Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th November 2021, 14:19   #61

Re: Driven - Audi Q2! Unveiling & Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondymk3 View Post
DM me the best offer you have so far and variant. I'll let u know what best can be done over and above that.
It doesn't look my account lets me send private messages. Is there anything special I need to do to send DMs? Can you send me a DM with a way to reach you? Thanks!
Old 28th November 2021, 14:29   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagpatel View Post
Guys, those who are looking at Q2 and are buying for the rear seat please take a long test drive in city/highway.
I agree about the rear seat. I didn't find it comfortable as well. This car is for my parents though and they're both short (5'2" and 5'3"), so with their height they find the Q2 comfortable at the rear. For taller people, I absolutely agree with you!

Quote:
But having said that, Q2 is extremely fun to drive car and if only two people are traveling with occasional short trips with family then it can be a consideration with a price tag of 30-35L OTR.
30-35 OTR for which variant? I don't think they'll go that low in Bangalore.
ashwinmj5 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th November 2021, 11:06   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinmj5 View Post
I agree about the rear seat. I didn't find it comfortable as well. This car is for my parents though and they're both short (5'2" and 5'3"), so with their height they find the Q2 comfortable at the rear. For taller people, I absolutely agree with you!

30-35 OTR for which variant? I don't think they'll go that low in Bangalore.
I would suggest take a long test drive with parents seated at the back. If they are fine with the upright seat and no grab handles at the back, then no issues.
IMO Q2 is not worth more than 35L with so many features like powered seats, touchscreen, grab handles etc. I mean these become basic requirement when you are spending so much. For me it was the back seat which was the decisive factor after taking a long 25-30km test drive on highway.
But YMMV, if you can overlook the above negative points then it is one of the most fun to drive cars under 40L.
Old 30th November 2021, 17:58   #64

Quote:
I would suggest take a long test drive with parents seated at the back.
For me it was the back seat which was the decisive factor after taking a long 25-30km test drive on highway.
Do they give such long test drives? To be fair, my parents are both short at 5’3”. And they’re upgrading from an i10 and Fabia, both of which they’ve been comfortable with.

Quote:
IMO Q2 is not worth more than 35L with so many features like powered seats, touchscreen, grab handles etc. I mean these become basic requirement when you are spending so much.
I agree it has missing features - especially the powered seats! Huge omission. But compared to the X1 I felt it had some benefits like the digital instrument cluster, way more contoured seats, much better sound system, front parking sensors, Android Auto compatibility, keyless entry, and mobile app connectivity.

Quote:
But YMMV, if you can overlook the above negative points then it is one of the most fun to drive cars under 40L.
Agreed, it’s great to drive!
Old 30th November 2021, 23:08   #65

Did anyone buy the “Audi Essentials Kit” with their Q2? If you did, what was included in the kit?
Old 1st December 2021, 10:16   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Do they give such long test drives? To be fair, my parents are both short at 5’3”. And they’re upgrading from an i10 and Fabia, both of which they’ve been comfortable with.
I also had a fabia and I think fabia's rear seat angle was better compared to Q2.
Yes they do give long test drives you, just have to ask for it.
sagpatel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st December 2021, 16:55   #67

Quote:
I also had a fabia and I think fabia's rear seat angle was better compared to Q2.
Do you think the problem with the Q2 rear seat is only the backrest angle or any other aspects as well?
Old 2nd December 2021, 10:16   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Do you think the problem with the Q2 rear seat is only the backrest angle or any other aspects as well?
Yes the backrest angle and lack of grab handles were major concern and I felt it was a compromise when you are thinking about it being your primary luxury car for the family.
However, your use-case may be different than mine and you may not face any problems at all. That is the reason I suggested to have longish test drive and then decide.
sagpatel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th December 2021, 15:09   #69
BHPian

Today, I had a final negotiation with Audi Hyderabad.They can match the offer extended by any dealer in India, provided the price estimation given by other state dealers needs to be of this month.

Also there are no Q2s readily available as per the SA. They will import basing on the orders. Of course it is still MY2020. I don't believe this though.

I request Bhpians from other states to throw some light on the discounts on Q2. Anything less than 14-15 Lakh, I won't look at it.
Old 9th December 2021, 15:05   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreddyhere View Post
Today, I had a final negotiation with Audi Hyderabad.They can match the offer extended by any dealer in India, provided the price estimation given by other state dealers needs to be of this month.

Also there are no Q2s readily available as per the SA. They will import basing on the orders. Of course it is still MY2020. I don't believe this though.

I request Bhpians from other states to throw some light on the discounts on Q2. Anything less than 14-15 Lakh, I won't look at it.
Got final non negotiable quote for Premium plus 1 variant in Mumbai..41 lakh including 5 year service contract and guarantee plus tcs
Old 10th December 2021, 12:20   #71
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmilind View Post
Got final non negotiable quote for Premium plus 1 variant in Mumbai..41 lakh including 5 year service contract and guarantee plus tcs
Looks like, the heavy discounts offered earlier were not in place now. It will be good if Audi clears all Q2s in between 35-38L OTR.

Just waiting for the year end and Christmas offers to roll out.
Old 12th December 2021, 12:30   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmilind View Post
What was the ex showroom price before the service contract and extended warranty?

I’m assuming you’re a doctor based on your username. Does the price include the doctor’s discount?

My understanding is that they barely have any Premium Plus 1 vehicles left in stock now. They seem to have many Premium Plus 2 though.
Old 8th February 2022, 18:05   #73
Distinguished - BHPian

Audi Q2 will not be updated. Will be phased out eventually.

CEO Markus Duesmann plans to focus on larger and more expensive vehicles.

Quote:
The goal is to make more profit, but of course the production stop will not happen suddenly. The smaller models will be phased out gradually.
Quote:
Audi is not alone in the industry with the axe on the A1 and Q2: Mercedes apparently no longer wants to replace various derivatives of the A-Class, Jaguar seems to be doing without the XE in the long term in order to consistently position itself as a luxury brand.
Quote:
Only the BMW Group is in a better position here, because with Mini and Rolls-Royce it has its own brands for the very bottom as well as at the top, whose program hardly bites with that of BMW.
Link

Last edited by volkman10 : 8th February 2022 at 18:07.
volkman10 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 6th March 2022, 20:52   #74
BHPian

With my car on the verge of 15000km, done a bit earlier than the 1 year alloted for service, I booked a service for today at Audi Delhi South. As has been a tradition now for me with my primary car, I was there at the bay while it was being serviced, would be great to inform everyone that the service quality, speed and adherence was absolutely perfect with absolutely no lapses or carelessness on the team's part.
Was helped by the fact that only three cars drove in for service today morning.
As I have the service pack, I didn't have to pay a penny but overall bill raised was for around 19700 which could easily have been 15000-16000 with a bit of adjustments, a fair price to pay for this category of car. A thing to note for all owners, please do get it checked if Audi recommends 0W20 or 5W30 for your car, this is entirely dependent on the VIN and the service centre stocks both as the Q8 has the same thing in place. Workmanship was top notch as was the wash, but what impressed me the most was the knowledge of the SA Mr Jitin and the mechanics allotted to me. A comprehensive checklist is adhered to that checks every aspect of the car including tread depth of the tyres, so almost nothing goes amiss.
The work took a modest 3 hours including wash.
Until the next milestone maybe
Please use XP95 on your Q2 guys!!
Cheers
Attached Thumbnails
Driven - Audi Q2! Unveiling & Review-img20220306wa0006.jpeg  

dhruvritzed is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 20th May 2022, 15:10   #75

Hi fellow Q2 owners. I am about to reach 6 months of ownership with the Q2. I'm in 2 minds whether or to get the comprehensive service package. I already have the extended warranty to 5 years, so the 5 years service package would cost me an additional 2.7 lakhs now. Audi is saying that if I get the comprehensive service package, everything would be covered in the car for 5 years apart from the tyres and battery (since I already have the extended warranty).

My usage is less - under 10,000 kms a year. Audi's advice is that with such low usage the service package isn't worth it. Audi estimates that my total cost without the service package over the 5 years would be less than 2 lakhs. But my thought is that I would't have any unexpected surprises of a huge bill for 5 years if I get it. What would you recommend - is it a good option to buy it or unnecessary? Thanks!
ashwinmj5 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks