Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th March 2019, 15:42   #31
BHPian

re: Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepmohan View Post
Don't push your luck with a 15k oil change interval. Not in our hot, humid conditions. Change it at the 10k or 1 year mark, even if you have not run 10K in this time.

You need to remember that the same engine oil lubricates the turbo charger. On a car like this, you need to look after that turbo.

If FCA service it too far out, get it done at a FNG.
It's been just 10 months now and the 15K mark will definitely be reached before 12 months. Agree with you - planning for a 7.5K cycle henceforth.
cogWheel is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 19th May 2019, 09:42   #32
BHPian

re: Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!

Completed 15,000 Km of running.

No problems to report. By and a large, a niggle-free first year ownership.

Second Service at 15,000 KM
Reached the 15,000 KM mark in 343 days. Second service at FASS in Mysore - Urs Kar Pvt. Ltd. Following was done:
1. Change of engine oil - Selenia K 5W40 (Stock recommended oil)
2. Change of oil filter, fuel filter, air filter and Cabin AC filter.
3. Wheel rotation and alignment
I had no complaints to report other than an occasional mild rattle that seemed to come form the driver-side B-pillar area.

Cost of second service
Rs. 5660 inclusive of wheel alignment. Labour was free.

FASS experience
  • Car was delivered on time. Car was at Service station for 6 hours.
  • Staff were courteous.
  • No major bungles.
  • Some hose retainers / clasps were left unfastened which I recognized before taking delivery and got them fixed.
  • A week later, when I was checking tyre pressures, found them to be grossly over-inflated (range of 42 to 46 PSI).
  • Acceptable experience overall.

The First 15,000KM - some key stats
Average mileage - 44.13 Km/Day
Average fuel costs - Rs. 8.34/Km
Average service costs - Rs. 0.46 Km/L
Average fuel efficiency - 9.23 Km/L

Completing first year of ownership today.
Has been a great driving experience. The car never fails to give you the unadulterated joy of a mechanically robust driving experience. For my use case scenario, it has been a practical daily driver too. The fuel cost is of course on the higher side in comparison to other cars in the segment, but then thats the price you pay for the fun quotient.
Since I have no FASS at my town, I have bought 1L of Petronas Selenia K 5W40 engine oil and 1L of Petronas ParaFlu Up coolant as emergency stock. I ordered these from 99rpm.com, and were delivered in 1 week's time.

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-99rpm_oilcoolant.jpg

A few random pictures from last six months:

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-abp0.jpg

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-abp1.jpg

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-abp2.jpg

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-abp3.jpg

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-abp4.jpg

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-abp6.jpg

Last edited by cogWheel : 19th May 2019 at 09:47.
cogWheel is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 7th June 2019, 15:59   #33

I read your review for the first time in January 2019. At that point of time, I was sulking at the prospect of not having owned a FIAT (let alone an Abarth) having read the news of FCA stopping production of Fiats altogether in the country.

Snap back to today and I am a proud owner of this beauty. Your review has definitely been a fuelling factor in the burning fire to own this beauty.

I have been a Fiat fan since I was a toddler. My late father was a Premier Automobiles Ltd. employee since late 1970s and continued to be with FIAT till he passed away in 2012. Being in the accounts department, my father wasn't much of an automobile person but the brochures, calendars he used to bring home did light a flame in my heart for all things with wheels. This eventually led to me buying and reading all the well know auto magazines (Auto India, Autocar India, Top Gear) between 1997 and 2012. I gave up on the magazines in 2012 with his passing away to concentrate on 'priorities' (read earning). I was fortunate to have visited the Premier plant in Kurla and the Fiat plant in Ranjangaon where I saw these beauties being made.

The desire to buy a Fiat in January this year was same since I saw the Uno for the first time in the year 1997. It was such a beautiful sight. Then came the Siena, the Palio, the Weekend, the Linea and then the Punto. Every car Fiat launched felt like this is the one I will buy. Priorities in life ofcourse meant that I killed the thought with great pain and tears...until 7th of March this year when I made a very casual enquiry call to Landmark Fiat in Mumbai. My thoughts after the call were a complete mixture of excitement and sadness. It was a case of my heart signing cheques my bank balance couldn't cash. What followed was 4 weeks of utter chaos and madness. In those 4 weeks the following things happened in order:

1. The sales person came down with the Abarth for a testdrive. I had never seen one in flesh and I just went weak in my knees for it. The best part, I did not know how to drive a car. All these years I called myself a car lover not learning to drive.

2. Broke the thought to my family and they called me crazy because I wanted to buy a car that was going out of production. Hyundais, Marutis, Tatas suggested. I actually had a big war of words with my wife over the decision. We still did not know where to get the money from.

3. Joined driving classes on 27th March and found that when you apply yourself to something it becomes easy to learn things.

4. Paid the downpayment amount by breaking an LIC policy.

5. Got her home on Gudi Padwa 6th April 2019.

Cut to today, I have covered 1800kms with this beauty and am happy to inform that I agree with every bit of your review.

I leave with a few pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-20190405_192630.jpg  

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-20190406_232716.jpg  

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-20190525_172451.jpg  

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-20190406_115337.jpg  

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-20190522_164808.jpg  

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-20190602_144037.jpg  

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-20190522_165036.jpg  

Tifosi2306 is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 9th June 2019, 07:39   #34
BHPian

Congratulations on your new car! Looks like a severe case of Fiat fever. From beginning car driving classes to a 145BHP Abarth in 10 days - now that’s something!
Buying a Fiat as the first car, as the sole family car, at a time when production has stopped is not an easy decision. But, if any car is worth that kind of a gamble, then it’s got to be the Abarth Punto.
The car looks stunning. Wishing you many happy years and safe miles with it. Take things easy in the first few months until you become familiar with the strengths and quirks of the car. Happy motoring!
cogWheel is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 5th September 2019, 19:00   #35
BHPian

20,000 Km update

Reached the 20K Km milestone last month in the second week of August.
This came up in 443 days at an average of 45Km/Day.
No issues with the car. No workshop visits. Drives like new.
Oil levels were near the Low mark when I did my monthly check last week. Topped up with about 300 ml Selenia-K 5W40.

We drove for a holiday at the River Tern Lodge in Bhadra Wild Life Reserve near Shivamogga. The drive through the Agumbe Ghats was fun. The car makes the climb effortless.

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-abp_bhadra2_b.jpg
On the way to Bhadra Wild Life Reservoir

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-abp_bhadra1.jpg
The Bhadra reservoir in the background

Replaced the stock floor mats with Maxpider 3D mats. Bought for Rs.6500 from a local accessories shop who in turn sourced it from Bangalore. They are a perfect fit and are of excellent quality. I have also placed DIY custom-cut noodle mats into these tray-like 3D maps for additional dirt trapping. Keeps the floor spic and span for weeks together. I have however removed the noodle mat layer from the driver side as it tends to slip. Need to figure a way to anchor them. Thinking about using velcro.

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-mat1.jpg

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-mat2.jpg
The Maxpider 3D floor mats

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-mats3.jpg
DIY noodle mat layer

The rains have been very heavy over the last two months. The Abarth's road manners and braking abilities offer great confidence even on wet roads. And with a little care, the car handles broken roads remarkably well despite the relatively low ground clearance.

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-abp_basement.jpg

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-abp_sasihitlu.jpg

Last edited by Aditya : 6th September 2019 at 08:27. Reason: As requested
cogWheel is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 7th September 2019, 14:34   #36
Senior - BHPian

Beautiful car, great choice! Last of the truly fun "connected" cars, especially the steering.

Just curious, once Fiat officially pulls out of the country what is your plan B for servicing? Are there third-party service centers that do service for discontinued brands?
rajushank84 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th September 2019, 15:59   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajushank84 View Post
Just curious, once Fiat officially pulls out of the country what is your plan B for servicing?
As long as Jeep is there in India, there wouldn't be any problem for service or spares.

Regarding discontinued cars, remember, we can still source the spares for age old cars like Uno, Palio, Petra, Siena, Adventure etc either through FCA dealers or through from 99rpm. And of course there are many options to get the outside service, say for example Bosch, Mahindra First choice etc.
Wildy is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 7th September 2019, 18:05   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajushank84 View Post
Just curious, once Fiat officially pulls out of the country what is your plan B for servicing? Are there third-party service centers that do service for discontinued brands?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildy View Post
As long as Jeep is there in India, there wouldn't be any problem for service or spares.
... we can still source the spares for age old cars like Uno, Palio, Petra, Siena, Adventure etc either through FCA dealers or through from 99rpm.
...And of course there are many options to get the outside service...
As @Wildy has rightly pointed out, FCA is likely to be around even if it no longer sells Fiat brand cars in India. The Punto was an international car which sold for many years, in many markets and hence sourcing parts, though may get harder as years go by, may still remain feasible. FASS has continued to support servicing Palios even after all these years. So, we Abarth owners are hopeful!
cogWheel is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th September 2019, 12:18   #39
BHPian

Tuelly brave of you for buying Abrath punto.Only real enthusiasts can take such decisions. A very beautiful car with most beautiful alloys among all cars in my books
Sandeep500 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th April 2020, 02:38   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogWheel View Post
So, we Abarth owners are hopeful!
Hi,

It's been long since an update, how is scorpion ?
Old 20th September 2020, 22:09   #41
BHPian

30,000 Km Update
Crossed the 30K km mark last week. This milestone came up in 844 days (2 years 3 months and 21 days) at an average of 35.5 km /day. The first 20,000 kms were run at an average of 45 km day. So the running has reduced over the last year. this is partly due to the lock down and partly due to the fact that two other cars were sharing duties. With the recent sale of one of them the Abarth is likely to see more mileage from now onward.
The car has been running flawlessly. Nothing that required special attention since my last update.
The 2nd year / 30 K service was due in May 2020 but was not possible at the time since I did not want to drive to Mysore (Nearest FASS location) due to the COVOD-19 situation. I had written to FCA and had received an 2 month extension of service deadline. Mysore FASS conducted a service camp at my City (Mangaluru) earlier this month and I got the car serviced at the camp. In terms of time the service was therefore three months late but the car was just under 30K km at the time. Since I had replaced engine oil and filter in December 2019 (7500 Km after 1st year service), I was not too worried about this delay. A couple of weeks ago, one of the horns had stopped working but had spontaneously recovered within a day. I had mentioned this during the service and it was replaced under warranty. The 30K service involves change of all fluids including gearbox oil and brake fluid.
The car runs smoother after the service. Engine sounds a notch softer and the gear changes feel a bit slicker. The car is still on its original brake pads. Tyres still have at least another 10K worth of running. No major rattles / squeaks except for an occasional, minor rattle from the right rear quarter which is hard to localize.
The car continues to be exciting to drive.

Some pictures:
Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-abarth_uw.jpg

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-abarth_lckdwn.jpg

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-abarth_underground.jpg

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-img_20200315_111333.jpg
cogWheel is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 10th October 2020, 20:28   #42
BHPian

The battery of the Abarth went dead two days ago. Its been 2 years and 4 months. Looks like Fiat puts a self-destruct timer in the Abarth Punto's OEM Exide battery. Many owners report battery dying just after two years of ownership.
Replaced with SF Sonic Flash Start FS1440 DIN60.
Stock battery was DIN50. Manual recommends 50/55/60. DIN55 was not in stock. Was offered DIN60 at same price as DIN55. Rs. 5500 with exchange.
The weight difference between DIN55 and DIN60 is about 1Kg. So decided to go for it.

The old Fiat branded Exide DIN50 battery on left, replaced by the SF Sonic DIN60 battery on right.
Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-picture1.png
cogWheel is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th August 2021, 17:43   #43
BHPian

In the last one year since the 30K / 2nd year service, the car's average running has reduced significantly. This was mainly due to the COVID-19 situation. In this period, there have been a few issues which took some time to be fully addressed.

1. Throttle body issue - first surfaced in November 2020
  1. Fluttering sound from throttle body region.
  2. RPM fluctuations in low (up to 2000) range.
  3. Check Engine Light
Engine scan with multi-brand tool at local FNG showed Throttle drive (self compensation) error (P1689) and Turbo vacuum valve error (P0039).

I took the car to Mysore FASS in December 2020. Their scan showed ignition related errors. No other errors were recorded. They attributed the engine jerkiness to bad spark plug and replaced all four spark plugs. The throttle body error was ignored. unfortunately for me, the fluttering sound could not be replicated at FASS. Check Engine light was cleared.
In late January 2020, the RPM fluctuations and CEL reappeared. Fluttering sounds were back on-and-off. i also felt loss of boost. Drove back to Mysore FASS. Their scan again showed generic ignition failure error in all four cylinders (P0300). along with it there was a turbo vacuum valve related error. They said they will replace all ignition coils and the solenoid valve under warranty, then check for errors again and investigate the throttle body issue. I tried to convince them to repair / replace the throttle body. However, they were adamant that they will not be able to obtain warranty approval without documented errors.
As parts were not in stock, I left the car and returned home. It took a month for the parts to arrive. I was told that the issues were resolved and that there was no errors / sounds related to throttle body. I could not immediately go to Mysore due to work related issues. Was finally able to go to Mysore in second week of March. It was late evening when I reached Mysore. The Check Engine Light was gone, the car seemed to drive normally during the short test drive I took. I decided to stay back for a night to make sure everything was OK before I drove back home. This turned out to be good decision. Next morning, when I cranked the engine, the Check Engine light was back on. I decided I will not waste time with Mysore FASS and immediately drove to Bangalore.
A fellow Abarth Owner put me in touch with a Service Advisor in KHT Fiat Service Center at Mahadevpura (KHT Whitefiled). Left the car there after explaining issues in detail. To their credit, this FASS investigated the issue thoroughly and confirmed that there was indeed an issue with the throttle body. It was replaced under warranty. This took another 15 days as approvals and parts had to be obtained. As I was unable to travel at that time, I requested my friend, Abarth Owner to check the car. Thanks to him, I could confidently ask my brother who lives in Bangalore to take delivery of the car.
Thus, it took three months to diagnose and fix the problem which I was all long convinced that it had to do with the throttle body.

Expense: I had to pay for the NGK Iridium spark plugs - about Rs.5000 IIRC. All the rest of the work was under warranty.
Current status: Resolved. No further issues.

2. ABS wheel sensors - two wheel speed sensors were replaced (under warranty) as they threw errors in November 2020, within a period of few weeks.
Expense: None. Under warranty.

3. Brake caliper servicing and pad replacement
I noticed a mild screeching sound from the rear right brakes in December 2020. It turned out that the caliper was partially jammed and the brake pad had worn out disproportionally on this side. I had the Callper serviced, the caliper pin replaced and changed the rear brake pads. Went in for EBC Ultimax 2
Expense: Rs.4000. These are cheaper than the stock replacement. Similar quality and brake feel.

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-brakepads1.png

Third year Service (45K Kms) – at 34,500 kms

After the throttle body was replaced in April 2021 at KHT, Bangalore, the car was with by brother there. As the second wave of COVID19 forced travel restrictions I have been unable to get the car back. I had borrowed my brothers 2013 Figo when I left the Abarth in Bangalore. With my brother working from home and hardly stepping out, the car has seen less than 100 kms running in last four months. I was planning to travel to Bangalore in first week of September to bring the car back. Since it was nearly 1 months since the last scheduled service, I decided to have the car serviced last week at KHT Fiat, Mahadevapura. Car was picked up and dropped by FASS. Mr. Satish, the same Service Advisor who had supervised the throttle body replacement handled the service too. Kudos to Mr. Satish for his professional approach. The following work was done:
  1. Engine oil replacement (Selenia-K 5W40, OEM spec synthetic oil)
  2. Oil filter replacement
  3. Fuel filter replacement
  4. Air filter replacement
  5. AC (Pollen) filter replacement
  6. Cleaning of brakes
  7. Rethreading of one engine cover bolt hole - One of the engine cover bolts was not fitting correctly. This was probably due to incorrect tightening earlier. The bolt hole had to be rethreaded in a lathe.
  8. AC cleaning – this was the only additional service that was recommended. I consented as the AC had not been cleaned in last three years.
  9. Refixing of front door inner handles – there was some pla that had developed in the inner door handles. So had them checked and refitted.

Wheel alignment was not done during this service as I had got it done about 3000 km previously.

Service cost: Rs. 8800 (including consumables).
Overall, the experience with KHT Fiat Mahadevapura has been good.

Modifications
1. Centre arm rest for the driver
I had the Linea armrest installed. This is a direct fit. It requires replacement of the entire centre console. Had the beige upholstery fabric dyed black to match interiors. In the Linea, the USB port is placed on the centre console, however, In the Abarth punto it is on the AVN facia. Hence the cut-out for it in the centre console needs to be covered with a lid-line element. Unfortunately, Fiat did not ship that when we ordered required parts. I have not been able to acquire it yet. I am hoping to fix this soon.

2. Painting the brake calipers
The brake calipers have been painted red to match the red highlights of the Abarth livery. Heat resistant paint has been used.

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-redcalipers1.png

So, an unusual year with low running, but eventful nevertheless! I am hoping to have the car back in Mangalore next month. I have missed the car much in last few months.

A few picture before I sign off...

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-view1.png

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-view2b.png

Cheers!

Last edited by cogWheel : 29th August 2021 at 18:12.
cogWheel is offline   (19) Thanks
Old 26th October 2022, 13:18   #44
BHPian

50,000 km completed
The car clocked past 50,000 km last month in September 2022.
The 50K milestone came up in 4 years and 4 months. Thats at an average of about 32 km per day. The car was averaging 45 km/day in the first two years. So running has reduced.

Engine mounts replacement
In September 2021 (about 40K on odo) I noticed a jerk on sudden acceleration and during gear changes. Also I could feel vibrations on the steering wheel while idling. An inspection indicated busted c-mount and a weakened GB mount. I decided to replace all three engine mounts. The cost for the three mounts was Rs. 14.465 with the C-mount being the most expensive at Rs. 8636.

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-emounts.png
Replaced all three engine mounts at one go.

4th year service
  • Done at 47K km in August 2022
  • At KHT Pride, Mahadevpura Bangalore
  • All fluids and filter change - engine oil, gearbox oil, brake fluid, coolant, oil filter, fuel filter, AC filter. This time I have used Motul 8100 X-Cess 5W-40 which I bought from Amazon. The experience is as good as, if not better than the stock Selenia K oil.
  • Replacement of front brake pads
  • Service cost - Rs. 20,146 all inclusive
  • A word of appreciation for Mr. Nagarjun at KHT Pride - did a good job and delivered the car on same day as promised.

Upgrades
In 2021, I tried my hand at my first ever mods - a larger intercooler and an ECU remap. Both jobs were done at Engineering Exponent at Whitefield, Bangalore

Intercooler upgrade
The stock intercooler is surprising small for a car of its nature. intake air temperatures are known to climb rapidly and affect power delivery. I opted for a 18” x 6” x 3” intercooler manufactured by Stellar Turbochargers with a Garret core. This is a bolt-on upgrade which requires no other modification for fitting it in the available space. The air deflector shrouds could also be fitted back in place.

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-icup1.png
Notice how puny the stock IC is!

Wolf Remap
The switchable Wolf remap makes a perceptible difference and ups the fun quotient. The three maps - 1 - stock, 2- optimized for 95 octane petrol and 3 - optimized for 100 octane petrol can be switched between easily using the gas pedal. The 2nd map delivers more power even with regular 91 octane petrol.
The whole job took about 4 hours. Jayant of Engineering Exponent is a knowledgeable and passionate guy and his team is efficient.

By the way @The lizardKing, you were right... though it took longer that six months!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLizardKing View Post
Congratulations! ...

Off-topic:
  1. ...
  2. You fool yourself when you say you weren't "born a petrol-head". You wouldn't have thought about the GT TSI or the Abarth if you weren't one. And while the car may seem "more than you can handle", I won't be surprised to hear in 6 months that you went ahead and got some performance mods. May I suggest a non-resonated exhaust? Why do I think so? Here's my story: After 3-4 months of fighting with myself, I went ahead and got a Stage 1 remap. More than happy with it, and already thinking about Stage 2...
Tyre upgrade
The stock Apollo Alnac 4Gs had run out of tread by 40K km. I have replaced them with Conti UC6 at one size up i.e. 205/55/16 (stock being 195/55/16). They cost Rs. 9250 a piece. Happy with them. They have better grip and are less noisy compared to the Alnacs.

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-tyreup1.png
The slightly wider Conti UC6s have been a good upgrade

Cosmetic changes
The decals of the car had begun fading and particularly the ones o the bonnet has started turning yellowish. I have removed the bonnet, roof top and hatch stickers, leaving behind the go-faster stripes on the sides. To me the car looks neater now. I however plan to buy a replacement set and keep them in storage for a possible later day revival of the signature look.

Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!-abp_261022b.png

Car continues to be a joy to drive. Only regret is that opportunities for long drives have come down due to work pressures. The car is driven more often by our driver for chauffeuring my wife!

Last edited by cogWheel : 26th October 2022 at 13:42. Reason: Fixed typos
cogWheel is offline   (35) Thanks
Old 27th October 2022, 18:49   #45
BHPian

Re: Owning a Fiat Abarth Punto - A car with character. EDIT : 50,000 km completed!

Good to read the update to your ride Cogwheel. The UC6 tires are a very good choice for those who want a good balance between grip and comfort, and a more economical choice compared to Michelin.

I am shocked to see the stock IC. Why did Fiat do that?
carfreak is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks