Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th May 2021, 09:38   #1
Senior - BHPian

Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review

Legendary Maruti Omni in my life!

The itch to try something new to an automobile lover will never stop. The craze is nothing but an addiction. Having tried various classic cars like the Padmini, 118, and Ambassadors, the time has come to try something new. Bhp'ian Arun1100 over many years, precisely since a decade had been telling about a Maruti Omni owned by his classmate's dad. How original it is and how well they have maintained. Being a hard-core Fiat fan then, it did not interest me one bit to me. Had even met his friend, but never saw the van. Had too many cars to juggle with.

Come 2020, during the slow Covid times, Arun1100 one day called me and told his friend's family was planning to sell this van. His tone told me, this van has to be rescued. The Maruti Omni generally has huge demand to use as a small goods carrier, especially hotels. Buyers with such need generally would throng to buy and good one van. The family was buying a new Tata Tiago car and they did have parking space for another car. They were not sure to sell the car also. At a later time we figured, they refused to part it as exchange offered at the Tata dealership. When Arun called, I asked if it's up for sale and what is the price just out of curiosity. He said they are still not sure. If they are sure of selling, the price would be reasonable as money isn't the criterion to sell and they would be glad to part it to someone who will take care, especially Arun being a close friend to them.

After a few days, the idea grew upon me. I actually started thinking why not try a van? I can assure you at least 50% of it was fueled by the Covid slow times and boredom of greatly being at home. The rest probably came from the classic angle. It's a 31-year-old van, completely stock and still on company paint, sounded very sweet to me. My heart somehow wanted it. Mind started asking various questions like do I need it? What am I going to do with it? Being a 31-year-old Maruti, would it be any good, etc. I rubbished all the questions and just decided to go for it.

That very moment, I called Arun and asked to fix up an appointment. I said to him, ask if they are free now. Let's go immediately. Arun was more happy and excited than me and said he will check. In less than 10 minutes Arun called and told us we were good to go check out the car. He came home and we started immediately. On our way, we waylaid ex-bhpian Chethan. He generally is our partner in crime. He was also excited, also very very confused, and laughing at us that we were going to see an Omni. Owing to very low traffic post wave 1, we reached very quickly. As they expected us, Arun's friend's dad had taken the car out from the garage and parked it. The very first instance I saw this car:

Completely stock. Company paint.
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-0.jpeg

First drive of the OMNI. A bit evident that it had a weak clutch

We saw the car very thoroughly. Actually, me and Arun's mind had already decided to buy. Yet, I looked at every inch of the car in dismay. How did this survive so long in such stock and original condition? None of the panels ever repainted. I would have taken it even if it was half as good. Then uncle started the car and said let's go for a drive. I drove the car and in no time realized the clutch was gone. It moves and then revvs more than it pushes itself. Uncle was telling how it has been trouble-free and also generally he is a sedate driver. He had not realized the clutch was gone, due to driving slow as he is aged. Nevertheless, I did not even tell him the clutch needed replacement as he may think we are complaining or will try to bargain. This was the first time I ever drove a Maruti van. Because of the condition of the clutch, couldn't get to know much about how good it is to drive it. The test drive was customary and just because the uncle had asked us to try. We anyway would have bought it.

After looking at the van, we went into their home for discussion. We were treated to some very yummy poha and hot tea. Then uncle spoke about the car and a bit about its history.

Friends dad did not know how interested we are and thought we have come only to see the car. Then after a while, there was a bit of silence. Then uncle said, okay anyways let's see what happens to the car. We thought he hasn't yet made up his mind and left. While we were at the gate, I asked Arun's friend if his dad isn't willing to sell. I told him we are ready with cash to make the purchase and that's the sole reason we came. He was also not sure and he went and specifically told his dad that we had come to buy the car. Then he understood and called us back in. He quickly bought the papers and quoted one amount. The amount was fair enough and very satisfactory. We simply said yes and signed the dotted line. He was extremely happy to know that we will have the car and he was sure we will care for it well too.

Here are some pics while taking delivery of the car:

Kilometre reading during delivery
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-11.jpeg

Found the original user manual and service booklet
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-omni.jpeg

Handed over
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-1.jpeg

Pic with the family
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-3.jpeg

A selfie taken by Chethan during our way home
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-2.jpeg

Last edited by vb-saan : 25th May 2021 at 12:53. Reason: As requested
funkykar is offline   (76) Thanks
Old 24th May 2021, 09:38   #2
Senior - BHPian

Initial ownership experience with the Omni

Some details of this Omni:
  • Mfgr: Maruti Udyog
  • Model: Omni
  • Color: Bayer Blue
  • Year of purchase: 1989
  • Fitness: Up to 2024
  • Insurance: Up to Nov 2021

Maruti Omni Brochure credits to Leoshashi
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-111.jpg

Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-222.jpg

Technical Specifications of Omni:
  • 800cc Engine with 35PS power
  • 4-Speed Gearbox
  • Brakes - Front & Rear are drums
  • The rear suspension has Leaf Spring
  • Rear Wheel Drive

What's good about the Omni?
  • Compact car for city use
  • Loads of space
  • Budget 7 seater
  • Flexible to take big household items
  • Maruti's assured service network

What's not so good about the Omni?
  • Not-so-safe in case of a frontal impact
  • Very cramped driver seat. Especially no room to move the right leg due to the wheel well.
  • Low on power when fully loaded
  • Small 12 inch tires
  • The steering rod is in between C and B pedals
  • Sliding doors make it easy for kidnapping
Driving experience
Having driven Rear Wheel Drive classic cars like the Premier Padmini, Ambassador, and even heavy a vehicle like the Tata 407, I could connect easily with the Omni. All the initial apprehension of driving a van from Maruti was gone in no time. Moreover, my first car was a 2003 Maruti 800 Mpfi. So owning another Maruti was quite nostalgic. Having never driven one, my presumption was handling would be poor and may have a lot of body roll and is prone to toppling . That was not the case and did enough driving at reasonable speeds and cornering is quite okay. Surely doesn't give butterflies in the stomach. The 800cc engine is quite fun to drive on city roads. Considering the high visibility in the front and the compact boxy body, it is quite easy to drive in the narrow by-lanes and also bumper-to-bumper traffic of Bangalore. The gears are short since the Omni is generally used with heavy load with people or with goods. The gear shift is typical Maruti, comfortable to slot like all Maruti cars. Maneuvering on humps and ditches always gives me a tickle in the stomach. The wheels are right under the driver. Most times subconsciously we feel we already passed the hump and right after the van passes the hump and confuses the mind. Until now, never driven any car where wheels weren't ahead of us.

Getting back the Omni's mechanicals to full glory
The usual self in me always wants the car to be as perfect as possible. Wasting no time, took it to FNG. The garage and mechanic who served this van for decades happen to be near my home. The mechanic was elated to see the car. It had not come since at least a couple of years. The MEchanic is known to me also and was happy to see the car passed on to me. As already suspected, the clutch had no life. He identified a few more things that we could replace. I quickly visited an MGP dealer near home, purchased the necessary spares including plugs, petrol filter, engine oil and plugs.

Most parts are from factory, except for the replacement of consumables. Paint is from factory and never repainted. Even the rims are factory original.

Some of the spares
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-z-spaaares.jpeg

The engine bay
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-0-engine-bay.jpeg

Gearbox along with the Propellor shaft
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-2-gb-prop.jpeg

Flywheel, and the engine visible
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-3-flywheel-engine-visible.jpeg

The gearbox
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-4-gb.jpeg

Worn out clutch
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-5-worn-clutch.jpeg

Worn out clutch
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-6-worn-clutch.jpeg

Work in progress
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-7-wip.jpeg

New clutch
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-8-new-clucth.jpeg

New clutch
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-9-newcltc.jpeg

Fresh oil
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-9a-pouring-fresh-oil.jpeg

Clutch being fitted

In no time, the mechanic serviced the car. IT was really butter-smooth after the works. Then there were some electricals to be sorted. The roof light wouldn't function, wipers didn't work, wiper spray dint work. I brought all the necessary stuff including a 12v cigarette lighter port for there may be a need to charge the mobile phone sometime. My well known car electrician Sebastian and his son took a couple of hours and finished all the works and checked everything else to be in good order.

Some of the spares like wiper water tank, lengthy pipe, 12v socket
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-q-wiper-fluid-tank-12v-pipe.jpeg

Wiper nozzle being adjusted

Finally, as the tires were quite bald, I replaced 2 of the tires as the usage will be very less. I chose to install new ones at the rear. IF I end up using it more regularly, I may choose to replace front tires soon as well.

The rim also came from factory. Manufactured in December 88
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-t0-rim-mgf-88-12.jpeg

Pic of the new tyre
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-20210522_072441.jpg

I noticed that the car wouldn't start if not used for 4-5 days. Found that fuel would dry and pump was unable to pump to carburetor. Had to pull out the pipe from the carburetor and suck until petrol came and connect back. I quickly consulted with BHPians Ilango and Gowtham, both suggested replacing the pump. Ilango also suggested adding an electric pump and use only to prime if the issue persisted. I quickly bought a new pump from MGP and got it replaced. Never faced that issue again.

The part
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-fuel-pump.jpeg

Work in progress
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-wip3.jpeg

The new pump
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-new-pump.jpeg

Now the car is a perfect runner. Can do 90+ speed quite easily. Once the mechanical works were completed, Arun1100, Chethan, Sujith, Karthik1100, and I have done several short drives and enjoyed it to the core. It really is a 'fun2drive van'! Never imagined I would say this anytime in my life!!

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 25th May 2021 at 20:17. Reason: As requested.
funkykar is offline   (83) Thanks
Old 24th May 2021, 09:38   #3
Senior - BHPian

Exterior

This 1989 Omni is the only Omni I have ever driven. Lots of memories of this Omni, as said by Karthik earlier, this was previously owned by my childhood friend's father. I have been on numerous trips in this Omni, sadly no pics of those days.

Thanks to my friend Sundeep and Karthik, I got an opportunity to drive around in this car again. I was lucky enough to have the Omni parked at home for few days and hence, could click some exterior pics of this very original Omni.

Clean and simple front facia
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-1.jpg

The boxy compact body
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-2.jpg

Body has been surprisingly clean for a 3 decades old car
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-3.jpg

Super convenient sliding doors. Typical van type!
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-4.jpg

The large and convenient dicky door.
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-5.jpg

Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-6.jpg

OMNI badging in the front
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-7.jpg

Autopal headlight
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-8.jpg

Nice number and even more nice number plate
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-9.jpg

Original faded Hella side indicator
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-10.jpg

Bumper parking light and indicator. Aged well!
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-11.jpg

Tail lamp
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-12.jpg

Simple body patti with Omni badging
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-13.jpg

Automatic Sliding doors. Credits to my Daughter, Yashna!

Last edited by Aditya : 24th May 2021 at 09:41.
arun1100 is offline   (49) Thanks
Old 24th May 2021, 09:38   #4
Senior - BHPian

Interior

The Omni's interior is very simple and practical to the core. The hard plastics have proven to be durable for decades to come. USP of the Omni has surely been the space. Such a compact car from the outside, yet very spacious. Quite magical!!

Dashboard and the front leg space. Notice the steering rod in between the Clutch and Brake.

Genuine 92k kms driven in 3 decades

Space for storage on the dashboard. That's my pup - Fudge!

Pioneer music system - a recent addition by Karthik

Lovely gear knob of good quality. Shiny and nice to hold.

Huuugee Leg space at the rear. Hence was once famous for kidnapping!!

Small storage space on the dashboard

Glove box

Large ORVM

Roof lining with support

Best part of the Omni - With rear seats removed! Fudge loves playing in the Omni!
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-12.jpg

Some fun in the Summer Holidays!!
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-20210523_170149.jpg

Last edited by Aditya : 24th May 2021 at 09:42.
arun1100 is offline   (57) Thanks
Old 24th May 2021, 09:38   #5
Senior - BHPian

Stickers!

Here are some nice stickers stuck all around the car and in the inside. Some of the brands are nostalgic and brings back fond memories!!

Solidaire! Reminds of the premium a TV used to command those days!

Automobile Association

Sticker of 1992!

Powerful brakes of Omni?!

Lol!

Karthik added the Team - Bhp Stickers!!
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-20210523_135932.jpg

Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-20210523_135540.jpg

Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-20210523_140126.jpg

Last edited by Aditya : 24th May 2021 at 09:43.
arun1100 is offline   (56) Thanks
Old 24th May 2021, 09:38   #6
Senior - BHPian

Omni - On the Road!

We took some time off from our quarantine life of Covid19 times and did a photoshoot at our favourite places and roads.

Its a customary thing for me to ride/ drive all the cars and scoots at home to the iconic Vidhana Soudha!

Bangalore's Pride!

That's me!

Posing with Bhp'ian Arun1100

Fudge feeling the fresh air!

Breeze to drive on such roads!

3 decades of service and going strong year on year!

Surely, a long way to go!

Utility at its best! Loaded with cycles!

The Omni helped during the 2nd wave to set up a isolation home for a friend.

A cot and a Refrigerator could be easily fit!
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-11.jpg

Lastly, hoping the ownership experience will be as good as this road!

Thanks,
Karthik Makam

Last edited by Aditya : 24th May 2021 at 09:44.
funkykar is offline   (114) Thanks
Old 24th May 2021, 09:49   #7
Team-BHP Support

Re: Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review

Thread moved out from the Assembly Line. Thanks for sharing!

Your car will go to the homepage tomorrow

Last edited by Aditya : 24th May 2021 at 09:50.
Aditya is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 24th May 2021, 09:58   #8
Team-BHP Support

Wonderful report Karthik and Arun. The emotional connection with the car is really evident! Omni van is an unusual choice indeed, but good you decided not to let such a well maintained car be sold to unknown circles.

Hope you guys read this nice trivia post by BHPian anjan_c2007 regarding the Bayers Blue shade.

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 24th May 2021 at 10:01.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (16) Thanks
Old 24th May 2021, 10:06   #9
Distinguished - BHPian

Lovely thread and a nice car you got there.

We had a preowned Omni back in the days(was called Maruti Van back then) and it was the reason I used to so happily go to school.

Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-img20190727wa0003.jpg

Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-img20190727wa0004.jpg

This particular car is still doing duties at our native place, but unfortunately the front fascia has been crudely converted to Type 2, thus losing all it's charm. The engine is a true workhorse and ultra reliable.

Hope I'll be able to restore it some day.

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Leoshashi : 24th May 2021 at 10:10.
Leoshashi is offline   (55) Thanks
Old 24th May 2021, 10:21   #10
Distinguished - BHPian

Enjoyed reading through & got very nostalgic. Thanks for the excellent thread. The OMNI (last face-lift) was my first car (van). And so - there are unique memories associated with it.

Like GTO has mentioned elsewhere I remember - the most fun to drive cars are those that reach the limits quickly, regardless of their specifications. I believe the adrenaline rush (and scare) that the Omni gives, puts it right on the top. I have been lucky enough to drive a lot of cars across multiple countries since. However - the FUN that I have had with the Omni, feels like unmatched. Of course it has a bit to do with it being my 1st car and I was just about 20 years old back then. But - the difference that a PUSHER RWD car with front wheels that turn right under your seat make - is something to be experienced in western ghats . And the load hauling space - an unmatched bonus. I had to let go of my car thanks to a slightly bent chassis that meant it kept on eating the left rear tyre at the rate of knots and MSIL could do nothing about it. She was an Omni LPG with factory installed LPG kit. The running costs were so low - I stopped using 2 wheelers altogether. It was cheaper per km than a typical scooter back then!

This particular image on Wikipedia, is my van on the day it came home.

Last edited by Reinhard : 24th May 2021 at 10:25.
Reinhard is offline   (19) Thanks
Old 24th May 2021, 11:48   #11
BHPian

Awesome thread & congrats on the Omni . The Omni seems to be in lovely condition, kudos to the first owner for keeping her in immaculate condition. We too own a old Omni, though 10 years younger than your car. A 99 Omni (last of carburetor models) that was our family's first car & have been serving us for the last 21+ years without fail. The Omni went through a cosmetic restoration last year, the paint had faded in few places & body had a few rusts spots. Since there is no plan to sell the Omni ever, decided to fix her once & for all.

Your car has many original parts it seems, I am curious to know what make is the Carburetor? The rear leaf springs on your Omni is also of the old type, which got more leafs (including a supporting leaf). Post 2000/2001 the rear leaf suspension was modified (the number of leafs were reduced) & the ride become more comfy. Ours is also on stock leaf springs, which I plan to change to the new modified ones soon.

How's the steering play? Omnis are notorious for developing lot of steering play at the center after a while. While most mechanics would advice to replace the steering box (costs 5k), the problem generally lies with the centering arm (that what's the pitman arm is called in mechanic language) which is relatively cheap at 1.1k. I recently got the centering arm replaced, which significantly reduced the play at center. Ours has done a shade under 120k km on the odometer.

The part that I replaced:

Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-arm-set-centre-2.jpg

Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-arm-set-centre.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post

Technical Specifications of Omni:
  • 800cc Engine with 35PS power
  • 4-Speed Gearbox
  • Brakes - Front two Disc and Rear are drums
  • The rear suspension has Leaf Spring
  • Rear Wheel Drive
Slight correction here, Omnis till 2004 came with drum brakes all rounds. Post 05 Omni got front disc brakes along with brake booster, braking is vastly superior in those models. In our cars, the brakes are also not self adjusting. So the brakes have to be adjusted properly so that brake pedal play is as per specification, & also because to make sure the car brakes in a straight line. Here in Guwahati, only a few mechanics know how to adjust the brakes spot on. I believe finding a competent mechanic isn't a problem for you, as you are used to living with far more rare (& old) cars.

Quote:
I noticed that the car wouldn't start if not used for 4-5 days. Found that fuel would dry and pump was unable to pump to carburetor. Had to pull out the pipe from the carburetor and suck until petrol came and connect back. I quickly consulted with BHPians Ilango and Gowtham, both suggested replacing the pump. Ilango also suggested adding an electric pump and use only to prime if the issue persisted. I quickly bought a new pump from MGP and got it replaced. Never faced that issue again.
Even with our Omni, if I start up her after a gap of 15-20 days (or more), it takes 4-5 attempts before the engine fires up. I was told that it is so because there is no electronic pump (which is located in the fuel tank) in carburetor Omnis (& M800s). How's the starting now, especially after a gap of 15-20 days? I personally like to believe there is a slight leak somewhere in the fuel line of my Omni, from where the fuel would vaporize & the line would be almost dry. I also have replaced the fuel pump in recent times.

Sharing some photos of our Omni:

Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-omni-1.jpg

Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-omni-2.jpg

Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-img_20200620_141557.jpg

Last edited by chiranjitp : 24th May 2021 at 12:02.
chiranjitp is online now   (40) Thanks
Old 24th May 2021, 16:51   #12
Distinguished - BHPian

How awesome, thanks for starting this thread!

I learned to drive in a Maruti 'van' (can't seem to think about the 'Omni' branding). My mom drove my roomate and I to college in Manipal from Bangalore with all our baggage in that white van. Loved the visibility and was immense help back when we were constructing our home in Bangalore to haul stuff like boxes of tiles and supplemental bags of cement. Not to mention the two big dogs we had back then. After work, I used to put one of the dogs in the back, drive to the construction site and sleep in a room there to protect the material overnight (that area back then was deserted, today it's jam packed with buildings and traffic!)

Great memories, fun gaadi! Though I don't think I'd be comfortable with any one else I care about driving one (crumple-zone, brakes, safety), though I'd love to drive one again! If I had parking, I would pick up a second-hand one.

Last edited by am1m : 24th May 2021 at 16:57.
am1m is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 24th May 2021, 17:32   #13
BHPian

Wow, that van looks immaculate for its age! It is amazing to see that even after 3 decades, the original paint is still intact. Speaks volumes about the quality. A great find, and I am really really happy that it is in good hands. Had it not been for your intervention, it would probably have been scrapped or ended up with someone who would drive the wheels off it and then eventually part it out.
Even I have a blue Omni, but mine is 27 years younger! My car has a very tough life as it serves as the beater car at my organisation. I have driven it a couple of times and I must say, it is actually fun to drive! (Manual + RWD =)
Attached Thumbnails
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-ec93b228b21b489783c10b7632a6e72b.jpeg  

Last edited by Sanidhya mukund : 24th May 2021 at 17:38.
Sanidhya mukund is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 24th May 2021, 18:25   #14

Since my membership got approved recently, I was planning to write the ownership review of my bike as my first post here. But this thread made me change my plans.

I can't tell how much I love driving the Omni. As my father owns a taxi business we have had many Omnis in the past, incidentally, Omni was the first car with which we started our business in the year 1995, it was a similar gen model as yours in white colour.

I even learnt to drive on one of our later Omni, this thread just revived so many fun memories. Really amazed to look at the condition of the Van even after three decades of usage. Glad to know that the car has found the best second owner for her and is going to be loved and cared for.

Last edited by Jaggu : 24th May 2021 at 18:45. Reason: Adding paragraph break for easy readability. Thanks.
_nilaygandhi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th May 2021, 19:33   #15
Senior - BHPian

Lovely thread! Thanks for choosing the apt title for this thread - Fun2Drive. I wholeheartedly agree that Omni is one of the most Fun To Drive car

This is our 19 year young beater Omni which is still going strong:
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-imag0774.jpg

This is my cousin's Omni which we had taken to Bisile ghat before it was famous with tourists and was a 4x4 territory. Van had no issues negotiating the ghat and we had a great time:
Fun2Drive 1989 Maruti Omni : Ownership Review-imag1079.jpg
guyfrmblr is offline   (12) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks