Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 26th June 2020, 16:08   #61
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzinblut View Post
April 2017: I found an old listing of a car in Pune. A Dec 2015 : Alpha : Grey : 10,000 kms ; 4 year extended warranty : Asking 11.5 lakhs
The owner was relocating to the UK. The car was in his wife’s name, who’d be joining him in 3 months. With no time to waste, I decoded the VIN and did a background check of the car from Maruti. I got the full service history of this car before fixing up a date for a test drive. Asking was 11.5 lakhs but based on our telephonic conversations I had a feeling that I should be able to come close to 10 lakhs. Everything about this car was feeling positive.
Hello, I came across an used 2015 July Manufactured S-cross 1.6 Alpha that has gathered up 80,000 Kilometers with an asking price of 6.8L. I think 5.75L is the best price,the car looks clean and well mainatained. The owner seems he is not willing to sell it for less than 6.75L, I want suggestions regarding the correct price. Thanks in advance

Last edited by Aditya : 8th September 2020 at 22:27. Reason: Back to back posts merged
Old 27th April 2023, 14:07   #62
BHPian

Re: CROSSing the line: My pre-worshipped Maruti S-Cross 1.6 Alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzinblut View Post
Audio system & sound quality:

As soon as Maruti came up with an Android Auto upgrade on the ICE, I installed it as a DIY. Since then I’m only using google maps for navigation. Even with Google Maps the system will not take in the address manually in a moving car. But it will take in spoken inputs; what a relief!

I upgraded to android auto myself. Here is a shot from work in progress:
Attachment 1718707
Hi sir,

I recently acquired a pre-owned 2015 Scross 1.3 Zeta. Can you please help me on how to upgrade the system to Android auto.

Can it be done as DIY or do we need to visit the service station.

Thanks.
Old 27th April 2023, 15:30   #63
BHPian

Re: CROSSing the line: My pre-worshipped Maruti S-Cross 1.6 Alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaandBaaz View Post
..Can you please help me on how to upgrade the system to Android auto...
Congratulations!

I downloaded the link given below and did it myself. You will have to copy it on a pen drive and insert it into the USB port in the armrest.

Maruti service should also be able to do it.

Link: https://www.team-bhp.com/news/maruti...id-auto-update
benzinblut is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed