Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th March 2017, 07:54   #16
BHPian

Re: Oh My Dodge! Experience with a Dodge Charger SXT

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand_lukose View Post
Maybe with the HEMI V8 ! God !

Considering the reliability of Dodge over Ford, I would take a Fusion V8 anyday . Should be quite the fun !

Dear Ford ! Pretty please ?
Hellcat should be crazy adrenaline pumping! This Charger was just a rental, hopefully one day a more powerful car!

Ford's with V8's and crazy power - with that steering feel and plush interiors (compared to Dodge) - best case scenario that would be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
That's actually a myth held strongly by most outsiders, based on decades old views. And specially among the Indian diaspora here. Ford, GM and Chrysler have had to up their game in face of Japanese competition, specially after the government bailouts. And all for the best, because now the American cars have soul as well as reliability.

Still, kudos to Dodge for coming up with logic defying beasts like Hellcat and the upcoming Demon.
Yes, Ford-GM-Chrysler have got better. But I still do feel they fall short (albeit, not by much) vis-a-vis the Japenese/Korean makes. A Camry/Sonata will go longer than, say a Charger/Malibu. Also, this perception still exits, which pumps up used car values for the Japanese/Korean cars.

Demon - can't wait to see it in flesh! Just shows that Dodge has gone on a different tangent all together. They have got this 'screw the rules' attitude now and are dishing out cars that are - lets call them - crazy cars! Bring it on, Dodge!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks