Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th May 2022, 09:13   #16
BHPian

Re: Bought a pre-owned Mahindra XUV500 W10 AT AWD from Spinny.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by deehunk View Post
XUV 500 is a very reliable SUV except for the low fuel efficiency
I had various niggles, but mileage wasn't my issue at all. In Bangalore traffic I used to consistently see 9-10kmpl and when on the highway for my speeds ( hovering around 110 kmph) I used to see 15-16 kmpl easily. May be you should get your EGR or vacuum modulator checked?
shrk_18 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th May 2022, 23:57   #17
BHPian

Any feedback on Olacars from anyone? I am actually in the hunt for a safe hatch for my wifey and considering spinny / cars24 and Olacars. Out of these, Olacars prices are most attractive. Any suggestions folks?
Old 30th October 2023, 15:20   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishith View Post

But please be ready to do your home-work, spend some bucks by taking the car to an authorized service center and get it inspected by a non-biased professional. I also checked with the insurance company and the information they shared matched with what was mentioned on Spinny and Mahindra's service logs.
Bumping an old thread, many congratulations on your car. I hope your XUV must be roaring on Bangalore streets and highways .

I'm into a similar situation as of now, looking for an upgrade to a 7 seater SUV. Narrowed down the search to XUV so far, been looking with Spinny & Cars24 as an option. I own a vehicle which was purchased as new so not much experience in second hand cars. What I want to know, can we directly go to any Mahindra service center and search for car's servicing history? And can the mechanics at service center take a look at the car during the test drive and help us finding out if any existing issues are there?
Old 30th October 2023, 15:33   #19
HTC
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravarag View Post
Bumping an old thread, many congratulations on your car. I hope your XUV must be roaring on Bangalore streets and highways .

I'm into a similar situation as of now, looking for an upgrade to a 7 seater SUV. Narrowed down the search to XUV so far, been looking with Spinny & Cars24 as an option. I own a vehicle which was purchased as new so not much experience in second hand cars. What I want to know, can we directly go to any Mahindra service center and search for car's servicing history? And can the mechanics at service center take a look at the car during the test drive and help us finding out if any existing issues are there?
There are few listings in teambhp classified aswell. Check for tbhp member owned cars to get good condition cars. Even if you have to buy from other states, it's worth paying tax here then going for unknown owners.
Old 30th October 2023, 16:29   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
can we directly go to any Mahindra service center and search for car's servicing history? And can the mechanics at service center take a look at the car during the test drive and help us finding out if any existing issues are there?
Yes and Yes.

However, both depends on the rapport you have with the service center. Mainly for the second item.
mpksuhas is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2023, 22:01   #21
BHPian

Quote:

Hi Pravarag,

My experience with Spinny has been great, hence I would definitely recommend them.

Yes, I got the car examined at a nearby Mahindra service center. I visited them one day prior and got the service history checked for any accident history and told them about my requirement to examine the car. They were quite accommodative, did a through check and we went for a longish test drive too.

I think this service is quite common as I remember them charging me around 3000 for this service.

Happy to answer if you have more questions.
Nishith is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks