Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th May 2007, 16:23   #91
BHPian

Congratulations Sathya for the new car! I am sure you have made the right decision to go with this car. Happy driving and drive safely!!!
Old 30th May 2007, 22:02   #92
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekSrik View Post
sathya

nice write up. i think you must use full tank to full tank method for measuring FE. anyways good to know it gives over 10. i m still waiting for the vehicle and must have it either this week or the next, either grey or copper.
Hey Geek how come copper changed to <grey or copper>
Old 30th May 2007, 22:54   #93
Senior - BHPian

pogu, mein thak gaya. and after seeing sathyas grey, either of which comes in first now will be taken. i seem to like grey too. in fact i had not seen the grey when he first said its available. else i wouldve been writing the 1k report by now anyways whichever comes in now i m okay with. in fact these are the only two colours not touched yet.
Old 30th May 2007, 22:57   #94
BHPian

Hi Sriky,

I felt copper looks stunning. Surprised to hear that it is in less demand. Are you sure?
Old 31st May 2007, 02:28   #95
Max
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spetnaz View Post
The June '07 edtion of Autocar has an extensive
FE (NHC ZX GXi) - 10.9 in City and 16.6 in highway, and an overall of 13.75KPL.

Overall, the verdict is 9/10 for SX4 and 8/10 for ZX GXi, and they say "NHC is what you need, and SX4 is what you want.".
lies lies, my NHC never gives more then 13 on mumbai-pune express highway (5 people+ luggage) (speed around 100kmph). its overall average for me is 13.
Old 31st May 2007, 10:34   #96
Senior - BHPian

svel,

less demand? i never used those words. in fact copper is in most demand. but according to some other sources, they say white and silver are moving fast. black too. everyone has his own opinion (the dealers that is!) i ve seen copper on ndtv shown somewhere in rajasthan and its awesome to look at no doubt. but grey one is also good, and you can further spice it up with say stickers of fire blowing out in yellow that would look really cool on a grey car.
Old 31st May 2007, 20:01   #97
BHPian

sort of funny.. I went to Popular Automobiles, Chennai yday and the guy there said he can give immediate delivery. How is that ?
Old 1st June 2007, 09:32   #98
BHPian

Yesterday I saw Beige SX4 going in front of me near dairy circle around 11am (first SX4 I ever saw on road, other than mine ). It looked fantastic especially in sunlight. I thought of going next to it to see who he is and to "Join the SX4 club" , but it went fast. Was it anyone in this forum?

That said, I suggest those who are waiting for delivery, Beige looks very good on road, you can consider this if not in list already...

Post some snaps of other colors as well, I am keen to see - bored with looking only my grey one .

Last edited by Samurai : 1st June 2007 at 12:54. Reason: Excess smilies
Old 1st June 2007, 11:34   #99
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajivc666 View Post
sathya regarding the A/c make sure you use it in the re-circ mode bcos it goes to the ventilation mode automatically when in auto and wont cool effectively. i own a pearl white sx4 and have no probs with the AC in fact its excellent
Hey, I came to know thr' my friend that MUL has taken back 2 sx4 from the customers(after aaj tak report) about that AC is not cooling properly for shorter duration and for long distance travel it is much better than city.. MUL is analyzing the reason....

I will keep u update....

PS:- I am also waiting to get SX4...
Old 1st June 2007, 11:50   #100

I booked a beige ZXi(beige VXi are in stock in Pratham), might get by June 15th :(
Old 1st June 2007, 12:03   #101
BHPian

verghes,
When u booked the beige ZXi @ pratham?.. bcoz i booked same color on may 9th @ pratham but they are not telling me the date... but as per their booking status i'm in 3rd position for beige zxi...
Old 1st June 2007, 12:14   #102
BHPian

I am keep on calling them..and knowing the status....stil they are not commiting any date to me..... i also speaking with MUL corporate sales mangaer @blore about my delivery..... i wanted a vehicle badly on june 6th but that is gone...
Old 1st June 2007, 15:52   #103
BHPian

I'm a anew member in this community...I booked a SX4 ZXi with Leather at RNS Yeshwanthpur, B'lore on 21st May. Color is Beige. When the booking was the done the guy at RNS told me that the booking period is 1 month. A few days back when I called up, he said the waiting time is 2 months...I'm surprised as how come from 1 month the waiting time has gone upto 2 months....Can somebody help me in getting a faster delivery....
Old 1st June 2007, 17:48   #104
Senior - BHPian

@santosh - forget your car for one month buddy. after that they will call you automatically. mine is nearing one month, and i ll be getting maybe a grey by another week max. i missed the first grey, but this time i ll take whatever comes in.

@sudhir - 2 months is bulls*** unless there are more customers than you before you on the queue. why dont you ask mclaren's or memo's help on this forum to know the exact status of your delivery?
Old 1st June 2007, 17:54   #105
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudhir5478 View Post
I'm a anew member in this community...I booked a SX4 ZXi with Leather at RNS Yeshwanthpur, B'lore on 21st May. Color is Beige. When the booking was the done the guy at RNS told me that the booking period is 1 month. A few days back when I called up, he said the waiting time is 2 months...I'm surprised as how come from 1 month the waiting time has gone upto 2 months....Can somebody help me in getting a faster delivery....
mclaren1885 seems to be knowing GM of RNS, ping/PM him...But, he must have been flooded with such requests so far, you can join the club.

Please refer my thread, http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ry-issues.html - where you can find some known tips to track your delivery.

Key things you must do are: keep visiting them, shout at them, call them, go to escalation levels (manager of sales rep, etc) and so on - this seems to work pretty well.

Also, lodge a complaint in MUL's website, they would get back to you. Call their toll free (guess, 1800 1800 180) and complain.

Keep shouting at them, otherwise they will forget you.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks