Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th June 2020, 23:35   #136
BHPian

Re: Review: My 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ZXi AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
I am not sure looking at the current situation anything from AliExpress would reach the doorstep (fingers crossed!).

Your post was in Jan, 2020 if you had ordered at that time then your order should have been delivered by now because I placed a few orders in Feb and March and they already have been delivered in May itself.

Quote:
I'll be sourcing OEM camera + wiring harness once the IRVM is delivered.
From where are you planning to source the OEM camera + wiring harness? MASS?
Old 1st July 2020, 00:06   #137
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathur2012 View Post
Your post was in Jan, 2020 if you had ordered at that time then your order should have been delivered by now because I placed a few orders in Feb and March and they already have been delivered in May itself.
Order was placed on the 3rd of January through China Post. Tracking never got updated after - "package has left country of origin". I did wait for a month and still no sign of it, got the refund.

Quote:
From where are you planning to source the OEM camera + wiring harness? MASS?
Yes, MASS will help me get the wiring harness part number which I can use to place an order at MGP stockist.
Old 30th January 2021, 20:13   #138
BANNED

Nothing much to update as Ertiga is performing its duties normally without any tantrums.

Odometer reading had crossed 20,000 kms mark in December 2020.

Review: My 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ZXi AT-img_20201201_185425_copy_1600x900.jpg

The average FE in with A/C and 100% city driving is ranging between 10.9 to 11.7 kmpl.

Current reading:
Review: My 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ZXi AT-img_20210130_195941_copy_1600x900.jpg

Just filled up the tank and reset the FE hence the 7.0 kmpl is being displayed since the bunk is a 0.5 km away.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th August 2021, 04:53   #139
BHPian

Quote:
Nothing much to update as Ertiga is performing its duties normally without any tantrums.

Hi, what was the service cost for 20k service? If possible please share bill, Mine is due and I have been given an estimate of 10-12k without GST.
Old 7th August 2021, 14:51   #140
BHPian

Quote:
If possible please share bill, Mine is due and I have been given an estimate of 10-12k without GST.
Please find my Zxi manual 20k service invoice. Labour might be more if you are in Metro or Tier 2. This is serviced by a MASS who is not a dealer in a small town.
Attached Thumbnails
Review: My 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ZXi AT-15b83454b4f44e3aace61e07f6fb7b95.jpeg  

blorebuddy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th August 2021, 23:10   #141
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blorebuddy View Post
Please find my Zxi manual 20k service invoice.
Thanks, got mine car's 20k PMS done today.

You got engine oil for quiet cheap, here the cheapest I guess was around 1500 INR.

This is for Delhi.
Review: My 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ZXi AT-img_20210807_230513__01__01.jpg
mathur2012 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th August 2021, 13:14   #142
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks, got mine car's 20k PMS done today.

You got engine oil for quiet cheap, here the cheapest I guess was around 1500 INR.

This is for Delhi.
Attachment 2189969
Your's is synthetic oil so it's expensive. One interesting observation for your car 500ML brake fluid used. For my vehicle it's 250ML. Wondering whether vehicles will have different amount of consumption over the same running kms?

Have you asked for spar kplug change? As per manual I think it's due in 40K service.
Old 8th August 2021, 13:25   #143
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Your's is synthetic oil so it's expensive. One interesting observation for your car 500ML brake fluid used. For my vehicle it's 250ML. Wondering whether vehicles will have different amount of consumption over the same running kms?

Have you asked for spar kplug change? As per manual I think it's due in 40K service.
Even air filter is changed at 40k mark, but they have done proactively in his car, hence the higher bill.
Leoshashi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th August 2021, 15:17   #144
BHPian

Quote:
Your's is synthetic oil so it's expensive.
Yeah synthetic is expensive but the cheapest here was for around 1500 unlike yours which is around 1k.
They had three oils for 1.5k, 2.5k and 3.5k.

Quote:

One interesting observation for your car 500ML brake fluid used. For my vehicle it's 250ML. Wondering whether vehicles will have different amount of consumption over the same running kms?
Not sure about yours but I was with car for every second it was getting serviced by the technician and all of the brake fluid was used from the new sealed bottle.

I think brake fluid is hardly consumed, most of it remains intact, it's just that at 20k complete brake fluid is swaped with new brake fluid just like coolant so that internal components don't start corroding as the fluid gets oxidised over the period of time.

Quote:
Have you asked for spark plug change? As per manual I think it's due in 40K service.
Yes Spark plug is due in 40k service as per car manual. Intially I didn't ask for spark plug change, the SA has included that in the estimate saying for CNG we change it at 20k as its provided in the PMS schedule provided by Maruti I asked him to show me that , the floor manager, SA, technician all discussed but they coudn't show anything as such so I got it omitted and asked them to do as per the owner manual but while servicing another SA again approached me showing some servicing stats in a tabular form wherein in 92% job cards vehicles got their spark plugs changed at 20k then he said we can open and check to see if they require replacment, once the technician opened the spark plugs and showed me he also insisted to get them replaced, as I travel to remote places and wanted to have a working spare set of spark plugs plus they weren't that expensive I gave them nod to change the spark plug but I think my old spark plugs were pretty fine and didn't need replacement as when I said them to pack my old spark plugs and put them in car they said, "no , you can't have them, they get deposited and then new spark plugs are issued by spare parts deptt" after a little argument I managed to have my old spark plugs, I think these people make customers change their spark plugs earlier than scheduled and then probably use these spark plugs in their own/friends vehicle.

These are the old spark plugs.

Review: My 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ZXi AT-img_20210808_151320__01.jpg

Review: My 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ZXi AT-img_20210808_151217__01.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Even air filter is changed at 40k mark, but they have done proactively in his car, hence the higher bill.
Yeah agree, air filter is to be changed at 40k as per owner manual but as it wasn't that expensive so got it replaced, the Cabin/AC air filter was also replaced but I had purchased it from outside.
mathur2012 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th August 2021, 17:51   #145
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Yeah agree, air filter is to be changed at 40k as per owner manual but as it wasn't that expensive so got it replaced, the Cabin/AC air filter was also replaced but I had purchased it from outside.
Offtopic, Even I intend to be proactive with filter replacement schedule on my XL6. I'll replace the Fuel filter DIY around 20k mark.

Regards,
Shashi
Old 8th August 2021, 19:48   #146
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
I'll replace the Fuel filter DIY around 20k mark.
Please do share the DIY procedure whenever you do it.
Old 30th December 2021, 22:30   #147
BHPian

Amazing Review I must say!

Dear friends, I have also booked the Ertiga Zxi AT on Nov 27, 2021 and got update from the SA (After few calls and finally calling their AGM for updates) that the dispatch for my car will happen in Jan 2022 last week and I should expect the registration and delivery to be somewhere in February. I am assuming that few of you who own and have been wonderfully experiencing your AT Ertigas would have definitely updated the same in order to address the Gaps.

I would request the good owners to please share their updates as well as the experiences they had after the updates for the following specifically:

1. NVH (What kind of damping did you use and how much change did you experienced?)
2. Tires (Did you change the same just after taking the delivery of the car or later and which brand?)
3. Music System (This definitely needs change and would appreciate if someone can provide pointers)

Thanks in advance guys and keep rocking!
Old 15th January 2022, 12:04   #148
BHPian

Quote:

Attachment 2115664

The average FE in with A/C and 100% city driving is ranging between 10.9 to 11.7 kmpl.

Current reading:
Attachment 2115663

Just filled up the tank and reset the FE hence the 7.0 kmpl is being displayed since the bunk is a 0.5 km away.
Hi Anurag,

Hope Life at your side is great with your Ertiga Zxi AT. I have also booked one and the dealer told me that the Dispatch will happen in the last week of Jan 2022. I had few questions if you don't mind answering:
  1. Did you upgrade the music system? If yes, would you like to recommend any?
  2. Did you upgrade the tyres or felt the need of upgrading them earlier in the lifetime of your beloved car?
  3. Did you do any damping in the car to address the NVH levels?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Achint
Old 23rd February 2022, 16:58   #149
BHPian

Late post!!
Dated: 29-Jan
Hi all,
Happy to share that after a long time I got an opportunity to get works done on my Ertiga AT ZXI

1. Day started by getting thorough underbody wash, in anticipation of fitting the engine guard.

2. I had already bought Engine guard (of new Dzire) and required clamps few days back. Thanks to B-Taurus and ProcRJ for sharing the MGA outlet and service centre to get it fixed. It is located around 13kms away but went there irrespective, since they have done the same job for many other vehicles. The job itself took around 20mins

3. I had faced issue of rats chewing on wires and rubber bellow for air intake. This was found last time when getting it serviced. Till now I had asked them to tape it up until the parts get a available. This was available at Bimal service center. The replacement part was supposed to be available in the evening. I also installed the improved air filter, as suggested by LeoShashi

4. It was spontaneous decision to install spoiler. I found the correct part number. It comes already coloured and costs 5k + 500 for installation. This was available today only with Mandovi, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore. After fitment I saw that there is a gap between the top left and right corners and the body. I plan to fill this gap with silicon (used in aquariums) to ensure no water seeps into the hole. There is already a rubberised 3M adhesive tape but I want to be doubly sure.

5. I also installed the magnet based door open flasher indicator at the edge of all 4 doors. As of now, it is going good.
Old 11th June 2022, 10:13   #150
BHPian

Quote:
The Ertiga AT completes a year on 21st December, 2019

Negatives:
  • HU;
  • 4 speed gear box and the eagerness to downshift with minute pedal modulations;
  • Lack of reverse camera;
  • Mild rattles from rear cabin area

Hi Anurag,

Did you replace the HU with any aftermarket product?
Any preferences to which HU product would make sense so that the warranty is unaffected?

Any inputs would really help!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks