Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th November 2021, 11:39   #16
GTO
Team-BHP Support

re: Prassy's 1st Small Tata | 2021 Altroz XZ+ 1.5L Diesel | Ownership Review | 1 year & 32,000 km update

Exhaustive ownership review & many congratulations! I would also pick the Altroz over the Nexon because of superior ride quality + I prefer its styling.

Love the Altroz; it's one of the rare hatchbacks that offers "big car" road manners at high speed. You also got the right engine. That 1.5L diesel is a workhorse. My single item on the wishlist is a good AT from Tata. Would have recommended a lot more Altroz in my circle if it had a torque-converter or CVT automatic.

Wishing you minimum 150,000 km of fun drives & good memories.
GTO is offline   (18) Thanks
Old 10th November 2021, 12:05   #17
BHPian

re: Prassy's 1st Small Tata | 2021 Altroz XZ+ 1.5L Diesel | Ownership Review | 1 year & 32,000 km update

It's been a big leap by Tata in terms of improving the overall fit and finish. The ultra sharp edges gives Altroz a very aggressive look. IMO, it's the best looking car in that segment.

Congratulations to you for the new purchase Sir !!! She looks stunning in the red color !

What i liked specifically, apart from other points mentioned:
1. The seat fabric and the overall fit and finish is just impeccable
2. Dashboard is very well designed
3. The rear design of the car perfectly compliments the gorgeous front

One thing i cannot still digest:
- 7500 kms service intervals ??? No wonder i could see many (and more) Altrozs every time i visit the TASS.
PassionateDrive is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th November 2021, 15:11   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHelix0202 View Post

Loving the pictures, sir. Enjoy the car for many miles to come! Vaazthukkal!
Thanks a lot for your kind wishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by VW2010 View Post
The pocket rocket. Enjoy the ownership and we should meet and exchange drive the endeavour soon. I love the Altroz and the pocket rocket diesel. Had they plonked an auto transmission on that diesel my Nano would have been replaced long back. Beautiful car and only Tata owners will know the worth of Tata cars. Enjoy miles of happiness.
Thanks boss!

We definitely need to meet up before the end of this year. I want to know how similar your Endy and my storme are, given the same power outputs on paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMUTER View Post
Another brilliant review and a treat to read. Keep piling up the miles and have a great ownership for years to come. I like the way you had put down the comparison with Nexon. This will help a lot of future car buyers have a bird's eye view of these two wonderful cars.
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif 6959 View Post
Kudos on your new steed!!!Moving from the Ciaz am sure you would have missed the space. But I see your buying decision is clear and since 90% of the time its you alone in the car - Altroz is a good choice.

One obvious question that comes to my mind - What do you do for a living?
"Usage : 30000 - 36000 km per year / 100 km daily".
Thanks!

Altroz is spacious too. It is wider than the ciaz, hence, shoulder room is almost same, if not more. The legroom is also impressive. Ciaz definitely has more legroom but Altroz has enough legroom for a 6'2 guy to be able to comforts sit in the rear seat with driving seat set to his own driving position.

I run schools. So I have 5 work locations which I manage. Mostly I visit one location everyday, and twice a week I do 2 a day. 100 km is usual, 120-130 km a day is pretty often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_abarth View Post
Great review Sir, re-ignited my car upgrade itch.

Wishing you many happy miles.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Exhaustive ownership review & many congratulations! I would also pick the Altroz over the Nexon because of superior ride quality + I prefer its styling.

Love the Altroz; it's one of the rare hatchbacks that offers "big car" road manners at high speed. You also got the right engine. That 1.5L diesel is a workhorse. My single item on the wishlist is a good AT from Tata. Would have recommended a lot more Altroz in my circle if it had a torque-converter or CVT automatic.

Wishing you minimum 150,000 km of fun drives & good memories.
Thank you so much for the wishes GTO!

Totally agreed. Tata needs to get a competent AT with Nexon's power output for the Altroz. It would be as desirable and convenient as the 1.2 GT TSI, with 150% more fuel efficiency. Knowing them, I am sure they won't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionateDrive View Post
It's been a big leap by Tata in terms of improving the overall fit and finish. The ultra sharp edges gives Altroz a very aggressive look. IMO, it's the best looking car in that segment.

Congratulations to you for the new purchase Sir !!! She looks stunning in the red color !
- 7500 kms service intervals ??? No wonder i could see many (and more) Altrozs every time i visit the TASS.
Thank you!

All modern tatas have 7500km interval. Quite annoying specially with limited service centers and increasing sales.

Last edited by PrasannaDhana : 10th November 2021 at 15:18.
PrasannaDhana is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 10th November 2021, 15:36   #19
BHPian

Nice detailed review!

Two things...

1. My dad was a Tata loyalist for 20 years and he bought and serviced his cars at Kaveri Tata in Trichy. He had a good experience even with some complex work that was made necessary by an accident

2. We need some kind of annual survey (JD Power types) to see where companies stand in terms of service. I own a Tata Hexa and I have had a good/predictable experience so far. Perhaps the reputation from a few years back is still stuck in our heads
kovilkalai is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th November 2021, 15:51   #20
Senior - BHPian

Hi Prasanna - you seriously have a good taste in cars and penning down a thread for them. It’s usually when someone loves their cars too deep, they write a wonderful review such as this one

Besides, you’re a big man and from what I’ve heard from my friends circle too, Tata cars offer good amount of space and comfort for good built individuals and it proves with a pic of yours

Nice thread and congrats on a wonderful purchase!

Stay safe and drive safer!

Regards

RV
gururajrv is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th November 2021, 15:59   #21
BHPian

Very well written & detailed review. Really enjoyed reading them.
I don't think there will be a more loyal Tata customer than you.
But wonder why such a high mileage user did not opt for an autobox.

Car looks beautiful. Altroz is the best looking Tata car in the lineup.
Wish Tata launches a performance variant in the Future with Nexon's engine & a 6-Speed TC autobox.
RaghavEvoX is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th November 2021, 16:06   #22
BHPian

Thanks for a very comprehensive review, though as mentioned by another BHPian I am also wondering why you did not go for the Nexon EV or the Tigor EV considering your daily travel of 100-130 kms which is a comfortable range for both these EVs. Considering that you would be charging the EVs at home, your fuel cost would have come down dramatically. Plus you also have the Storme for highway runs and the Kwid as the beater car in any case.

You do have a very diverse garage and it speaks a lot about Tata cars that you have stayed with the brand through all these years. As a Tata car owner myself, I do believe that a lot of the negativity about Tata cars in general are based on perception and word of mouth from people who don't own Tata cars. No OEM has upgraded themselves more than Tata in recent times (on the contrary Maruti has actually gone in the reverse direction on build quality). We are on our second Tata car and neither of our cars have/had niggles, spent most of their time in the ASC (the V2 was sold at 114k kms done over 9 years and the Vista is already on 83k in 8 years) nor are the ASCs in Calcutta a miss. There are still improvement areas for sure (fit and finish and QC) but fundamentally their cars are good. Wish you many lakhs of kms of happy driving with your Altroz.

On another note - I believe the 1.5l 90BHP 200nm Revortorq is better than my 1.3l 90bhp 200nm Quadrajet in terms of performance. I have a tough time keeping up with diesel Altrozes, which is not the same for other similar diesel cars including the Fords. Or maybe it's the power to weight ratio - the Vista is the heavier car for sure.
Neversaygbye is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 10th November 2021, 16:52   #23
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovilkalai View Post
Nice detailed review!

Two things...

1. My dad was a Tata loyalist for 20 years and he bought and serviced his cars at Kaveri Tata in Trichy. He had a good experience even with some complex work that was made necessary by an accident

2. We need some kind of annual survey (JD Power types) to see where companies stand in terms of service. I own a Tata Hexa and I have had a good/predictable experience so far. Perhaps the reputation from a few years back is still stuck in our heads
As I have mentioned in the review, I have had 0 issues with Tata A.S.S in the last 12 years, over which I had clocked

93,000 km - Sumo Grande
1,40,000 km - Safari Dicor
65,000 km - Sumo Gold
49,000 km - Safari Storme Varicor 400

My experience with Tata A.S.S has been flawless and peaceful. But it isn't the same for a few of my friends who own Tata cars.
I have also owned 7 Maruti cars so far. None of my friends who own a Maruti has complained of A.S.S.
This is the difference.

While I agree Tata A.S.S has improved and above which, their cars have become more reliable. The consistency of service quality among various dealers of Tata is not as good as Maruti or Hyundai, in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gururajrv View Post
Hi Prasanna - you seriously have a good taste in cars and penning down a thread for them. It’s usually when someone loves their cars too deep, they write a wonderful review such as this one

Besides, you’re a big man and from what I’ve heard from my friends circle too, Tata cars offer good amount of space and comfort for good built individuals and it proves with a pic of yours

Nice thread and congrats on a wonderful purchase!
Thanks a lot for the kind words RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaghavEvoX View Post
But wonder why such a high mileage user did not opt for an autobox.
I am old school in the sense that I don't connect well with driving AT cars. This might be my notion. I like driving manual cars. The fact that I don't often experience B2B traffic is also a factor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neversaygbye View Post
Thanks for a very comprehensive review, though as mentioned by another BHPian I am also wondering why you did not go for the Nexon EV or the Tigor EV considering your daily travel of 100-130 kms which is a comfortable range for both these EVs. Considering that you would be charging the EVs at home, your fuel cost would have come down dramatically. Plus you also have the Storme for highway runs and the Kwid as the beater car in any case.

On another note - I believe the 1.5l 90BHP 200nm Revortorq is better than my 1.3l 90bhp 200nm Quadrajet in terms of performance. I have a tough time keeping up with diesel Altrozes, which is not the same for other similar diesel cars including the Fords. Or maybe it's the power to weight ratio - the Vista is the heavier car for sure.
Thank you!

EVs are gaining momentum and are good option for many. In my case, there are reasons why I did not consider EVs

1. Budget - Minimum 15 lakhs

2. Limited choice of cars

3. The chore of daily charging

4. Limited charging infrastructure in public places

5. Some days my work will have me do unplanned drives of 200+ km. I can't have that range limitation bothering me

6. Long term cost analysis. While cost per km is low, the initial cost is high, so is the cost of battery replacement after say, 5 years. It negates the reduced running costs IMO.

Beyond everything, one fine day, we will be forced to adapt to EVs, why miss out enjoying IC engine cars when we have the chance?

The fiat sourced 1.3 quadrajet 90 bhp tune in Vista/Zest felt considerably slower than the same engine in Ciaz, which obviously had a slightly different tune and gear ratios. I considered zest while I bought my ciaz in 2015. Zest felt strained beyond a certain speed on the highway while the ciaz kept accelerating well beyond the same speed.

1.5 Revotorq is superior to the 1.3 DDIS in ciaz with respect to performance and hence it feels considerably faster than your Quadrajet.

Must be surprising to know Altroz is 60kg heavier than the Vista

Last edited by PrasannaDhana : 10th November 2021 at 17:00.
PrasannaDhana is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 10th November 2021, 17:27   #24
BHPian

Congratulations Prasanna for the Red beauty. Altroz is a looker for sure.
The way Tata has shredded it’s taxi car maker image is surely worth an applaud.

Here’s wishing you thousands of kms for your new workhorse.

Last edited by abhi_tjet : 10th November 2021 at 17:29.
abhi_tjet is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th November 2021, 18:20   #25
Senior - BHPian

One of the best penned, or should i say typed, ownership reviews that I have read in a long, long time.
Precise, to-the-point, full of useful information and bereft of jargons and faff.

We are also a "Tata-Maruti" family. Have a Nano AMT, Tiago petrol, Nexon petrol and Swift. Previously it was Gen-1 Indica, Vista Quadrajet and Zen.
Our Tata after sales experience is also quite in line with yours: It has never been worse than Maruti's. And as cost of service goes, I feel both are at par. Maruti servicing costs, nowadays, are no longer cheap.

I had been eyeing the ALTROZ Diesel for quite a while. With it's combination of performance, space, economy, safety and styling; its quite a compelling package.

Once again, many congratulations on your new acquisition. Wish you & your lovely family miles of happy and safe motoring.

Best,
Arjab

Last edited by arjab : 10th November 2021 at 18:22.
arjab is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 11th November 2021, 01:13   #26
BHPian

A brilliant ownership review.

Very comprehensive like the official review, with added advantage of having car for a longer duration than GTO.

While I was aware of many of your thoughts in official ownership thread, this one is very detailed and should be read by all in junction with team-bhp review.

Will plan for a report myself but run is very low so far. Want to have a highway trip covered first.

If I may, please cover some more on maintenance and AMC/P2P plans. Personally, I didn’t feel them as VFM since P2P is offered only for 2 years from the date of purchase. Even Gold AMC is valid for 1 year from sale date.

Nexon comes with a 5 year Gold AMC offering I guess. TML rectified their mistake in Altroz (thanks to inflation), or they are not showing enough confidence in their product?

Please help with recommendation from your trusted service advisor.

Waiting for iRA update once it starts working for you. Want to know what I missed out and any chance of a post sale fitting.

My XZ came with leather steering cover, gearbox cover and same instrument cluster as your XZ+. Would have been a breach of trust if I had got car without it. Don’t assume much communication in this regard from sales executive who have to track multiple models.

Other minor notes-
  1. Many from family have hard time getting used to rear door openings. Not very intuitive to them.
  2. Below the rear windshield, there is an opening which gathers dust and tough to clean.
  3. Have attached ISOFIX seat from R for Rabbit. Minor sideways movement since mount points are wider than seat latch.
  4. Minor resistance is felt in shifting to 2nd gear. Some YouTube videos also confirm that.
  5. Overall, a solid solid car and diesel can deceive road users thinking of us as NA petrol engine.

PS - first post as “BHPian” tag. And great knowledge absorption from your experience.
rd18 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 11th November 2021, 10:25   #27
BHPian

Re: Prassy's First small Tata - 2021 Altroz XZ+ 1.5 Revotorq Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrasannaDhana View Post
How is the Altroz 1.5 diesel to drive

Driveability is excellent (not as much as Ford's 1.5 TDCI though, but comes very close) when compared to Maruti's 1.3 DDIS.
Loved reading your review. Your perspective on the performance of the engine being a good performer certainly helps me in recommending this car to others.

But since you mentioned Ford and a few red cars, I can't resist sharing this image.

Prassy's 1st Small Tata | 2021 Altroz XZ+ 1.5L Diesel | Ownership Review | EDIT: 2 yrs/58k km update-img_0424.jpg
A 2017 Hyundai Grand i10 Asta (P) and the 2020 Ford EcoSport S TDCi.
ron82x3 is online now   (9) Thanks
Old 11th November 2021, 11:45   #28
Distinguished - BHPian

A pretty exhaustive review with 'official review' quality pictures.

Congratulations on the perfect replacement for your Ciaz. In fact, the Altroz is the perfect upgrade for a lot of the sub 10 lakhs diesel cars, irrespective of brands, all thanks to many diesel cars being discontinued, many cars being discontinued and even whole company shutting shop. As I had said in the official thread, the perfect replacement to your low slung, slice through the air, diesel sipping Ciaz.

Hope I don't jinx it , but I am unable to pen down ownership reports of our cars due to the presence of the below A-W-E-S-O-M-E threads.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-...5-000-kms.html

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-...m-up-sold.html (Toyota Etios Diesel VD Ownership Report. EDIT: 125,000 km up & sold)

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-...00-kms-up.html (Toyota Etios 1.5L Petrol : An owner's point of view. EDIT: 10+ years and 100,000+ kms up!)

The Altroz D is seriously close to being bought at home, if my dad doesn't join the high riding bandwagon. Even then, our running won't be as exhaustive. So, hope to see this thread as our guiding light
DicKy is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th November 2021, 16:32   #29
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd18 View Post
A brilliant ownership review.

PS - first post as “BHPian” tag. And great knowledge absorption from your experience.
Thank you!

Your pointers are very true. Rear windshield and tailgate are dust magnets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron82x3 View Post
Loved reading your review. Your perspective on the performance of the engine being a good performer certainly helps me in recommending this car to others.

But since you mentioned Ford and a few red cars, I can't resist sharing this image.
Thank you!

The ecosport s looks hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DicKy View Post
A pretty exhaustive review with 'official review' quality pictures.

The Altroz D is seriously close to being bought at home, if my dad doesn't join the high riding bandwagon. Even then, our running won't be as exhaustive. So, hope to see this thread as our guiding light
Thanks a lot!

Mine is the only Diesel altroz ownership thread in TeamBHP. Just checked, mine is the only altroz ownership review in this forum. I will make sure I document every noteworthy detail in the due course of my ownership

Update :

Prassy's 1st Small Tata | 2021 Altroz XZ+ 1.5L Diesel | Ownership Review | EDIT: 2 yrs/58k km update-20211115_215407.jpg

I was gifted with a terrible lower back sprain while lifting weights. This forced me to rest for 2 whole days (perhaps the only 2 consecutive days I was away from work this entire year!). That gave altroz a break too.

Odo : 1700 km

Fuel efficiency of the last tankful that I did this morning

As per MID : 17.6 kmpl

Prassy's 1st Small Tata | 2021 Altroz XZ+ 1.5L Diesel | Ownership Review | EDIT: 2 yrs/58k km update-20211116_081604.jpg

Actual tankfull to tankfull figure - 19 kmpl

Prassy's 1st Small Tata | 2021 Altroz XZ+ 1.5L Diesel | Ownership Review | EDIT: 2 yrs/58k km update-screenshot_20211116084959_fuelio.jpg

In a way, it's nice to have a pessimistic MID

I wanted to experiment how much Altroz might give if I drive sedately in Eco mode for my routine work drives. I have kept the car in eco mode until next tankfull.

Here is a routine work day. These analytics sometimes surprise us. I never thought I was in the car for 3.5 hours every day!! That's about a solid 20% of the waking hours in my day! Again patting myself on my back for choosing XZ+ over XZ and getting this cool MID.

Prassy's 1st Small Tata | 2021 Altroz XZ+ 1.5L Diesel | Ownership Review | EDIT: 2 yrs/58k km update-20211116_160643.jpg

Notice the healthy 19.7 kmpl (Actual FE will be 2 kmpl+) 60% of the distance was in the City traffic. 40% was in national highways with cruise set to 100 kmph(I could not have the self control and did floor it for 5 km at 3500 rpm in 5th)

Mighty impressed with the Altroz diesel. It's an all rounder. It has been a while since I enjoyed <5 Rs/Km running cost, that too while having fun at the wheel.
Ground clearance also has proved to be more than sufficient. All routine bad roads & speed bumps conquered, effortlessly! The 6 speaker music system is an absolute delight.

A few pics of the red beauty

Prassy's 1st Small Tata | 2021 Altroz XZ+ 1.5L Diesel | Ownership Review | EDIT: 2 yrs/58k km update-20211115_124611.jpg

Prassy's 1st Small Tata | 2021 Altroz XZ+ 1.5L Diesel | Ownership Review | EDIT: 2 yrs/58k km update-20211115_124659.jpg

Prassy's 1st Small Tata | 2021 Altroz XZ+ 1.5L Diesel | Ownership Review | EDIT: 2 yrs/58k km update-20211115_124628.jpg

The 2nd gen swift

Prassy's 1st Small Tata | 2021 Altroz XZ+ 1.5L Diesel | Ownership Review | EDIT: 2 yrs/58k km update-20211115_120806.jpg

Coincidence, found another car with the same 4 numbers parked besides mine. Glad it was a ciaz, that too in the same dignity brown colour as mine.

Prassy's 1st Small Tata | 2021 Altroz XZ+ 1.5L Diesel | Ownership Review | EDIT: 2 yrs/58k km update-20211114_172120.jpg

Gloss black roof looks beautiful, but is prone to small scratches. A cat finds my Altroz's roof comfortable during rains. Everytime it leaves a hair line scratch on the roof.

Prassy's 1st Small Tata | 2021 Altroz XZ+ 1.5L Diesel | Ownership Review | EDIT: 2 yrs/58k km update-20211116_091714.jpg

Altroz, signing off until the next update (will be the fuel economy update after Eco driving for another tankfull)

Prassy's 1st Small Tata | 2021 Altroz XZ+ 1.5L Diesel | Ownership Review | EDIT: 2 yrs/58k km update-20211116_111038.jpg

Last edited by PrasannaDhana : 16th November 2021 at 16:58.
PrasannaDhana is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 18th November 2021, 14:48   #30
Distinguished - BHPian

ECO Mode

The car becomes dull, revs hesitantly but the fuel efficiency figure in the MID shoots up. While Eco mode is calm and peaceful to be in, it isn't exciting enough for me to endure it for more than 2 whole days - 258 km.

Refilled the tank to see what that sacrifice in excitement has yielded.

The MID : 20.3 kmpl

Prassy's 1st Small Tata | 2021 Altroz XZ+ 1.5L Diesel | Ownership Review | EDIT: 2 yrs/58k km update-20211118_080745.jpg

Actual Fuel Efficiency : 19.8 kmpl

Prassy's 1st Small Tata | 2021 Altroz XZ+ 1.5L Diesel | Ownership Review | EDIT: 2 yrs/58k km update-screenshot_20211118141150_fuelio.jpg

From what I have seen, the City mode underestimates the FE on MID while Eco mode provides a closer figure to Actual mileage.

Note : My usage is 60% slow moving Rural roads with frequent braking & gear changes, 20 % highways and 20% city roads. Yet to do a full blown highway alone trip on Altroz.

Odo : 2000 km

Highly satisfied with Fuel Efficiency. Infact the Altroz 1.5 is more fuel efficient than my Ciaz 1.3, inspite of Ciaz being more aerodynamic and 50 kilos lighter than the Altroz.

Ciaz 1.3 Actual long term fuel efficiency - Over the last 5000 km of my ownership

Prassy's 1st Small Tata | 2021 Altroz XZ+ 1.5L Diesel | Ownership Review | EDIT: 2 yrs/58k km update-screenshot_20211118141104_fuelio.jpg

Altroz 1.5 Actual long term fuel efficiency - Over the 2000 km that I have used it so far

Prassy's 1st Small Tata | 2021 Altroz XZ+ 1.5L Diesel | Ownership Review | EDIT: 2 yrs/58k km update-screenshot_20211118141127_fuelio.jpg

Used the boot with heavy luggage for the first time in the 20 days of ownership- 250 school diaries for my school children

Prassy's 1st Small Tata | 2021 Altroz XZ+ 1.5L Diesel | Ownership Review | EDIT: 2 yrs/58k km update-20211118_130541.jpg

Enough of discussing fuel efficiency, now that we have established the baseline figure that the Altroz diesel is capable of.

Some pics before next update

I have been driving around villages with both extremes of road quality. Super smooth to absolutely horrendous! Altroz takes it all without complaining

Prassy's 1st Small Tata | 2021 Altroz XZ+ 1.5L Diesel | Ownership Review | EDIT: 2 yrs/58k km update-20211117_105318.jpg

Prassy's 1st Small Tata | 2021 Altroz XZ+ 1.5L Diesel | Ownership Review | EDIT: 2 yrs/58k km update-20211117_105417.jpg

I haven't washed the car even once since delivery, thats 20 days of not washing the car. Blame the continuous rains here

Prassy's 1st Small Tata | 2021 Altroz XZ+ 1.5L Diesel | Ownership Review | EDIT: 2 yrs/58k km update-20211118_095748.jpg

Prassy's 1st Small Tata | 2021 Altroz XZ+ 1.5L Diesel | Ownership Review | EDIT: 2 yrs/58k km update-20211117_160536.jpg

PS : Very happy that the overspeed chime is a lot more gentle than the one in Maruti. With mild music, it gets easily drowned.

Last edited by PrasannaDhana : 18th November 2021 at 15:00.
PrasannaDhana is offline   (11) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks