Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2019, 14:10   #61
BHPian

Re: Porsche Panamera Edition Diesel : My new daily drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokztar View Post
Hey Porcupine,

Know I am bumping up an old thread but would love to get some long term insights on the ownership and mods.
The car has now crossed 15,000Kms in nearly 2 years - which isn't a whole lot but my daily commute isn't very long. Overall it has been a fantastic experience so far in terms of reliability and performance. And whenever minor issues have propped up the Service team at Porsche India is just excellent, they go over and above to go out of their way to provide a great experience to the customer; so at the risk of sounding like a sponsored post - high props to them!

As I mentioned in the previous post the following mods carried out were:
Roof Blacked Out
Front Bumper Grille Blacked out
Front Fender Slats Blacked Out
Rims Blacked Out
Rear Diffuser Blacked Out
New Quad Exhaust Tips Blacked Out
All Chrome Badges Blacked Out
Brake Calipers Painted Lamborghini Aurora Borrealis

and I'm attaching photos of the same.

Porsche Panamera Edition Diesel : My new daily drive-panafront.jpg

Porsche Panamera Edition Diesel : My new daily drive-panaback.jpg

Porsche Panamera Edition Diesel : My new daily drive-panaexhaust.jpg

Porsche Panamera Edition Diesel : My new daily drive-8eb940b6a6c9463c97c4b07e091b2136.jpg

Another reason for the low mileage is because the Panamera got another stable mate in November that's unintentionally become kind of a daily driver for me!

Porsche Panamera Edition Diesel : My new daily drive-9073a9bd1efe4d1d8770f28b91dfdce1.jpg

After a few more miles, and time permitting I might do an ownership review on it too!
Porcupine is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 7th March 2019, 16:55   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porcupine View Post
Another reason for the low mileage is because the Panamera got another stable mate in November that's unintentionally become kind of a daily driver for me!
Congratulations on your new ride! I wouldn't blame you...just a lop-sidedly poor comparison from my side -- I have a Hyundai Xcent diesel and my parents have a Hyundai Grand i10 petrol automatic. I prefer the petrol anyday for daily drives because the drive is absolutely magical. Maybe even you would have felt it? Diesel engines have that brrrr (vibrations) which I find irritating whereas Petrol engines are so smooth as silk, as almost driving on air! Enjoy your new ride.
MudMover is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th January 2023, 12:22   #63

Hey Porcupine, do you still own Panamera? It would be great if you could share your ownership experience, if that's possible.

Most Viewed