Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th July 2017, 09:47   #31
BHPian

Re: My 2017 Mercedes C220d Avantgarde - Wows every time you step in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun Reddy View Post
No memory function in the C250 as well. If you don't mind it doesn't matter. The thrills in the C250 are elsewhere. These features feel trivial after some time. The 9 speed auto is a gem and the 204 horses along with the 5oo nm of torque is there to be enjoyed. What was your question on memory seats ?
Thanks for the answer. My question was just about the feature. Whether it is there or not.

By the way, it is there now in their "Avantgarde 4" model of C220d.

I agree that memory seats function is not useful for all. Like for me, it is not a big deal as no one else would drive the car except me.

However, I do feel it is a must if there are multiple drivers for the car as every time finding the perfect driving position takes some time and patience.
the_skyliner is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th July 2017, 13:49   #32
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabjarus View Post
I have a 220D (W205, 2016 model) and it was running at 36 PSI as per Mercedes recommendation, extremely bumpy to say the least. In a casual conversation with Merc rep he expressed surprise that I was running at 36 and recommended 32 psi. Now the ride is far more supple and befits a Merc ride, suggest you do that if you are a lone rider without suggest most of the time, like me.
Done that - it still isn't any where close to the Laura in terms of ride, also there is excessive sideways motion when on undulating roads as compared to other cars.
Guess I have to live with it.
lamborghini is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th September 2017, 22:03   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_skyliner View Post
Thanks for the answer. My question was just about the feature. Whether it is there or not.

By the way, it is there now in their "Avantgarde 4" model of C220d.

I agree that memory seats function is not useful for all. Like for me, it is not a big deal as no one else would drive the car except me.

However, I do feel it is a must if there are multiple drivers for the car as every time finding the perfect driving position takes some time and patience.
Yes - In the new C class ( all variants) , Mercedes quietly seems to have slipped in the 9 speed transmission ( earlier it was only on the 250D)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks