Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th September 2020, 10:15   #91
BHPian

re: Phoenix: Rising back from the ashes | Our 2020 Hyundai Creta SX IVT Review | EDIT: Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi View Post
Did my first long run to a destination outside the city yesterday evening.
Sir, what is your take on the new Creta in terms of the highway drivability vis-a-vis the 1st-gen? I do understand that 55kms is not very significant Enough to comment, but still this is a proper highway run & having owned the 1.6L car in the past; I’m eager to know your thoughts.
Old 4th September 2020, 22:47   #92
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Phoenix: Rising back from the ashes | Our 2020 Hyundai Creta SX IVT Review | EDIT: Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashvek3141 View Post
Sir, what is your take on the new Creta in terms of the highway drivability vis-a-vis the 1st-gen? I do understand that 55kms is not very significant Enough to comment, but still this is a proper highway run & having owned the 1.6L car in the past; I’m eager to know your thoughts.
Quite frankly I didn't find much difference in terms of pickup and performance on the highway when compared with the 1.6L BS4 unit. Dab the A pedal harder and there's is just the tiniest, almost imperceptible bit of pause before the Creta starts to pick up speed. Even then, it's not the whoosh type but rather a silent, gradual type.

The firmed up suspension aids in excellent comfort when waltzing through the roads and it's imperfections. There is almost no swaying in the seats when you go over broken patches or potholes at speeds over 40 kmph. But yes, you always feel what went under the wheels of your car. The Creta makes sure of reminding you of every hole, breaker or raised patch on the road. But, the car felt completely planted and never for once lost it's composure. It was always under control.

Also, I was driving on flat roads for the most part. The real test of this petrol-IVT combination will be on slopes, ghats and twisties.

But, laid back drivers will appreciate this kind of no-fuss behaviour of the BS6 1.5L heart.

Last edited by RavenAvi : 4th September 2020 at 22:50. Reason: added.
RavenAvi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th September 2020, 23:59   #93
BHPian

I've following your threads since I used to visit as a guest user and as usual another five star review. Your Report on Lazarus had greatly helped us in buying a Creta. Greetings from a fellow Bastariya .
Abhi5868 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th September 2020, 23:02   #94
Senior - BHPian

Have you also experienced this abs kick in feeling in the pedals when trawling through rough roads? A lot of new owners say its been the same from first gen Creta.
Old 7th September 2020, 10:38   #95
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi5868 View Post
I've following your threads since I used to visit as a guest user and as usual another five star review. Your Report on Lazarus had greatly helped us in buying a Creta. Greetings from a fellow Bastariya .
Welcome to T-BHP, Abhi. I am glad my ownership report on Lazarus helped you out. Great to see another son of the soil here. Do stay in touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nithesh_M View Post
Have you also experienced this abs kick in feeling in the pedals when trawling through rough roads? A lot of new owners say its been the same from first gen Creta.
Not even once. There were a few sudden braking moments when I had failed to see a speedbump/hole until it was closer (it was evening while going and night-time while returning) but even then the braking was progressive and quick.

Absolutely no complaints on the braking or ABS till now.
RavenAvi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th September 2020, 10:47   #96
Distinguished - BHPian

Avi, what’s your take on the car’s ability to handle expansion joints or the crests and dips so common on our highways? How much vertical movement is transferred to the rear seat passengers?
Old 8th September 2020, 13:00   #97
BHPian

Wonderful thread. I am also about to finalize a Creta petrol myself and am in two minds about the manual vs auto in SX trim. What tilted you towards an auto and whether the 1.5L extra is worth it for auto?

Also, I see that your insurance costs are significantly lower than what dealers in Mumbai are proposing. Here' the costs are closer to 70-75K as proposed by the dealer!

Did you get the insurance via the dealer or is this the Hyundai Assurance which you've opted for?

This is the first time for me in an auto, so have some naive queries. Which is the mode that is recommended to be used in the city vs highway drives? Also, which traction mode does one use on regular tarmac (or is traction control OFF while driving on roads).
kalpeshc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th September 2020, 18:52   #98
Distinguished - BHPian

Apologies for the late response, guys. I have been under the weather for the past week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreyans_Jain View Post
Avi, what’s your take on the car’s ability to handle expansion joints or the crests and dips so common on our highways? How much vertical movement is transferred to the rear seat passengers?
It's stiff at slow speeds but flattens out as the needle rises. One good thing about the seats is that it keeps you in your position snugly (I am 6'0" and 89 kgs). Body sway (not body roll) is there but much controlled. You can feel the dips, the crests, the holes and the bumps, but it isn't an uncomfortable ride. Small bumps are shrugged off.

Haven't been a rear passenger in our Phoenix yet so can't comment on the rear seat experience. But a fellow rear passenger remarked, after a completed journey, that he was quite comfortable in terms of all-round space and riding comfort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpeshc View Post
Wonderful thread. I am also about to finalize a Creta petrol myself and am in two minds about the manual vs auto in SX trim. What tilted you towards an auto and whether the 1.5L extra is worth it for auto?
Thank you. Kalpesh, if you read my opening post, you would know that I have developed a sacro-lumbar defect in my back-waist area from the past 2 years, which has made driving an MT increasingly difficult over time. It got to a point where it became impossible. Hence, the AT.

After nearly 2 months of owning it, I'd say it's completely worth it.

Quote:
Also, I see that your insurance costs are significantly lower than what dealers in Mumbai are proposing. Here' the costs are closer to 70-75K as proposed by the dealer!

Did you get the insurance via the dealer or is this the Hyundai Assurance which you've opted for?
Insurance via dealer.

I took quotations from online (policybazaar) and offline (insurance offices) and showed them to the dealership and told them to match it. They did so.

Quote:
This is the first time for me in an auto, so have some naive queries. Which is the mode that is recommended to be used in the city vs highway drives? Also, which traction mode does one use on regular tarmac (or is traction control OFF while driving on roads).
I am driving on "Eco" mode ever since I took delivery. Phoenix has done just 1 short highway trip so far. Haven't explored the other two modes yet but I am told by a friend who drove Phoenix that the "Sport" mode is much fun.

Haven't explored the Traction Control Modes yet, either. With lockdowns and short city jaunts, I haven't been able to test them. Also, I haven't encountered a single incident till now where either Snow, Sand or Mud is needed (or necessary). I honestly think it's just a marketing gimmick for a 2WD car such as the Creta. No real utility of this.

By default, I keep Traction Control ON all the time (it is not advised to switch it OFF at anytime).

------------------------------------------

Who says that petrol Autos are heavy drinkers? Check these out:

Real-time mileage on the move with speeds steady between 30-40kmph inside the city. (I topped at 18.4 before it dipped)
Phoenix: Rising back from the ashes | Our 2020 Hyundai Creta SX IVT Review | EDIT: Sold-img_20200912_110846.jpg

Overall FE after a run to my little one's school and back home.
Phoenix: Rising back from the ashes | Our 2020 Hyundai Creta SX IVT Review | EDIT: Sold-img_20200912_144319.jpg

FE for the 25 kms round trip.
Phoenix: Rising back from the ashes | Our 2020 Hyundai Creta SX IVT Review | EDIT: Sold-img_20200912_144326.jpg

Ran through another fill-up yesterday. Overall FE, according to the Fuelio app, came to 10.1 kmpl for the 2nd fill-up. With ACC set at 25 degrees and with 75:25 split between city:highway running and average speeds between 35-45 kmph, I would say it's not bad.

Not bad at all.

In other news, I have ordered a set of 7D mats from Motorbasket on good friend and fellow D-BHPian Leoshashi's advice. Price quoted was Rs.4,200/-. All paid and done almost 2 weeks back (on 1st Sept) but I think the parcel was dispatched only a couple days back, as per a telephone call I received on 10th Sept from a courier service person in Delhi. I shall post an update as and when I receive it.
RavenAvi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 13th September 2020, 23:39   #99
BHPian

Wow!! This is my my first post on TeamBHP and let me start by thanking you for this wonderful review @RavenAvi. It just made it so easy for me to Zero-in on SX IVT variant. Planning to book the black color by end of this week and hoping for a delivery during Navratras (fingers crossed)

Will request couple of inputs from @RavenAvi/other fellow Creta owners:

1. Will paddle shifters work in Drive transmission mode as well? If yes, how do I go back to auto mode (should I move the lever from D->S->D). Is it okay to move lever from D->S or vice-a-versa while car is moving? Pardon me if my query sounds naive, I'm new to automatic transmissions.

2. Some of the reviews on youtube (side-effects of over-researching ) mentioned reflection of beige colored dash hampering vision a bit on a sunny day. Is it prominent enough?

Cheers!
deepakdograbhp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th September 2020, 11:56   #100
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi View Post

By default, I keep Traction Control ON all the time (it is not advised to switch it OFF
Dear RavenAvi, did you mean Electronic Stability Control shouldn't be switched off?

Please correct if I'm wrong. But shouldn't ESC be switched on all the times, while Traction control is useful in tricky terrain?
Old 14th September 2020, 15:15   #101
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakdograbhp View Post
1. Will paddle shifters work in Drive transmission mode as well? If yes, how do I go back to auto mode (should I move the lever from D->S->D). Is it okay to move lever from D->S or vice-a-versa while car is moving? Pardon me if my query sounds naive, I'm new to automatic transmissions.

Cheers!
I did a test drive of this car yesterday. I too am new to auto transmission. One can engage paddle shifters while driving and the gear changes. However it engages the right gear after a while automatically if you don't touch the paddle shifters again. No need to move the stick at all.
kalpeshc is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th September 2020, 22:16   #102
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
SX IVT variant. Planning to book the black color by end of this week and hoping for a delivery during Navratras (fingers crossed)
Welcome to Team-BHP, Deepak.

Congratulations in advance! I am glad my humble effort here helped in your decision. Thank you for the kind words.

Quote:
1. Will paddle shifters work in Drive transmission mode as well? If yes, how do I go back to auto mode (should I move the lever from D->S->D). Is it okay to move lever from D->S or vice-a-versa while car is moving?
Yes, they do. They work in both D mode and S mode.

Cover the paddle shifters in the Creta from behind with your fingers and gently press the lever(s) towards you to select the desired gear - "+" on the right for shifting upwards and "-" on the left for shifting downwards.

Be mindful, as per the RPMs and current speed of the machine, the IVT will only let you shift till the maximum permissible gear possible within the RPM/speed range. Once the transmission finds the optimum gear, further upshifting is disabled. You can only downshift.

You don't need to go back to Auto from manual shifting. Leave the shifting be for about 10 seconds and the transmission automatically shifts to the correct gear and goes back to Auto mode again.

Quote:
2. Some of the reviews on Youtube (side-effects of over-researching ) mentioned reflection of beige colored dash hampering vision a bit on a sunny day. Is it prominent enough?
The dashboard is black so there's not much of a reflection on sunny days. The only part which gets slightly reflected is the front windshield demister vents row which can be ignored as it's on the lowest part of the windshield.

If you mean the cowl on top of the speedometer, yes that is cream in colour but hasn't hampered visibility at any time during my drives. Will take a pic and revert with the details.

Quote:
did you mean Electronic Stability Control shouldn't be switched off?
You are right. I got confused back there. I was of course referring to the ESC button on the right side of the steering wheel.

Phoenix: Rising back from the ashes | Our 2020 Hyundai Creta SX IVT Review | EDIT: Sold-img_20200723_103046.jpg

Quote:
Traction control is useful in tricky terrain?
Not sure of the usefulness of the Traction control modes on any terrain, specially in a 2WD car. But they are yet to be tested so I shall reserve my opinion on the same till I get to put them through their paces.

Quote:
One can engage paddle shifters while driving and the gear changes. However it engages the right gear after a while automatically if you don't touch the paddle shifters again. No need to move the stick at all.
It won't let you upshift or downshift beyond a certain RPM/speed limit. For example, you can't shift to the 6th ratio if you are driving at a speed of 20 kmph with the RPM at around 1,000-1,100. In this case, the maximum gear ratio the transmission will allow you to upshift is till 3rd, beyond which there won't be any response. It's a safety feature and also helps in preventing stalling of the car.

Last edited by RavenAvi : 14th September 2020 at 22:19. Reason: added.
RavenAvi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th September 2020, 22:29   #103
BHPian

One of the things that I noticed during my test drive and inspection of the car is the unnaturally hard seating for the middle passenger on the rear seat. I believe RavenAvi has already pointed it out and thanks to that I tried sitting in the rear (which I'd not have done otherwise). It's very hard. In fact hard enough to prevent one for sitting in the middle seat for long drives. One has to arrange some aftermarket cushioning (not sure how that would work as it's an armrest too)

Also, for short drivers like me (5'5"), the lack of reach adjustments on the steering is a matter of concern. I was however able to find a good seating position. All my adjustments in my current i20 was around the comfort of the left leg while fully disengaging the clutch. Now with the auto, for a moment I was unsure of how to adjust my right leg for the two pedals. I just found that funny for a while.

I felt the car a bit dull in the 'Eco' mode, but then i was driving for the first time and I am not the right judge of this. I'd go by RavenAvi's word that the car is definitely not underpowered. However in Sport, when one floors, the power delivery was quite okay (at least for me).

Since it's my first experience with the auto transmission, I was smitten by the comfort of driving around with just the right leg and have decided to go for the IVT. The dealers as usual are not giving any discount at all. Any initial procedures one has to get done with the dealership e.g. anti-rust treatment, etc.?

I am not a heavy user so am thinking of going for a 4 yrs/60K warranty and topping it with the extra one year at my own cost. That's the best coverage.

Anything else that I need to take care before buying this? My first car was a pre-owned i20 and this is technically my first 'new' car so am relying on this forum to guide me in the process.

And thanks @ravenavi for this fabulous thread. This is as good as the official review.
kalpeshc is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 20th September 2020, 19:37   #104
BHPian

What is the best combination of extended warranty that one can get? Is it 4 yrs/60,000 kms + paid 5th year (which has 1.3L kms)?

I am confused about how this paid extended warranty works.

I plonked the booking amount for a white SX IVT. I was not able to convince myself for upgrading to SX (O) and the budgets were restrictive.

Also, does this car need a tyre upgrade or are the current ones good to go? I am not a enthusiastic driver and would be happy driving it sedately and around 100 on the highway.

Also, managed to get a good quote from Acko which was 30K cheaper than the Hyundai one. Would be okay taking that risks honestly. The only thing I am worried about is that Acko does not have NCB protection add-on, and I am sitting on 45% of NCB. I'd prefer to continue enjoying this NCB for a few years.
Old 21st September 2020, 22:58   #105
Distinguished - BHPian

Apologies for the late reply.

Lost my maternal uncle, 2 good friends and 6 colleagues to the dreaded Covid in the past 6 days, so it's been a really bad week for me. Sentiments are way too low in our household right now.

Came online today to post a couple of important updates regarding Phoenix.

Quote:
I felt the car a bit dull in the 'Eco' mode, but then i was driving for the first time and I am not the right judge of this. I'd go by RavenAvi's word that the car is definitely not underpowered.
The Eco mode is not dull at low RPMs. I have been doing all my runs in that same mode, and have also completed plenty of overtakes inside the city successfully, some of them unplanned. There is power/torque on tap if you dab the A pedal for a sudden overtaking procedure. It's responsive but yes, not as quick as an MT.

Quote:
Since it's my first experience with the auto transmission, I was smitten by the comfort of driving around with just the right leg and have decided to go for the IVT. The dealers as usual are not giving any discount at all. Any initial procedures one has to get done with the dealership e.g. anti-rust treatment, etc.?
Congratulations in advance, Kalpesh.

Since you are from Mumbai, I would suggest going with the underbody anti-rust coating, preferably from 3M which comes with a 5 years warranty.

Dump everything else the dealership suggests, even Teflon. Waste of money.

Quote:
I am not a heavy user so am thinking of going for a 4 yrs/60K warranty and topping it with the extra one year at my own cost.
If your running is not much, I would strongly suggest the 5 years/50,000 kms warranty. I have opted for the same since I have a notion that running won't be increasing any time in the next year or two, due to the prevailing situation all around us. I have barely touched 500 kms on the ODO in 2 months of ownership, and that is a pretty strong indication of the kind of mile-munching we will be doing for the next 18-20 months at least.

Quote:
Anything else that I need to take care before buying this? My first car was a pre-owned i20 and this is technically my first 'new' car so am relying on this forum to guide me in the process.
Try to negotiate for free mats & mudflaps. For higher variants, dealerships usually throw these into the deal. Also see if you can procure a good quality car cover.

Be sure to do a detailed PDI of the car before delivery. Also ensure that all forms are duly issued and signed. Remember to collect the TDS certificate from them come March.

Quote:
And thanks @ravenavi for this fabulous thread. This is as good as the official review.
Thank you so much for the kind words. Now that the official review is out and I have received a shoutout in it, I hope that my efforts will prove to be useful and also stand up to the high standards of the reviews and reports of our forum.

Quote:
What is the best combination of extended warranty that one can get? Is it 4 yrs/60,000 kms + paid 5th year (which has 1.3L kms)?
Paid 5th year has 1.3 lakh kilometers?? Better check again. As far as I know, increased coverage gets reduced kilometers. Even the Hyundai guys reaffirmed the same.

Quote:
does this car need a tyre upgrade or are the current ones good to go? I am not a enthusiastic driver and would be happy driving it sedately and around 100 on the highway.
Most OEM tyres other than Michelin or Bridgestone usually suck. Nexens are prone to bulging, JKs are a notch or two below in terms of quality, and the rest plain suck.

If you prefer riding comfort, go for Michelins or Pirellis. If tyre longevity is a priority, select Bridgestone or Continental. Even Yokohamas are good. Stay away from MRF, Ceat and the likes.

Quote:
Also, managed to get a good quote from Acko which was 30K cheaper than the Hyundai one. Would be okay taking that risks honestly. The only thing I am worried about is that Acko does not have NCB protection add-on, and I am sitting on 45% of NCB. I'd prefer to continue enjoying this NCB for a few years.
Don't go for Acko. Best bet would be to get the quote from Acko and ask the Hyundai guys to match it. 90% of the time they do, because they don't want to lose the insurance deal which fetches them good commission.

NCB is a must for any car, specially because it saves you quite a bit of money during renewal. Go for Hyundai's company insurance for that extra peace of mind, specially with an insurance company in your area who has a good track record of honouring claims and settling them speedily.

-----------------------------------------

First Free Service @ 490 kms

Booked for the service via Hyundai Care app for Friday at 10 AM. No call from the dealership came on Thursday or Friday and I was busy on Saturday, so I drove over earlier today to get it done from the local Shivnath Hyundai dealership.

Reached there at 10 AM and I was made to wait for nearly 30 minutes in a queue of Hyundai cars at the entrance before the guard noticed me. It was a gloomy, dark and rainy day today and most of the SAs were absent including my usual guy, Akash. I had to walk in and grab someone to receive Phoenix, and it turned out to be the guard! He noted everything, apologised for lack of staff and attention, and waved Phoenix in.

I went in for the second time and got a new SA, Himanshu, to come with me so that I could explain what all was to be done by them.

1) General check-up. Don't touch anything else.
2) Interior vacuuming and cleaning thoroughly, specially under the mats.
3) Don't wash the Elegant mats. Pathetic weather won't let them dry.
4) Don't remove the OEM plastic covers from any of the seats.
5) Cover the driver's seat with a plastic sheet before starting work.
6) Thorough exterior washing.
7) Boot mat to be washed. It's plastic.
8) Complete sanitisation after drying Phoenix, specially the most touched parts such as the steering wheel, IVT gear lever, central console, dashboard, etc.

Now this guy, Himanshu, was the same guy who had called me twice before requesting me for the official Hyundai home visit, but left me waiting both times and never materialised, without even giving me a courtesy call that he was going to be engaged in something else and couldn't come. Once I got to know it was him, I confronted him for the same. He hammed and hawed and stuttered something about getting busy with something else, and that made me give him a nice, long dose on etiquette, manners and valuing the time of others. Guy seemed apologetic at the end and promised that it won't happen again, ever.

I kept peeking into Phoenix's progress all through the service duration. She was driven into the hangar and lifted up on the ramp for a complete checkup for around 30 minutes, before the cleaning team took over. A thorough air-pressure wash of the interiors followed, after which Phoenix entered the bathing ramp. 2 hours and a long, nice wash & drying/cleaning session later, she was ready to be driven back home. A new lady had taken over for the cleaning/washing part, and did her utmost best in the drizzling rains. Impressed by her sincerity and earnestness, I awarded her with a solid 10/10 for her efforts in her rating sheet, for which she was profusely thankful and was grinning from ear to ear.

Left the dealership at around 2 PM. The bill was Rs 0/-.

Received a call from the wife at around 4PM that the 7D mats from Motorbasket had arrived (via Delhivery). I was busy at office till 7 PM, so reached home and opened the shipment at around 8 PM. The contents looked excellent and undamaged upon a quick inspection. Shared the good news with Leoshashi and the Motorbasket guy on Whatsapp. Will lay them out on Phoenix's floors tomorrow morning, after a thorough check.

Can you see the gloom outside?
Phoenix: Rising back from the ashes | Our 2020 Hyundai Creta SX IVT Review | EDIT: Sold-img_20200921_100554.jpg

FE for the short trip to the dealership inside the city.
Phoenix: Rising back from the ashes | Our 2020 Hyundai Creta SX IVT Review | EDIT: Sold-img_20200921_101836.jpg

Waiting in queue with no one there to attend.
Phoenix: Rising back from the ashes | Our 2020 Hyundai Creta SX IVT Review | EDIT: Sold-img_20200921_1030432.jpg

Ready to be taken into the service hangar, followed by a previous-gen Creta.
Phoenix: Rising back from the ashes | Our 2020 Hyundai Creta SX IVT Review | EDIT: Sold-img_20200921_1046212.jpg

Fixed on the ramp.
Phoenix: Rising back from the ashes | Our 2020 Hyundai Creta SX IVT Review | EDIT: Sold-img_20200921_1112382.jpg

Notice something? They fixed the plastic sheet on the driver's seat AFTER driving it in, not before!
That too only when I pointed it out and gave them an earful.
Phoenix: Rising back from the ashes | Our 2020 Hyundai Creta SX IVT Review | EDIT: Sold-img_20200921_111355.jpg

Driven out from the service hangar into the cleaning shed.

Phoenix: Rising back from the ashes | Our 2020 Hyundai Creta SX IVT Review | EDIT: Sold-img_20200921_1201172.jpg

Waiting for the cleaning crew.

Phoenix: Rising back from the ashes | Our 2020 Hyundai Creta SX IVT Review | EDIT: Sold-img_20200921_1203372.jpg

Thorough shampoo wash. That's the new lady supervising everything and issuing instructions.

Phoenix: Rising back from the ashes | Our 2020 Hyundai Creta SX IVT Review | EDIT: Sold-img_20200921_123053.jpg

The kind of stuff they hand you - the sheet the guard gave me after noting everything. Not even torn properly!

Phoenix: Rising back from the ashes | Our 2020 Hyundai Creta SX IVT Review | EDIT: Sold-img_20200921_1206402.jpg

Total bill of the first free service.

Phoenix: Rising back from the ashes | Our 2020 Hyundai Creta SX IVT Review | EDIT: Sold-camscanner-09212020-19.25.192.jpg

Motorbasket's shipment arrived.

Phoenix: Rising back from the ashes | Our 2020 Hyundai Creta SX IVT Review | EDIT: Sold-img_20200921_1928542.jpg

Details. Been a long wait!

Phoenix: Rising back from the ashes | Our 2020 Hyundai Creta SX IVT Review | EDIT: Sold-img_20200921_1929102.jpg

In case you had any doubt.

Phoenix: Rising back from the ashes | Our 2020 Hyundai Creta SX IVT Review | EDIT: Sold-img_20200921_192934.jpg

The neatly packed Coozo 7D mats.

Phoenix: Rising back from the ashes | Our 2020 Hyundai Creta SX IVT Review | EDIT: Sold-img_20200921_193404.jpg

Front passenger and driver mats. Both separate.
Comes with detachable nomad mats.

Phoenix: Rising back from the ashes | Our 2020 Hyundai Creta SX IVT Review | EDIT: Sold-img_20200921_194217.jpg

Rear section is one piece. Even the center passenger gets a separate detachable mat.

Phoenix: Rising back from the ashes | Our 2020 Hyundai Creta SX IVT Review | EDIT: Sold-img_20200921_194058.jpg

A close look at the driver side detachable nomad mat.

Phoenix: Rising back from the ashes | Our 2020 Hyundai Creta SX IVT Review | EDIT: Sold-img_20200921_193831.jpg

Driver side mat with the detachable piece removed.

Phoenix: Rising back from the ashes | Our 2020 Hyundai Creta SX IVT Review | EDIT: Sold-img_20200921_193819.jpg

Last edited by RavenAvi : 21st September 2020 at 23:15. Reason: added pic descriptions.
RavenAvi is offline   (8) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks