Team-BHP - My Pre-worshipped Monster : BMW 530d M-Sport [F10] EDIT: Sold after 72000+km!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   My Pre-worshipped Monster : BMW 530d M-Sport [F10] EDIT: Sold after 72000+km! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/185329-my-pre-worshipped-monster-bmw-530d-m-sport-f10-edit-sold-after-72000-km-20.html)

Noo way!!
I can't believe you sold it all of a sudden, like everyone else , it was a joy to read your thread and be a part of the journey.

Hope you get a worthy replacement soon, will be looking forward.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sreesh1009 (Post 4921552)
No :( Why this sudden sale? I really loved reading your thread.

Waiting to see what you upgrade to!
All the best :thumbs up

Someone close bought it off at a fair price & honestly i had the mods maxed out on the car almost, So yes let it go.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 4921569)
No way! Why did you already sell her off? Too early, man.

Surely not early for me man, 3.5 years and 55k kms after, I felt i needed a change. :D

Quote:

- How much did she go for?
PM

Quote:

- What are you planning to buy? I would suggest the W222 Benz.
Sounds tempting, The S/7, but i'd like to enjoy those when i am 35 + possibly? Right now when i haven't even entered 30 i feel its too early for that much comfort.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aan nhu mare? (Post 4921577)
Too bad she had to go. I am excited to see what you get next!

Haha!

Quote:

Was it sold to a neighbor or family member?
Indeed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingCheeese (Post 4921614)
Noo way!!
I can't believe you sold it all of a sudden, like everyone else , it was a joy to read your thread and be a part of the journey.

Hope you get a worthy replacement soon, will be looking forward.

Thanks man! I wasn't planning as such too but it all just happened quickly!

NEXT CAR ?

Just when i am typing this, The downpayment for the next car has been paid.

ODO of the car when its booked is at 5200 KMS :D

If I were to wager an easy guess, a Porsche maybe? :D Congrats on the new car Tanveer and cheers to the new owner of the 530D.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanveer_2558 (Post 4924088)
Just when i am typing this, The downpayment for the next car has been paid.

ODO of the car when its booked is at 5200 KMS :D

Congratulations Tanveer on the new car! Looking forward to the reveal :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gannu_1 (Post 4924104)
If I were to wager an easy guess, a Porsche maybe? :D Congrats on the new car Tanveer and cheers to the new owner of the 530D.

You said it man. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by graaja (Post 4924218)
Congratulations Tanveer on the new car! Looking forward to the reveal :D

One picture and it should say it all.

Special Attention on the ODO Kms, Which was even after me Test driving the car several times! :D

My Pre-worshipped Monster : BMW 530d M-Sport [F10] EDIT: Sold after 72000+km!-screenshot-20201106-10.54.14-pm.png

Waiting for the delivery to happen in a few days!

"Starts Mod hunting by the time"

Congrats, excellent choice :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanveer_2558 (Post 4925529)
"Starts Mod hunting by the time"

If it has the standard spec steering wheel with shift buttons, you can consider getting a sportier one with paddles. The standard one doesn't look the part.

Wow man!
I'm so psyched for you! Can't wait to find out which one it is and wishing you many many happy miles with your new ride :D

Too Bad that you sold it. This was one thread along with GTO 'S thread (on his 530D) which I looked up to when I brought myself a pre-owned 530D very recently (F10,2012 model Msport)

Sad to see you let go of the bimmer, is the new car a pannamera?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanveer_2558 (Post 4921533)
Last few pictures of the car i took on my last drive with her, Ill miss the car, But not soo very much as it will be around me which was the biggest motivation for me to let it go. :D
Attachment 2074993

:OT
That BAe Harrier IN 617- in the background is a completely repaired aircraft. It suffered a horrible belly up landing a few decades ago in Goa. The pilot "forgot" he had wheels that he could lower.

Quote:

Originally Posted by androdev (Post 4925534)
Congrats, excellent choice :)

Thanks man!

Quote:

If it has the standard spec steering wheel with shift buttons, you can consider getting a sportier one with paddles. The standard one doesn't look the part.
Quality of the steering is top notch but yes i am not a fan of button style paddles, Will swap soon, None of my cars remain stock for long!

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingCheeese (Post 4925623)
Wow man!
I'm so psyched for you! Can't wait to find out which one it is and wishing you many many happy miles with your new ride :D

Thanks man!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancer_maniac (Post 4936932)
Too Bad that you sold it. This was one thread along with GTO 'S thread (on his 530D) which I looked up to when I brought myself a pre-owned 530D very recently (F10,2012 model Msport)

Well yes i have sold it, But the 530d will be out for a drive every time i head out for one, So yes i have sold it, But i can see it and drive it whenever i want. Was the biggest boost for me to letting it go.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahul_66 (Post 4945611)
Sad to see you let go of the bimmer, is the new car a pannamera?

Indeed it is.

Mod Note : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the quality of this forum.

We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further. Request to post ONLY when you have something substantial to add to a discussion.

Post about your engine problems in ONE THREAD only

Spotted her last evening in Bandra. Was clearly being driven by an enthusiast, the way he was moving.

My Pre-worshipped Monster : BMW 530d M-Sport [F10] EDIT: Sold after 72000+km!-20211202-17.54.28.jpg