Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd April 2020, 13:38   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: My Mini Cooper Countryman SD - The Grumpy Kid from Great Britain

Many congratulations Aditya. Your car looks even more awesome after the wheel upgrade.
Especially love the super cool interiors and the union jack taillights.

Mini makes similar Union Jack ORVM covers as well. Do check it out. Should look look nice.
Also how about debugging the rear, just leaving it Mini and Countryman. Can remove Cooper SD. Will look clean.

Personally, avoid the tyre stickers. They get black and dirty with time, and cleaning options are limited. Also once you get bored of them, it is literally impossible to remove them from the tyre. So bad, that the tyre rubber peels off with it as well. Seen it with a few cases here in Calcutta, who sourced these stickers from reputed places around the country.

Servicing/Maintenance to be done by the Patna BMW dealer?
cityvic is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 3rd April 2020, 20:22   #17
BHPian

Congrats on the acquisition. This blue suits the characteristics of the car so well. Those alloys.
Old 3rd April 2020, 23:24   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdiSinghV12 View Post
A 2019 Mini Cooper Countryman SD
Hey, Congrats
Have you considered getting one of those MINI LED Aux Lights in the front? Really would complete the looks of the car. Expensive but worth it I feel
Old 4th April 2020, 13:40   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityvic View Post
Many congratulations Aditya. Your car looks even more awesome after the wheel upgrade.
Especially love the super cool interiors and the union jack taillights.

Mini makes similar Union Jack ORVM covers as well. Do check it out. Should look look nice.
Also how about debugging the rear, just leaving it Mini and Countryman. Can remove Cooper SD. Will look clean.

Personally, avoid the tyre stickers. They get black and dirty with time, and cleaning options are limited. Also once you get bored of them, it is literally impossible to remove them from the tyre. So bad, that the tyre rubber peels off with it as well. Seen it with a few cases here in Calcutta, who sourced these stickers from reputed places around the country.

Servicing/Maintenance to be done by the Patna BMW dealer?
Thanks bro! That's enough for the tyre stickers idea to be dropped, you know how much you opinion matters after all. The service would be done by OSL Kolkata mostly. I usually don't miss on excuses to visit the city of joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
Congrats on the acquisition. This blue suits the characteristics of the car so well. Those alloys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by akash.1318 View Post
Hey, Congrats
Have you considered getting one of those MINI LED Aux Lights in the front? Really would complete the looks of the car. Expensive but worth it I feel
I had almost placed an order for them but then I felt the vehicle is too soft / less mature to pull it off. I'm waiting for the new Thar hoping they launch it with better build quality, saving the aux lights desire for that
AdiSinghV12 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th April 2020, 20:55   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks bro! That's enough for the tyre stickers idea to be dropped, you know how much you opinion matters after all. The service would be done by OSL Kolkata mostly. I usually don't miss on excuses to visit the city of joy
Haha, hope your cars go to Anirban only?
Old 5th April 2020, 15:29   #21
BHPian

Quote:
I had almost placed an order for them but then I felt the vehicle is too soft / less mature to pull it off. I'm waiting for the new Thar hoping they launch it with better build quality, saving the aux lights desire for that
I paid the booking for a Mini Cooper Countryman JCW and changed it for a 3 Series GT but drove out a G20, 330i M Sport
Old 5th April 2020, 17:36   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityvic View Post
Haha, hope your cars go to Anirban only?
Yes, otherwise you know how famous the OSL is for taking their customers for a ride
Quote:
Originally Posted by akash.1318 View Post
I paid the booking for a Mini Cooper Countryman JCW and changed it for a 3 Series GT but drove out a G20, 330i M Sport
So the only thing that went according to the plan in your case was the B47 2.0 engine

Last edited by AdiSinghV12 : 5th April 2020 at 17:37.
AdiSinghV12 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th April 2020, 18:37   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Yes, otherwise you know how famous the OSL is for taking their customers for a ride

So the only thing that went according to the plan in your case was the B47 2.0 engine
G20 Uses a B48D, although I don't know what the big difference would be from the B47. From what I can remember the twin turbo for the B48D vs the twin scroll turbo of the B47?
Old 5th June 2020, 15:46   #24
Senior - BHPian

Absolutely fair decision on changing the alloys there buddy it was an eyesore to say the least to see such a grand car having a thick 5 spoke alloy!

Your car looks absolutely great and my favorite click is from the rear where the car is parked sporting its sexy tail lights!

Wishing you happy miles and stay safe!

Regards

RV

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks