Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th May 2022, 08:14   #31
Team-BHP Support

re: Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by enj0y_ride View Post
Congratulations on your new car. Thank you for the very elaborate review ( can't ask for more ). The car looks stunning in Blue.
Me too had a similar preference for multi-toned white interior than black ( since the cabin is actually small ).
Wishing you lakhs of happy kms.
Thank you.

The car is indeed small for the price, but I'm thankful for it due to the parking requirements.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossLife View Post
Firstly, congratulations on your new Compass!! Reviews like these make you want to buy that Car even though there is no requirement for one. Wish you happy miles with the Jeep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashvek3141 View Post
Excellent review CD, of an excellent car!

Haha, exactly my thoughts Really felt like getting one. However, leaving aside the elephant in the room (PRICE!!) , I wish it was available in a well tuned AT box.
Haha. Thank you.

My purchase decision was quite the opposite though- long-term ownership, but something that feels significantly different when changing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by narayans80 View Post
Having experienced it in an AT and MT. I preferred the cruise experience with MT. You are more conscious on the speed and gear you are in at the time of engagement in an MT than in an AT. This avoids those violent acceleration scenarios
Acceleration also depends on the logic implemented, I believe. The Linea TJet MT, IIRC, used to accelerate really hard to achieve the set speed, almost in an alarming way. But some of the newer cars (Altroz IIRC) do a pretty smooth job at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theexperthand View Post
Brilliant ownership thread, Sujai - another landmark one like the Punto. Jeep Compass is probably the best SUV you can now buy under 30L and I am really happy that you stretched and went for the Limited (O).

Wish you many more happy miles.

--Anoop
'Probably' the best because there is always a TATA Harrier Dark Edition lurking.

On a serious note - Would have been tough to choose the Compass over a Harrier or XUV 7OO, if not for the parking restrictions. Biggest advantage with these two being good diesel automatics too. I would have jumped in the 7OO pre-booking queue and then decided with it against Harrier, if not for the 5OO already being ruled out for size.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th May 2022, 09:37   #32
Team-BHP Support

re: Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue

Awesome purchase and great ownership summary. We had 2 Linea reports running on the forum (You and Arun) and now we have 2 Compass reports running! All the best for more miles to come.
ampere is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th May 2022, 10:27   #33
BHPian

This was an awesome write-up. Was surprised on how your thoughts exactly reflected mine.
I will be looking forward for your mods though lol.
Addition of ventilated seats would be awesome wouldn't it?
I am also trying to find out which OBD reader + software would work for Compass. Coming from a VW, i can only say that old habits die hard!
About the rattles, I have it on my 2021 Limited (D) MT. Seems to be from the front windshield airvent area of the dashboard. Will post here if I get it sorted. Do keep an ear our for that.
Saint_Krish is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th May 2022, 12:12   #34
BHPian

Absolutely Fantastic Blue Beauty. I loved the green but now after reading your review, Blue compass has separate image in my mind. Very detailed (and emotional) review. Calling it emotional only because of the roller coaster of long wait, cancellations, other options, budget, job change, etc.

I own a 2014 Hyundai Xcent manual and seriously looking out for CSUV Automatic petrol now that my car is completing 8 years this month. My budget, when stretched, allows me top end Creta and Seltos DCTs but with that price point, I always had Compass sport variant in the back of my mind purely on the looks after facelift.

Now i am "more clear" that I should stick to Korean twins, as the real pleasure of driving a JEEP would come with Limited (and above) which is not possible for me at this point in life.

I don't like current Creta's exterior and current Seltos does not have panoramic sunroof which i agree with you takes the cabin into a different league altogether. So for me its all waiting game now till either facelift is launched. Hope my wait ends like you..!!

Wishing you many more miles of driving pleasure.!!
abhinav1817 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th May 2022, 14:00   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Thank you.

The car is indeed small for the price, but I'm thankful for it due to the parking requirements.

On a serious note - Would have been tough to choose the Compass over a Harrier or XUV 7OO, if not for the parking restrictions. Biggest advantage with these two being good diesel automatics too. I would have jumped in the 7OO pre-booking queue and then decided with it against Harrier, if not for the 5OO already being ruled out for size.
Congrats! Your Punto ownership thread was one of the most followed one and my decision of getting the 90 HP Sports model had a lot to do with ownership reviews like yours and Arun' s.

I have been following your posts on what next after Punto and am too glad that you stretched and picked up the Limited(O) MT. For someone who doesn't require 4*4 this variant makes the most sense. And congrats on your new job as well.

My steed would be completing 8 years in 4 days time and I got to admit the ownership has been blissful. No tantrums at all and I believe I been lucky that FCA has one of the best service centers in Hyderabad. I had decided that this car is staying with me till it can ply on roads or till I can keep it running. The reasoning had more to do with rationality than emotion. In the last few years the only cars that caught my attention have been Hexa and Compass. Hexa's production has now been stopped and Jeep always felt pricier for the space it offers and the meh AT drivetrain.

A recent trip to Sikkim helped me made up my mind that next one has to be 4*4 or AWD. I have in these 8 years of ownership has felt the need of the this feature a few times (though I have been able to manage with Punto only). Recently had a chance to test drive the new Compass (Model S) along with the wife and daughter. I am a big fan of black interiors (though lighter shades make the interiors feel more roomy and brighter) reason being we literally live in the car during our road trips including having food, which has now become more of a necessity post Covid.

The panoramic sunroof does take care of making the interiors look brighter and bigger than what it actually is (the Limited(o) with the white interiors looks the best). I had as well test driven the pre facelift version earlier. The interiors have improved leaps and bounds and it feels much more in line with the price.

The cons though remain same space on offer and the so so AT. It felt a little better than the BS4 version though (been a long time since I tested the BS4 version now so cant say for sure but felt is was better). The last straw was the price. The 35+ L on road price for the fully loaded Model S was something that I could not digest. For someone who has experienced the mechanical package of Fiats it still didn't make sense. Our taxes on top make it much more pricier than it already is.

For such a costly car there needs to be a wider spread of variants. No manual or petrol 4*4. No cruise control on manuals (especially on a car which shines when its in cruise mode on the highways). Irrespective of whether I can afford it or not the head just doesn't agree with heart on the price. This is one car which has been on wishlist since its launch but somehow the I am not able to justify the price.

I am not in a hurry to buy one anyway as there is no immediate need. But have given myself a timeline to wait for a couple more years to see if there are any further 4*4 launches (who knows Jeep may launch the baby 4*4) or go the used car route and pick up a facelift Model S or Trailhawk. Will decide whether to keep the Punto or not based on the finances then.

My ideal variant would be manual diesel with 4*4 and cruise control. Alas! they don't have such a variant.

Last edited by nibedk : 10th May 2022 at 14:04. Reason: Correction
nibedk is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th May 2022, 19:41   #36
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_MP View Post
Congratulations CrAzY dRiVeR. I have a question, how would you rate the pricing of the updated compass in comparison to the older version?
Pricing increase for the manuals where similar to recent inflation seen across most products and the BS6 transition costs, keeping in mind the variant re-jig that happened.

The Limited Plus was originally launched in 2018 at 21.07L for the 2WD diesel. When BS6 was launched in February 2020, the price was 22.43L - a difference of 1.36L post BS6.

When the face lift was launched in January 2021 - the Limited(o) inherited everything from the old Limited Plus and even some extras like 10.1 UConnect instead of 8.4, power lift tail gate, connectivity suite etc, and was priced at 22.49L - a difference of just 6k if they had kept the variant names as such. It is at 23.64 now.

The huge difference though, was with the automatics. The Limited Plus 4*4 9AT BS6 was launched at 24.99L in February 2020, a difference of 2.56L over the 2.0 MT. However, post the face lift - a Limited(o) 4*4 9AT became 26.29L against 22.49 - and is currently at 27.44L, a difference of 3.8!

Net effect - The difference between the 4*4 9AT and the MT went from 2.56 lakhs in Feb 2020 (BS6, pre-facelift) to 3.8L now. Why? Not sure. This translates to near 5L difference between the two in States like Kerala where the tax slab is affected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_MP View Post
Is it worth taking plunge again with latest feature additions and automatic transmission in diesel.
Do you need the 4*4 capabilities? Else there are better options available - Citroen C5 Aircross, Harrier with the Hyundai sourced AT, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by achyutaghosh View Post
I would argue that the Compass, even at current prices is a bargain. It is over-priced for only those who bucket it in the same category as a Creta or Seltos. The Compass is a higher segment car – compare with Tucson and Tiguan and then it is a VFM product and the market agreees. It sells 6X higher than them too.
Creta/Seltos - totally agree, but Harrier and XUV 7OO 5-seater surely make the Compass pricing stand out. However, excluding the Indian hard--hitters, Compass is truly VFM and selling the best among the rivals too - like the Tucson and C5 Aircross. In fact, I feel Compass sales have become consistent post the facelift, owners truly appreciating the new interior.

Personally, after testing almost all the products below this budget (and excluding the two Indians mentioned above) - I would agree the Compass is VFM as the cheapest product that doesn't feel built to a compromise for India. But then, understandably, VFM is different things to different people.

Quote:
You got 10.6 kmpl on the petrol Compass test drive
On the highway, in similar conditions where the diesel currently shows 16-17 on the meter.

Quote:
You can get the wind deflector changed to a smaller one at Jeep ASC. Costs 1800 bucks I believe.

I had two issues with the Compass- weak auto AC (always kept it in manual control mode) and weak headlights (which I fixed with an upgrade to HIDs). Not sure what is the fix for these new ones with LED reflectors.
Thank you. No real fix with reflectors, just have to life with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seafalkon View Post
Hello there and congrats for your new ride. I myself is getting a Jeep compass, and the vehicle is already at the dealership. However the pics of the vehicle shows that the seat clear plastic covers have been already removed, and they are saying it's their standard practice while doing PDI.

Can you confirm on the same, TIA.
I had asked them to remove during PDI, so not sure if it standard practice. Did you confirm with the VIN if it is a fresh car? For example - mine was March manufactured car that arrived in the last week of March. So no real worries on it being a fresh unit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWAllstar View Post
Congratulations.
Thank you for the kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzi View Post
Happy motoring
Thank you for the kind words.

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 10th May 2022 at 19:42.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 10th May 2022, 22:38   #37
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
Awesome purchase and great ownership summary. We had 2 Linea reports running on the forum (You and Arun) and now we have 2 Compass reports running! All the best for more miles to come.
Thank you. Wish there was a third report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint_Krish View Post
Addition of ventilated seats would be awesome wouldn't it? I am also trying to find out which OBD reader + software would work for Compass. Coming from a VW, i can only say that old habits die hard!
True VW owner habits.

Not sure about FCA products though! The wiring has a reputation of being no mod-friendly. I'll mostly wait out the warranty period before messing with the electricals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint_Krish View Post
About the rattles, I have it on my 2021 Limited (D) MT. Seems to be from the front windshield airvent area of the dashboard. Will post here if I get it sorted. Do keep an ear our for that.
Oops! Hope it is resolved soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav1817 View Post
I own a 2014 Hyundai Xcent manual and seriously looking out for CSUV Automatic petrol now that my car is completing 8 years this month.
We have an Xcent too - automatic though! Unfortunately, it's been more than a month since I gave it to Hyundai authorized centre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav1817 View Post
My budget, when stretched, allows me top end Creta and Seltos DCTs but with that price point, I always had Compass sport variant in the back of my mind purely on the looks after facelift.

Now i am "more clear" that I should stick to Korean twins, as the real pleasure of driving a JEEP would come with Limited (and above) which is not possible for me at this point in life.
The Compass 1.4 DCT isn't very exciting to drive from the engine perspective, but the dynamics is way different from the Korean twins. You may have more fun with the Seltos - but better to decide post a test drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibedk View Post
Congrats! Your Punto ownership thread was one of the most followed one and my decision of getting the 90 HP Sports model had a lot to do with ownership reviews like yours and Arun' s.
Thank you.

Quote:
I am not in a hurry to buy one anyway as there is no immediate need. But have given myself a timeline to wait for a couple more years to see if there are any further 4*4 launches (who knows Jeep may launch the baby 4*4) or go the used car route and pick up a facelift Model S or Trailhawk.
Will be increasingly difficult to get a diesel in the future though. If BS6 wasn't hard enough- Cafe norms may change the landscape again next year.
Old 10th May 2022, 22:55   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post

Will be increasingly difficult to get a diesel in the future though. If BS6 wasn't hard enough- Cafe norms may change the landscape again next year.
I didn't get the this part. Why would it be difficult to get the used diesel? Having been launched 3 months back I believe with close to 1000 copies being sold I should be able to get hands on few good copies towards end of 2023.

Though I understand diesel will slowly get phased out but at least the bigger ones will continue for a few more years. Do you think otherwise?

Compass still feels the perfect upgrade for some one with a Fiat and looking for a sturdy 4*4 unless and until some other manufacturer comes up with a cheaper 4*4 which still drives like a car (new duster or the Toyota/Suzuki SUV that's planned in future or the baby Jeep). Still cant get around the price for essentially a dynamically sorted 4 seater with so so boot space.
Old 11th May 2022, 07:16   #39
BHPian

@crazydriver:
What a perfect time to read through this. I am going through exactly same journey as yours. A 2009 Punto Epack Diesel which ran 2 lakhs kms, and spare availability at Pinnacle Fiat killing me for cosmetic but important issues (for ex: Instrument Cluster gone kaput, no stock with back-orders, electronic key not working for 4 years, manual key slot also damaged now again without stock). Service at Pinnacle Jeep Cochin seemed so amateurish that I wondered how a 30 l+ Jeep customer would be treated there. It is so sad that I had to think about replacing the beloved Punto even when it does not have any teething / complex issues.

I am going through the same journey as yours. Wanted a solid vehicle with AT, good space for 5 member family and reasonable mileage. Some candidates for replacement:

1. Taigun Top model - Test drove, loved the engine, and solid European build/ride. However, top end costs a fortune and did not feel VFM. Rear seat width for 3 people was really questionable. And that AC adjustment which is touch based - what a royal practicality bug! Along with that, seeing the niggles in Tbhp made me think to wait.

2. Tata Harrier XZA+/XZAS - Test drove, was not as peppy till 60 kph as Taigun. Loved the looks, space and features in the car. I already own a Tata Tiago as second car for wife, but the service experience at Tata was very average. With cost hikes, this is hitting 27 lakhs on road in Cochin. Having a 25l+ car with Tata's service experience alongside the issues that we keep seeing on tbhp (especially the touchscreen etc.) keep me worried.

3. Hyundai Alcazar - Yet to TD. Plush interiors and features. Very average exteriors (personally). Low middle row space and "no" back row space. Uninterested 1.4 diesel engine with 5-6 people on board. Very low sales volume. And finally, worried about safety in a Hyundai when coming from Punto.

4. Looking to see the Virtus in action, but then many issues in Taigun may repeat. But wow, the car looks awesome.

5. And to our star Jeep - Always wanted to get a Jeep, but AT costs 35+. No AT for lower versions. In fact, it is through your post that I was aware that Sport Manual was available at 20+ range. Thank you for that. I was seeing the service staff talking to each other, working with customers etc., I was seriously worried. Is this what one gets after buying a 30+ lakhs vehicle? Pleasant to know that TRV has a good dealer!

One simple question: If Harrier could get into your house and you get it for 26 lakhs on road, would you have bought it over Jeep?

Last edited by Sheel : 16th May 2022 at 09:59. Reason: Spaced out the post for better readability & visibility. Thanks.
Old 11th May 2022, 19:28   #40
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I didn't get the this part. Why would it be difficult to get the used diesel?
Oops! I was only speaking of the new car part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuttappanAbhi View Post
One simple question: If Harrier could get into your house and you get it for 26 lakhs on road, would you have bought it over Jeep?
Hypothetical because I never did back to back test drives. But I guess -

Harrier MT v/s Compass MT - No.
Harrier AT Dark Edition v/s Compass MT - Yes.

But then if the size was ok - there is always the wild card of the 7OO AT AWD.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th May 2022, 09:38   #41
Team-BHP Support

Exceptional, unbiased & detailed ownership reviews of cars have started going to our homepage reviews box. It's the ultimate stamp of trust from Team-BHP (as a platform) because lakhs of visitors every month check out reviews from there & make purchase decisions.

Your review has also been included here. Thank you so much for sharing .

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-jeep.png
Aditya is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 19th May 2022, 06:47   #42
Team-BHP Support

Have been driving a loaner Polo this full week, the original 1.2 TDI that too...

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-img_20220514_124911_567.jpg

Because...

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-img_20220519_061935_074.jpg
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (18) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2022, 22:59   #43
Team-BHP Support

PPF installation:

The original plan was to do PPF installation at Kriti Car Care in Bangalore.

However - due to multiple stone chips, especially from Hassan highway, within the first month itself, scratch lines due to neighbourhood cats, difficulty even to just wash without leaving micro-swirls etc - I decided to go ahead with the PPF installation in Trivandrum itself. Free-time and Bangalore seem hard to come by!

As with the Aerox, gave the Compass as well to 'The Detailing Mafia', Trivandrum. Opted for the same TPH + ceramic combination instead of TPU, as yellowing was not a concern in this dark colour.

Pictures from the process -
(Mostly taken from WhatsApp conversations and videos. Please excuse the quality)

Identifying all the defects in the paint from ~4k km / 1 month of usage:

1. Paint chip and a slight dent on the LHS fender (From Bangalore-Trivandrum drive)

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-img20220514wa0012.jpg

2. Two chips from Bangalore-Sakleshpur highway -

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-img20220514wa0014.jpg

3. Have no clue where this stone hit happened. If I am to take a wild guess - I'd say, Hassan!

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-img20220514wa0013.jpg

4. Have no clue what caused this, let alone where!

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-img20220514wa0011.jpg

5. Minor scratch lines which become obvious only due to the colour (Sigh, red would not have been a bad idea in retrospect )

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-img20220514wa0010.jpg

The below photo was taken after washing, claying and rubbing. Shows a good cut into the clearcoat as the after-effect of a bird-dropping! Can't be fully eliminated, unfortunately. These things do shit acid!

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-img20220516wa0020.jpg

Underbody Coating -

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-img20220516wa0009.jpg

Silencer Coating -

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-img20220516wa0010.jpg

Engine Bay Masking -

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-img20220516wa0011.jpg

Decontamination with clay bar -

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-screenshot_20220516184441_whatsapp.jpg

PPF applied -

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-screenshot_20220518220215_whatsapp.jpg

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-screenshot_20220518220247_whatsapp.jpg

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-screenshot_20220518220313_whatsapp.jpg

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-screenshot_20220518220332_whatsapp.jpg

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-screenshot_20220518220507_whatsapp.jpg

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-screenshot_20220518220633_whatsapp.jpg

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-screenshot_20220518220614_whatsapp.jpg

Sunbathing:

It started raining cats and dogs after I gave the car for PPF, and was even declared as orange alert for a couple of days, but finally the Sun God relented after a week.

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-img20220521wa0005.jpg

Ready post all fitments, and awaiting ceramic coating, alloy coating and glass/sunroof coating:

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-img20220521wa0031.jpg

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-img20220521wa0030.jpg

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-img20220521wa0032.jpg

Ceramic coating in progress:

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-20220522_115016.jpg

Effect of ceramic coatings, a closer look:

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-img_0869.jpg

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-img_0871.jpg

The logo back in its place:

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-img_0868.jpg
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (21) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2022, 23:00   #44
Team-BHP Support

Final product:

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-20220523_215255.jpg

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-20220522_231216.jpg

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-20220523_191522.jpg

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-20220522_231241.jpg

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-8_3000.jpg

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-7_3000.jpg

Genius v/s Insanity - Part 2 | My 2022 Jeep Compass 2.0 Limited(O) MT | Galaxy Blue-9_3000.jpg

Need to see in proper sunlight later, but looks good for now!

There are a couple of issues (minor bubbles, slight bend in curvy places, etc to be sorted - but those would be taken care during the maintenance wash. Would need to wait till then!).

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 23rd May 2022 at 23:16.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (37) Thanks
Old 24th May 2022, 10:03   #45
Senior - BHPian

Beautiful

Please do treat us with some under the sun photos too.

Stone chips and minor scratches are a major headache . I was initially thinking of not doing the ceramic coating but am having serious second thoughts now.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks