Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th August 2016, 13:14   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Our Mahindra XUV5OO AWD (refresh edition) comes home

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneRidder View Post
Tanveer, its time you start charging for your service. These days you are in BIG demand. Feels very nice to see you extending that support!
Haha, Indeed! There are many many people who think buying a new car is a gamble and are scared to get stuck with a lemon, Always ready to help a bhpian out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinitbhavi View Post
Tanveer is a good friend and we go for drives quite often , he helped out greatly during the PDI.
Just a good friend ehh... Time up, Another drive should happen soon..

Last edited by Tanveer_2558 : 5th August 2016 at 13:16.
Tanveer_2558 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 5th August 2016, 14:52   #32
BHPian

Automobiles is a bond that we have in common . I am more than happy to find new set of friends because of the Xuv. I am glad you are enjoying your Neb to the maximum possible, Wish you many many miles of happiness and safety . Amazing clicks . The Photography is what sets your thread apart. Hope you will keep it updated with more and more drool worthy pictures.
madhu33 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th August 2016, 16:51   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanveer_2558 View Post
Haha, Indeed! There are many many people who think buying a new car is a gamble and are scared to get stuck with a lemon, Always ready to help a bhpian out.

Just a good friend ehh... Time up, Another drive should happen soon..
Seeing the condition of roads/rains I really wonder when that will happen. Lets plan for Sunday maybe the situation is better than. You're my best XUV friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhu33 View Post
Automobiles is a bond that we have in common . I am more than happy to find new set of friends because of the Xuv. I am glad you are enjoying your Neb to the maximum possible, Wish you many many miles of happiness and safety . Amazing clicks . The Photography is what sets your thread apart. Hope you will keep it updated with more and more drool worthy pictures.
I fully agree with you madhu. The bonding because of the forum and our respective cheetah's is great and so much fun! Thanks for the wishes, will definitely update all the information possible here. Looking forward to meet up soon!
Old 6th August 2016, 00:18   #34
BHPian

Good writeup Vinit. And the photos were really amazing. Really miss the AWD in my beast after seeing what you do with your Neb.

FundaG aka Firose from TORC group
fundagenie is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th August 2016, 13:21   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fundagenie View Post
Good writeup Vinit. And the photos were really amazing. Really miss the AWD in my beast after seeing what you do with your Neb.

FundaG aka Firose from TORC group

Thanks firoze good to hear from you. We did push the AWD cheetah to its limits. She handled most of the slush with aplomb.
Awesome job with the TORC stickers. Hope to get it worked out soon!
Old 6th August 2016, 23:46   #36

Hey Vinitbhavi. Awesome review. My membership just got approved and I am excited to share that I am getting delivery of my XUV500 W6 AT pearl white tomorrow. I am super thrilled. I don't know whether I will be able to have a sound sleep today.
I am thankful to wonderful people here. I want to take few names here, Tanveer, Debuda, your detailed reviews have helped me a ton to arrive at my decision. Your initial ownership reviews, your long term reviews, your detailing of every single niggle on the forum helped me to take an informed decision.

Will post my initial reviews in few days from now.

Rohit
Old 7th August 2016, 04:52   #37

Mod Note : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the quality of this forum.

We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further. Request to post ONLY when you have something substantial to add to a discussion. You can use the 'Thanks' button if you have to just thank someone for their help or just acknowledge the message.

Last edited by SDP : 7th August 2016 at 11:19. Reason: Message deleted. Please see inline.
kitsass is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th August 2016, 10:34   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitonwheels View Post
Hey Vinitbhavi. Awesome review. My membership just got approved and I am excited to share that I am getting delivery of my XUV500 W6 AT pearl white tomorrow. I am super thrilled. I don't know whether I will be able to have a sound sleep today.
I am thankful to wonderful people here. I want to take few names here, Tanveer, Debuda, your detailed reviews have helped me a ton to arrive at my decision. Your initial ownership reviews, your long term reviews, your detailing of every single niggle on the forum helped me to take an informed decision.

Will post my initial reviews in few days from now.

Rohit
hey rohit quite a double whammy there getting into the forum and your very own cheetah almost at the same time . The W6 is an awesome value for money variant . What is the dealership you have opted for. I'm sure sleep would have eluded you!
Awaiting pictures of your xuv soon and welcome to the cheetah family.
Wishing you lots of miles of fun!
Old 8th August 2016, 17:30   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinitbhavi View Post
What is the dealership you have opted for. I'm sure sleep would have eluded you!
Awaiting pictures of your xuv soon and welcome to the cheetah family.
Wishing you lots of miles of fun!
I had initially taken TD from NBS Andheri (w). Luckily cheetah was in stock. Asked them about the month of manufacturing,which they confirmed that its 2 months old. But after checking VIN (thanks to team BHP) came to know that vehicle was lying on stockyard for the last 5 months. I was very clear on buying a vehicle which isnt more than 1 month old.

In the meanwhile, G3 Motors was constantly following up and I found the sales person there bit more informed than guys at NBS. Also they were offering better freebies. The most important part was that the guy agreed to put request for a new car from Chakan. Hence I decided to go ahead with G3, Kandivali.

And ya I got the the delivery of my car yesterday. Too tempted to write about the beast, but wont hack your space here.

Thanks

Rohit
rohitonwheels is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th August 2016, 21:20   #40
BHPian

Quote:
I had initially taken TD from NBS Andheri (w). Luckily cheetah was in stock. Asked them about the month of manufacturing,which they confirmed that its 2 months old. But after checking VIN (thanks to team BHP) came to know that vehicle was lying on stockyard for the last 5 months. I was very clear on buying a vehicle which isnt more than 1 month old.

In the meanwhile, G3 Motors was constantly following up and I found the sales person there bit more informed than guys at NBS. Also they were offering better freebies. The most important part was that the guy agreed to put request for a new car from Chakan. Hence I decided to go ahead with G3, Kandivali.

And ya I got the the delivery of my car yesterday. Too tempted to write about the beast, but wont hack your space here.

Thanks

Rohit
OK nbs is my dealership and one of the main reasons for sticking with them other than having a ready to deliver cheetah was that it's a Mahindra owned franchise. Can you give me details of the said vehicle they had in Stock.
You're most welcome to write about the beast would love to hear. Also wanted to know a few basic details color,variant etc any teaser pic will be even more awesome.

Last edited by vinitbhavi : 8th August 2016 at 21:22.
Old 8th August 2016, 23:24   #41

Hey Vinit
Here is the treaser pic. Mine is W6 automatic pearl white.
One in stock was also the same. What other details you looking for the car which NBS had ?
Attached Thumbnails
Our Mahindra XUV5OO AWD (refresh edition) comes home-image.jpeg  

rohitonwheels is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th August 2016, 21:03   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Hey Vinit
Here is the treaser pic. Mine is W6 automatic pearl white.
One in stock was also the same. What other details you looking for the car which NBS had ?
hey rohit she's a beauty! Heartiest congratulations again on the beast! How is the autobox feel and in general the drive on Mumbai city roads.
When i had inquired in April they had no automatic version in stock
My choice however was always going to be the manual.
Wish you many many munching miles on the beast
Old 15th August 2016, 16:47   #43

Automatic drive took some time of mine to feel comfortable. But now almost after 400 odd kms, loving it. Seems like Mahindra has made a right choice with the Japanese automatic box. In city traffic, it's a blessing. But I sometimes miss the control manual gearbox provides. ...
Old 15th August 2016, 19:43   #44
BHPian

Quote:
Automatic drive took some time of mine to feel comfortable. But now almost after 400 odd kms, loving it. Seems like Mahindra has made a right choice with the Japanese automatic box. In city traffic, it's a blessing. But I sometimes miss the control manual gearbox provides. ...
That's great to know, automatic is also future proof which is an added bonus. The aisin gearbox mated perfectly well with the cheetah! Having said that i don't have any complaints the gearshift has remarkably improved over the older generation models and the clutch is better. In the end you start appreciating your choice the most. That's how life is
vinitbhavi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th August 2016, 23:29   #45

Agreed!
I had a query. Not sure if this is the right thread. Vinit: today while coming back home, tyre got punctured. When i had a closer look into the tyre, discovered that a huge piece of broken glass bottle has pierced the tyre. Size of the broken glass was almost an inch. Now my question is will it get repaired? Since the damage to the tyre is huge, will it get covered under bridgestone warranty we get?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks