Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st July 2020, 04:35   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km

I just love the way you folks walk into a car dealership and buy a car (My wife is Sikh). Its almost like walking into a candy store with your mates. All you do is pick the color of your candy, the flavor and head out. Off course, it is a far more complicated exercise with cars and more so if you are someone who knows exactly what you want.

The W212 is still a beautiful car. A colleague bought a used black E400 (With the updated front end, like yours) earlier this year. Paid ~18 lacs for it which is one heck of a deal. Loads of these in the used market in my part of the world. It is very tempting to buy one. I am little nervous on the upkeep cost of a Mercedes, which seems okay when its regular service. Its only when some critical components need replacement, is when it can pinch.

The interiors of your new BMW seem to stay with the tried and tested design from the older models. The only problem and you've highlighted that, is the limited legroom at the back. I guess when you buy a BMW, the rear seat isn't where you want to be anyway.

Do you know if both the exhaust units are active, all the time?
sandeepmohan is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 31st July 2020, 09:35   #17
Team-BHP Support

Very Informative review np23. If I remember correctly, I was not convinced that someone sells a 530-D with that lovely 6 cylinder and picks the 4 cylinder Petrol, but guess, you are enjoying a lot. I particularly like wheels on your car, very similar to the Exclusive they sell as option on 19 & 20 inches.

One particular thing that I don't like BMW is the Discounts that come at a later date and they even add extra features. I am sure by now, 5 series will have a wireless charging option too. This is opposite to MB which used to launch fully loaded variants at aggressive prices at launch and will escalate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepmohan View Post
I just love the way you folks walk into a car dealership and buy a car All you do is pick the color of your candy, the flavor and head out.
I hear same comments from our Directors.

Quote:
Do you know if both the exhaust units are active, all the time?
Beyond a certain temperature. Say, when you start the car in the morning, only one will be active and later on both.

Last edited by Turbanator : 31st July 2020 at 09:38.
Turbanator is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st July 2020, 18:23   #18
BHPian

Thanks for the lovely review.

First time I hear somebody driving their E and handing the 5 to the chauffeur!

It'll be a while before I warm up to the idea of large luxury barges in petrol guises. Here in India at least.

Perhaps I've been spoiled by having driven some petrol barges with weak bottom end, but in my mind, I imagine the petrol engines spinning a lot more than diesels to get moving, especially in relatively slow traffic. Despite being more fun on the open roads.

However, the fuel economy you mentioned are impressive indeed. I expected something like 4 kmpl. My next car would likely be a petrol hybrid, but that's a discussion for another day.

Also, since you have been in the company of a 5 series and E-class for a few years now, may I ask why cars from the next segment -- in particular the BMW 7 series, or even a Panamera was ruled out?

You did mention your dad owns the previous gen 7, but still, wouldn't a new gen 7 be able to replace both your 5 as well as E?

Wishing you miles and miles of happy motoring!

Last edited by voldemort : 31st July 2020 at 18:49.
voldemort is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st August 2020, 13:40   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vredesbyrd View Post
First and foremost, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart as you take these beauties on proper road trips unlike 90% of the buyers in India, who use it just for office, show-off or parties and these pretty beasts never leave the city limits.
Thank you, yes I wish more people do the same especially now with them being almost as reliable as the other Asian Cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaheenazk View Post
You forgot to hide the Registration number in this picture. Anyway, I wonder what purpose it serves.
Thank you for pointing out, would request if any moderator could blackout the numbers, even now. Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by amsidhu View Post
Very true. I liked the way you ensured proper documentation of a minor traffic incident. Many don't even know the repurcussions of not following proper legal way.

Great cars and insightful review of BMW vs W212. Thanks
Glad you liked it, I wish people take care of their cars, but at the end realize, though it's justified to be agitated especially on others fault, but whats the end point? Till you are fine, everything else is reparable, complete your records and move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepmohan View Post
I just love the way you folks walk into a car dealership and buy a car (My wife is Sikh). Its almost like walking into a candy store with your mates. All you do is pick the color of your candy, the flavor and head out. Off course, it is a far more complicated exercise with cars and more so if you are someone who knows exactly what you want.
I plead guilty to that, but I assume as @Turbanator also pointed out, it's more of a cultural thing.

Quote:

The W212 is still a beautiful car. A colleague bought a used black E400 (With the updated front end, like yours) earlier this year. Paid ~18 lacs for it which is one heck of a deal. Loads of these in the used market in my part of the world. It is very tempting to buy one. I am little nervous on the upkeep cost of a Mercedes, which seems okay when its regular service. Its only when some critical components need replacement, is when it can pinch.
It's a great pick at that price, is the E400 a V6 or 8?
So far the maintenance in these 5 years has been routine only except for one incident of the thermostat/radiator failing but was replaced under goodwill

Quote:
The interiors of your new BMW seem to stay with the tried and tested design from the older models. The only problem and you've highlighted that, is the limited legroom at the back. I guess when you buy a BMW, the rear seat isn't where you want to be anyway.
I agree they are just an evolution of the E60, F10 and now this, but the quality and ergonomics keep on improving with every iteration. Well for me I self drive so the rear legroom can be ignored, but for most the 5 is a chauffeured in the weekdays with the owners taking the wheel over the weekends or evenings, and even in general the legroom is bad for the size of the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
Very Informative review np23. If I remember correctly, I was not convinced that someone sells a 530-D with that lovely 6 cylinder and picks the 4 cylinder Petrol, but guess, you are enjoying a lot. I particularly like wheels on your car, very similar to the Exclusive they sell as option on 19 & 20 inches.
You are absolutely correct, I went ahead with this and I am loving it, to me its a more practical engine. Yes these were the sportline variant wheels and you're right when going through one of the international forums, I noticed the same design.

Quote:
One particular thing that I don't like BMW is the Discounts that come at a later date and they even add extra features. I am sure by now, 5 series will have a wireless charging option too. This is opposite to MB which used to launch fully loaded variants at aggressive prices at launch and will escalate.
I second that usually with BMW's, but this time they've not followed the trend and instead introduced a more expensive top of the line "M sport" variant with these features, and also introduced a stripped down more basic
"Sport" variant, though I wish they named it something else as it seems similar to the more premium "Sport Line" variant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voldemort View Post
Thanks for the lovely review.

First time I hear somebody driving their E and handing the 5 to the chauffeur!

It'll be a while before I warm up to the idea of large luxury barges in petrol guises. Here in India at least.
I wouldn't have done it with the E60 or now with the G30, but in the F10 Vs W212 LCI era, the latter clearly had the better chassis and was more enjoyable.

Quote:
Perhaps I've been spoiled by having driven some petrol barges with weak bottom end, but in my mind, I imagine the petrol engines spinning a lot more than diesels to get moving, especially in relatively slow traffic. Despite being more fun on the open roads.

However, the fuel economy you mentioned are impressive indeed. I expected something like 4 kmpl. My next car would likely be a petrol hybrid, but that's a discussion for another day.
German petrols have come a long way and meet the japs now on Fuel Efficiency, my E90 325i used to give similar FE to waht you have claimed.

Quote:
Also, since you have been in the company of a 5 series and E-class for a few years now, may I ask why cars from the next segment -- in particular the BMW 7 series, or even a Panamera was ruled out?

You did mention your dad owns the previous gen 7, but still, wouldn't a new gen 7 be able to replace both your 5 as well as E?

Wishing you miles and miles of happy motoring!
Well I doub't I will in the near future buy a 7 or any car from that segment, I have no need whatsoever. People need to realise a 5 will always be more fun to drive than a 7, and to me someone self driving these full sized cars, looks weird, they are meant to be chauffeured not driven.
If they got the regular wheelbase 7 here, then I could have still considered, though when the LCI came even I got tempted by the super discounts on the Pre LCI 7, but glad I decided against it.

With regards to an upgrade, I might just stick with the next 5, especially if they get the 540i, if not then maybe a few years down I'd consider the 840i, I love the way it looks and feels special, also it's a much better alternate to the 7 for some one who self drives. The Panamera might be considered if Porsche gets their act right in India.
np23 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st August 2020, 21:13   #20
BHPian

The brief afternoon shower led to some wonderful lighting so time to notch up the pictures.

The Rear
BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4019.jpg

The beautiful L shape Tail lamps in all their glory.

BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4022.jpg

The smoked out sports headlamps in the Sport Line

BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4031.jpg
BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4034.jpg

My favourite side angle of the G30
BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4038.jpg
BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4028.jpg

Front overhangs

BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4047.jpg
BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4051.jpg

Head on

BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4052.jpg
BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4059.jpg
BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4064.jpg
BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4065.jpg
BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4069.jpg

Notice the sleek and slightly sculpted bonnet, in my opinion this is a major difference from the F10's fatter front end.

BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4071.jpg
BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4072.jpg
BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4073.jpg

Typical BMW Sharkfin
BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4074.jpg

In Car remote for tthe back seat occupants, really helpful because of no rear armrest controls.

BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4077.jpg

Ambient lighting strips along with the Light controls

BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4080.jpg

Crisp and Functional Rear Camera but no 360 degree on the Sport Line
BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4083.jpg

Thankfully they've added a much sleeker looking interface for the Map lights and Sunroof panel, note the Ambient Light in there.

BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4085.jpg

Beautiful 3D displays in the in car navigation:-

CBD Delhi

BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4097.jpg

New Delhi Railway Station

BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4098.jpg

Le Meridian HotelBMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4095.jpg

The power of seats, the Presidential Compound and the Parliament

BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4094.jpg
np23 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 28th August 2020, 08:29   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shree_shell View Post
I quickly realized that - If you want uncompromised luxury, you go to the Mercedes. If you want a sporty daily driver, you go to Porsche. I struggled to understand the point of buying a BMW or an Audi for that matter since it is an obvious compromise which some term as best of both worlds when it is not.
Mostly agree with what you said with a small modification. If you can't get a Porsche, then get the BMW which is extremely good too. Porsche is exceptional, whichever vehicle class they enter - in terms of driving them - but you end up paying a hell lot more for them. What I dont like about the BMW (in general) is the lack of style that Mercedes/Porsche have. Porsche still brings classic styles & designs in all their cars. Obviously all this varies depending on which models you compare. The other thing that made me go away from BMWs was their insistence of using run flat tyres - yes they can be changed & everything - but when I was shopping around, I didn't want to bother with that extra step at all to begin with as a compulsion. No offense meant to any of these brands - just my opinions based on having owned atleast 1 of all 4 of the Germans & having compared all 4 in each segment I bought in. Audi too isn't bad depending on the model being looked at - well rounded mostly.

But yes, Porsche & Mercedes atleast have a little more uniqueness to them, rather than just being well rounded.
Very general statements & incorrect in many ways for many models - so please dont attack me for these :-)
I have enjoyed every German car a lot, but when it comes to my money, these are my current loosely held opinions.
What I hate about all these brands - them gradually moving away from spare tyres - even spacesavers :-)
But in the country I am in currently, it doesnt bother me much. If I was presently in India, I would not get a car without atleast a spacesaver. Just too much mental stress to me

Last edited by Akshay1234 : 28th August 2020 at 10:34.
Old 6th July 2021, 11:56   #22
Distinguished - BHPian

Lovely ownership report - exciting to read with many desirable luxury cars entering and exiting the stage in fast succession, Don't know I missed this thread somehow so far. Although both of us own the same exact color/variant of the 530i, you have obviously used your car much better, I am still stuck at 15K kilometers after 4 years, what with the lockdowns etc. The G30 5-series is ageing so well, and there is little to improve in terms of the aerodynamic, elegant and taut looks - evidence of this is that the latest facelift is so minor that it is hard to tell it apart from the this one, except for changed headlamp shape. They have watered down the specs quite a bit, even the 530i M-Sport priced at 63 lakhs does not come with leather upholstery anymore, while the 50 lakh Sportline at launch had Dakota leathers!
84.monsoon is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2021, 17:51   #23
BHPian

Hi all,
Super excited to be taking delivery of a 530i Msport in Phytonic Blue with Cognac interiors.
Have lived with a E60 530d for years but had to part with it due to NGT rules for Delhi NCR.
Staying with petrols from now on till the Electric car becomes practical.

Last edited by Sandeepm777 : 22nd July 2021 at 17:54.
Sandeepm777 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2021, 22:53   #24
Distinguished - BHPian

Nice review. And, that is one awesome collections of cars parked in such a beautiful home.

I remember we both used to own same car (Chevrolet Cruze) around the same time.

It happened many times in past to me but, there are some coincidences in my life that's a bit unexplainable. I logged in to forum and saw your review on top of review section and guess what, this is going to be my ride for a few days.

BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-img_4011.jpg

It's a 2021 BMW 530i (G30) with just 17K miles on it. I plan to take it for a long spin over this weekend.

Last edited by mobike008 : 23rd July 2021 at 23:07.
mobike008 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th January 2022, 14:30   #25
BHPian

Folks, a quick short update on the car.
Firstly I hope you all are keeping well.
Over the weekend decided to go with a couple of friends to Shimla from Delhi, for those unaware its about a 750km journey, with 100kms being steep inclines, as you rise up to around 7300 feet from sea level.

Shimla was as always beautiful, it witnessed heavy snowfall the week before, and when we went there the Sun was out so it was a pleasure to walk in patches of snow, whilst admiring the beautiful Colonial architecture and wonderful weather and most importantly the crisp air, as anyone from Delhi would vouch for.

A couple of quick observations, I drove till Shimla after 4 years, and wow how the roads have changed so quickly, I have been a Shimla regular all my life having grown up in Chandigarh, and the child in me misses the old 2 lane hill highways, but now from Zeerakpur till Solan (Around 70km) are 6 lane controlled one way highways on the hills, infact having been on these roads so many times, I only completely figured out where I was once I was approaching the Chail exit.

The other good thing is that the old road is untouched, they've blasted mountains on the other sides (not sure how well planned environmentally) but built new tunnels, elevated highways (YES you read that right, flyovers in the Himalayas) and with the last 25 odd km stretch still left, the journey time is already way down, sub 7 hours from Delhi whilst I drove under the legal limits. Infact, it took me about 10 minutes to realise that no vehicle is coming from the other side and it is a one way indeed, as we were elevated, the return traffic was below us not on the other side).

Now coming back to my favourite topic of Diesel Vs Petrol, as you are aware I am huge supporter of Petrol Germans in particular my friend @GTO and others would know, and with this lovely drive, I endorse it even more:-
I'd let the picture talk for itself, but I left Delhi with a full tank, and after I reached back home with 760kms on the odometer, and inspite of the last two hours into Delhi being in mad bumper to bumper traffic due to Republic day barricadings , the range is still 110km, imagine this on a powerful, fully loaded, German Petrol including decent uphill sections.
Had we gotten a smooth section on the last 70kms to Delhi, I am pretty confident a 1000km on a full tank would have have been easy.
The car performed beautifully, seats comfortable and the slight worry I had of the ground clearance, was also just that a worry only. So all in all having done 42000km in 3.5 years , and with a major part of it being under lock-down, only 4 genuine highway trips , you can guess I love driving this vehicle. With the relatively lower Petrol maintenance, I am super satisfied.
Attached Thumbnails
BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-image0.jpeg  

BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-image3.jpeg  

BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-image6.jpeg  

BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-image1.jpeg  

BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-image5.jpeg  

BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-image2-3.jpeg  

BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-image4.jpeg  

Last edited by np23 : 20th January 2022 at 14:46.
np23 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 20th January 2022, 14:32   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Nice review. And, that is one awesome collections of cars parked in such a beautiful home.

I remember we both used to own same car (Chevrolet Cruze) around the same time.

It happened many times in past to me but, there are some coincidences in my life that's a bit unexplainable. I logged in to forum and saw your review on top of review section and guess what, this is going to be my ride for a few days.

Attachment 2183038

It's a 2021 BMW 530i (G30) with just 17K miles on it. I plan to take it for a long spin over this weekend.
Hey, I so remember our Cruze days around the beginning of the last decade, how time flies, and yes indeed I believe in these coincidences as well, lets see whether the next one is the same as well Regardless hope you are enjoying your G30, and give us some updates soon, will be interesting to the diffeerence especially with the X drive version you have.

Last edited by np23 : 20th January 2022 at 14:35.
np23 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th January 2022, 23:31   #27
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by np23 View Post
Folks, a quick short update on the car.
Firstly I hope you all are keeping well.
Over the weekend decided to go with a couple of friends to Shimla from Delhi, for those unaware its about a 750km journey, with 100kms being steep inclines, as you rise up to around 7300 feet from sea level.
That's a pretty nice trip. Himachal is my favorite destination in India and used to visit almost every December when I'm in Delhi to meet family. We would drive to Simla/Manali, Tirthan or any other quaint destinations in Himachal for sure.

Your pictures brought back fond memories of my December visits to Himachal.

Btw, you are using your BMW in true sense and great to see 42,000 kms clocked in 3.5 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by np23 View Post
Hey, I so remember our Cruze days around the beginning of the last decade, how time flies, and yes indeed I believe in these coincidences as well, lets see whether the next one is the same as well. Regardless hope you are enjoying your G30, and give us some updates soon, will be interesting to the diffeerence especially with the X drive version you have.
You are responding to my message after 7-months. LOL!

That beautiful 5-series was a loaner by dealership for a couple of weeks and I did clock some serious miles on it.

While this time we don't have exact same car but, at least we are part of same family. I actually own a BMW X3 M40i and here is my ownership thread :

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-...ml#post4990969
mobike008 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st January 2022, 12:13   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
That's a pretty nice trip. Himachal is my favorite destination in India and used to visit almost every December when I'm in Delhi to meet family. We would drive to Simla/Manali, Tirthan or any other quaint destinations in Himachal for sure.

Your pictures brought back fond memories of my December visits to Himachal.

Btw, you are using your BMW in true sense and great to see 42,000 kms clocked in 3.5 years.

You are responding to my message after 7-months. LOL!

That beautiful 5-series was a loaner by dealership for a couple of weeks and I did clock some serious miles on it.

While this time we don't have exact same car but, at least we are part of same family. I actually own a BMW X3 M40i and here is my ownership thread :

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-...ml#post4990969
Yes its always nostalgic indeed, sorry for the 7 month delay, I hope it is condoned because of the lockdowns.

Bimmer family it is then, happy milling.
Yes I am enjoying driving it, and as you are aware with my previous E class as well, I don't believe in buying these for occasions, they are vehicles meant to be driven.
np23 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th February 2023, 20:34   #29
BHPian

Folks, hope everyone is well and off to a great start this year.
As the car has now crossed 60,000km, and just come out of service, thought I shall update the group for everyones benefit.
Its been 4.5 years, and the car touchwood looks and feels factory fresh, and yes by the T Bhp logic, I still check it out whenever I notice it in some good light flaunting it's curves.
I have driven it a decent bit considering 2 years was Covid with almost no driving, and my travels which keep me out of the country ever so often.

Only one unexpected failure in the car, and that too of all things happened on the day it was due for service, so on the positive side, the down time was just 2 days.

After I parked my car at office after reaching around 10am, at 6pm when I was leaving I noticed some coolant on the floor, on switching it on, the I drive said coolant low (In yellow not red, as per SA if its critically low all messages come in a red font, but this was yellow) and he said I could proceed home and he would have the car pocked tom, however as I had a spare care at work I drove that back, and just asked them send a flat bed to have not picked.

Turns out it was a leak from some oil housing part, not a coolant part, a part costing around 55,000 but BMW thankfully bore about 50% of it and a quick turnaround, though it's disappointing, but I'd take it as the first problem in 60,000km and touchwood that's a reliability I would accept in any mass Market Japanese car as well.

The other suggestion was replacement of engine mounts, though they had a little life left, I decided to replace them now that the vehicle was there, my very trusted and likeable person has been at the ASS since years, and taken care of all our Bimmers since years very religiously, so shout out to him if he's reading .

After the replacement of the engine mounts, do I realise it did start giving a very gentle vibration on start up which has gone now, I never noticed it till the change though.

The other was regular 60,000 km service like oil change, oil filter, air filter, amongst other regular service parts.

The battery, etc are still factory fitted and going strong.

The total bill after the faulty part replacement, 2 engine mounts and service was under a lakh, the break pads have about 5000km left, (One set was changed at 30,000ish if memory serves me right).

On a recent visit to Agra, tank to tank, it gave me a Fuel Economy of about 17kmpl which is really outstanding with all that power on tap, and in Delhi traffic I get around 9-11 regularly.

In a nutshell:-
The 530i is a car with the,:-
520d's torque over a wider range, 530d's Horsepower and a Camry Hybrid like efficiency, I love this car.
(and caveat I replaced the f10 530d for this, which I loved no doubt but this chasis is definitely more connected to the driver).

Looking forward to answering any questions friends might have on this.
np23 is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 4th February 2023, 20:55   #30
BHPian

Well, clearly my boy also loves this the most in my garage.
I haven't used the back seat much so cannot comment, but I take it from his urgency, it is acceptable
Attached Thumbnails
BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-whatsapp-image-20230204-.40.04-pm.jpeg  

BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-whatsapp-image-202302-8.40.04-pm.jpeg  

BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-whatsapp-image-20230204-8.40.04-pm.jpeg  

BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-atsapp-image-20230204-8.51.40-pm.jpeg  

BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-whatsapp-image-20230204-8.51.40-pm.jpeg  

BMW 530i Review (G30) : 2 years & 30,000 km-whatsapp-image-20230204-8.51pm.jpeg  

np23 is offline   (15) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks