Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th April 2022, 20:59   #91
BHPian

Re: Ownership Review of my Renault Triber RXZ (Electric Blue)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashtag View Post
Alas. The great joy of buying a car suddenly dampened on the 5th evening of the car's ownership, just as we filled up the wiper tank with water, put some wax polish on dashboard and then tried to move it back to the parking place! The car greeted us with its same old and original, dreaded message on the MID for which Triber is famous (or infamous) for. Yes, we are talking about the 'Check Engine' warning and orange 'ECG' symbol on the instrument cluster (Means you must carefully drive to the nearest service center)!

So we made a desperate call to our SA & Svc Ctr. After few attempts somehow we go the SA, even Svc Mgr too. We already noticed a gradual tendency of avoidance from sales & accessory team after they sold off the car - because it became increasingly difficult to find them on phone. And this time our belief became only stronger than before. Anyway it was Saturday, and almost 5 pm (an hour before the Svc. Ctr. closes down) and they advised us to bring the car on Monday morning.

Every car can develop and issue but how they deal with the customer one's the issue happens is what differentiats the company from the other competitors. Been looking closely at the contrasting ways as to how Mahindra has been sorting out issues. Do keep us updated as to how it progresses, wish you all good luck.
Old 14th May 2022, 23:00   #92
BHPian

Re: Ownership Review of my Renault Triber RXZ (Electric Blue)

My father owns a blue Triber RXZ from the initial batch and our experience with it has been all but good, it has the thinner wheels and gets asthamatic even on the parking basement’s ramp.
Right now, took the car for a road trip to Rishikesh (travelogue coming later) and the check engine light came on in Haridwar. Now unfortunately, I think it is a lemon from the initial batch of Tribers and has had heating problems whenever we took it out of the city. Need urgent help as the long weekend and Char Dham Yatra is causing day-long jams on the Rishikesh highway. Also, the car makes a kind of whining, grinding noise and shudders upon braking, had gotten it repaired last year for this but the problem still persists and nobody is ready to listen to me who is a kid that the car has serious problem. Can anyone provide assistance.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks