella Red Grille horns for Rs.1000/-

Mesh curtains for boot -- Rs.300/- and for the windows (set of 4) -- Rs.600/-

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160727_085926.jpg

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160716_173935.jpg

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160716_174122.jpg

Got Black Tints On The Quarter Glass

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160727_085933.jpg

Chrome beading for windows -- Rs.1000/- and Chrome Handles for Rs.500/- (The fitting of the handles isn’t up to the mark. Waiting for MGA ones)

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160709_125843.jpg

White LED bulbs for rear number plate -- Rs.200/-

Illuminated sill guards for Rs. 650/-

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160716_173853.jpg

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160716_173836.jpg

Relay for automatic opening/closing of side view mirror -- Rs. 1500/- and Additional Concave Mirrors

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160727_085949.jpg

Chrome lip for the boot but I got it wrapped in black vinyl -- Rs.600/-

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160716_173957.jpg

The hook at the back of the driver's seat. It can hold up to 3 kgs

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160727_085924.jpg

The Key Fob

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160727_151246.jpg

Although, the design is quite dated, I still like it and is quite nice to hold and looks premium. The third button at the bottom is a dummy but in more expensive Suzuki's it works as a boot opener. If you press both the lock/unlock door buttons together for 3 seconds the car alarm goes off helping you to locate a car in a crowded parking lot.

In case the battery dies, the key inside can be taken out by sliding a button at the back of the fob.

The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!-img_20160727_151325.jpg

Last edited by captain.torque : 5th August 2016 at 00:28.
captain.torque is offline   (21) Thanks
Old 21st July 2016, 17:18   #2
BHPian

re: The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!

Congratulations on the great car! I must admit those are really tasteful mods you've applied but IMO DDiS badge looks badass (Well its very subjective).
I got those similar door sills for my Vento just 2 days ago.

I am sure you will have many enjoyable kms on the car! The car looks great in white with the blackened roof. Way to go man.
RPM1500 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th August 2016, 07:46   #3
Team-BHP Support

Thread moved from the Assembly Line to the Initial Ownership Section. Thanks for sharing!
Old 5th August 2016, 09:39   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain.torque View Post

This is my first ownership report on Team-BHP and I hope you guys enjoy reading it. I will keep the write-up short.
Congrats captain.torque on your latest acquisition and it looks great in White

I happened to see one parked next to my GT at my office parking lot last week and at the first instance, I could not really comprehend which was this huge SUV from Maruti. It really looks way bigger from upfront than what its official dimensions actually say.

Only when you move to side do you realise its almost the same length as an B+ segment hatch.

Quote:

Aftermarket Accessories:

Avery Dennison Gloss black roof wrap from Karol Bagh for Rs.4500/- Removed the Maruti Suzuki badge as well
Very thoughtful add ons you have there buddy, really looks classy. By de-badging most of the chrome and adding that glossy wrap, I think you have ensured it looks clean yet catchy

The only thing left now is to either paint or swap your rims to glossy black.

Wish you a happy motoring and drive safe.
Vik0728 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th August 2016, 18:16   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The White Knight: Maruti Vitara Brezza comes home!

Congrats on the Brezza. One of the well kitted products from Maruti with a pleasant design and well priced one. Doesn't the ZDi come with the dual paint option? I thought there are no single paint option in ZDi+.

Quote:
Rear Wash Wipe Noise: The rear wiper when operated makes aloud buzzing sound and although its motor is located at the back, you can hear the sound seated in the driver's seat. This is irritating.....
I think that's one of the ways in which the driver will be notified that the piece is working (though it'll be seen through the IRVM). Very similar to the "click" sound of the indicator.

Quote:
Nokia Maps: Some 'geniuses' at Maruti opted for Nokia maps instead of Google for the navigation system in the car. Needless to say, the Nokia maps are outdated and just not easy to use as Google.....
Actually, Nokia Here maps is rated better than G-Maps. I used to find it tough to use Here Maps initially, but is better in my personal experience too.

Quote:
No automatic IRVM: For some strange reason Maruti has skipped this feature which they are offering in the Baleno and are instead asking for around Rs.4000 extra to get it fit......
The answer to your question is in your statement itself. When Maruti can get the customers to buy the stuff for 4K, why wouldn't they do it! That's a very clever sales strategy if you ask me. For an accessory which is very practical, people don't mind shelling cash.

Quote:
....The reasoning behind my decision to go for the top end was that in the next 3-4 years, I am pretty sure these features will be common in almost all top end cars. ...So, few years down the line, I did not want to get the feeling of driving an outdated car the way I had been getting lately driving the Swift with just power steering and power windows in the name of comfort (Vdi Variant)....
A very valid point. I feel you when I think about my Swift, the feature list levels have gone up so high in the last 7 years, power assisted & folding windows, key less entry, foldable key, OEM touchscreen systems, cruise control, auto dimming IRVMs, MID...many of them are very very practical in nature and aids so much in driving.

Last edited by swiftnfurious : 5th August 2016 at 18:17.
swiftnfurious is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th August 2016, 00:14   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Attachment 1534687

Chapter - 7: Toys For The Boy

Aftermarket Accessories:

Replaced the long, wire antenna with this stubby one. The price was Rs.100/- The Radio reception has NOT been affected by this

Steering Wheel wrap for Rs. 1100/- and 3D mats for Rs.550/- again from Karol Bagh

Hella Red Grille horns for Rs.1000/-

Relay for automatic opening/closing of side view mirror -- Rs. 1500/- and Additional Concave Mirrors
Congrats on the new Car !
These are some very neatly executed mods, so much so that I am tempted to get some of the above mentioned for my cars.
I have to say looking at the prices that these are really good rates for all the accessories, could you please share the name of the shop and its location ?

Last edited by Jag4 : 6th August 2016 at 00:15.
Jag4 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th August 2016, 02:04   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jag4 View Post
I have to say looking at the prices that these are really good rates for all the accessories, could you please share the name of the shop and its location ?
I got all the work done from Karol Bagh market from at least half a dozen different shops. However, all the major work was done by Grand Audio Video Emporium. Its close to Bikanerwala and is quite a big showroom. This is their website -- http://www.automusicemporium.com.

You can get the address and contact numbers.

The owner is young Sikh gentleman and he himself has a Brezza. His prices were quite unbeatable.
captain.torque is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st September 2016, 16:41   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Hi, its been a while since you had your Brezza. Are you happy with the stubby antenna? Does it affects any feature?

Wondering, if it costs just Rs 100 for a better looking one, why Maruti didn't do it.

Last edited by MSAneesh : 21st September 2016 at 16:43. Reason: fixed quote
Old 21st September 2016, 19:29   #9
BANNED

Congrats on the Brezza Captain.torque, the new super success product from the Maruthi Stable. The waiting period of this beauty range from 4 to 6mts depending upon the model here. It’s wise on your part for opting the high end model for the reasons aptly outlined by you. The mods have certainly given her a more refreshing looks. You should thank the MGA guys for saying that they will get the auto fold ORVM's done for a cost, as for my XUV it was blatantly told by my service advisor that it is not possible to get it installed. Nevertheless, enjoy your car and drive safe.
Old 22nd September 2016, 10:39   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSAneesh View Post
Hi, its been a while since you had your Brezza. Are you happy with the stubby antenna? Does it affects any feature?

Wondering, if it costs just Rs 100 for a better looking one, why Maruti didn't do it.
Its working perfectly fine. No distortion of any sort. The reason Maruti didn't provide it in the first place you ask?

Well, IMHO Maruti had deliberately skipped some features from variants across its line-up keeping in mind a mid-life refresh say in 2018.

Zdi doesn't get indicators on the side-view mirrors whereas other Marutis like Ertiga and Dzire get the feature EVEN on the Vdi variant.

Similarly, the top end of Baleno gets auto-dimming IRVM and Xenon lamps but the top end Brezza doesn't.

These all will come in the facelift, I guess two years down the line.
captain.torque is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2016, 10:43   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPTOR-XUV View Post
You should thank the MGA guys for saying that they will get the auto fold ORVM's done for a cost...
Thank you so much for the kind words. But I think you are confusing the auto-folding mirrors with auto-dimming mirrors

The Zdi+ comes equipped with auto-folding mirrors.

However, as far as the auto-dimming rear view mirror is concenrned I still haven't got it installed as the showroom is yet to get its harness from the company
Old 22nd September 2016, 12:28   #12
BANNED

Quote:
Thank you so much for the kind words. But I think you are confusing the auto-folding mirrors with auto-dimming mirrors

The Zdi+ comes equipped with auto-folding mirrors.

However, as far as the auto-dimming rear view mirror is concenrned I still haven't got it installed as the showroom is yet to get its harness from the company
My bad Captain.torque, you are right, Auto folding is by default available in Brezza ZDI+. I was trying to get an auto fold mod done on my XUV and hence the confusion....
Old 12th October 2016, 14:21   #13

Congrats Captain.torque. It's a beauty. I just took delivery of my Premium Silver, ZDI+. Congratulations once again and may you have many many happy driving kms ahead.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks