Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 9th August 2022, 11:50   #1
BHPian

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels

Greetings everybody!

While this may be my first post, this community is not unfamiliar to me. I've been a passive spectator on the forums for the last 6-7 Years. This is me finally attempting to take a more active approach and hopefully share my passion with like minded enthusiasts, and in due course if possible, give back.

I decided to make this thread more image biased for the simple reason that most people today are pressed for time. If you’d like some help or a more detailed description, I’m a ping away!

Family Car History :

My Family has always had cars around since I first learned to cry. It goes way back to the 80s when my grandfather owned a Red Tata pickup for company deliveries that my dad drove during his teen years.

Following that he bought a Maruti 800 (First gen), two more Maruti 800s in the 90s, a first generation Zen, a Tata Indigo and then finally the last car he owned, a Tata Manza.

He had a very strict rule about replacing the car after 5-6 Years and he did so diligently.

From these the only ones I’ve driven or seen were the Zen (Yes, 4 year old me was asked to pick a colour and I blurted out “Yellow”, there was no changing my mind after that). Funny thing, This yellow zen was with us for 15 years and was the first car I learned how to drive on.

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels-zen.jpg
1996 Maruti Zen (Stayed with us from 1996 to 2011)

The Tata Manza was his last car that we retired back in 2019 before I started buying my own cars. He hasn’t driven since due to partial vision loss, He really did love his cars and that feeling has passed down to grown into the petrolhead in me.

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels-manza.jpg

Dad standing besides his 2011 Manza the day we handed it over to cars24 in 2019.

1st Car - (Skoda Rapid 2015 1.6 TDI Elegance Black Package)

After 8 years of the Manza Diesel and the previous Indigo Diesel before that, I was sold on the idea of getting another. The torque steer the Manza produced just left a smile on your face as you were pushed back into your seat for the initial few seconds, It was a dream to drive and so we needed another Diesel Turbo!

It didn’t take me long to find my way into German engineering, being a spectator on the forums for a few years and my love for the VW group companies led me to pick out a Rapid over the net. Went straight the dealer, liked the car (the black package did most of the selling), wired him the money on the spot, and got back that evening having bought my first car!

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels-skoda-first.jpg

It has to be said, this was nothing short of stupid. I took no test drive, I did no PDI or history check, I simply liquidated all the money I had saved working at the time and bought my first car.

At the time I had just taken charge of my previous employers company, a small manufacturing unit in Kolhapur that I bought from him. I loaded up all my possessions into the Rapid’s huge boot, hauled it across the state from Mumbai to Kolhapur and made that place my home for the next 6 months to grow the business.

This period over the next year saw one injector failure.

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels-skoda-towed.jpg
En route to Goa on a winter morning. Car towed form Belgaum KA back to Kolhapur for the injector replacement.

Everything else worked like a charm and the car was always on the highway between Mumbai – Kolhapur. It racked up 20,000+ kms just shy of 1 year before the pandemic hit and the bug to replace the car struck me.

Some photos below for your viewing pleasure!

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels-skoda-highway.jpg
Middle of Highwary runs that it saw frequently

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels-skoda-mahape.jpg
Industrial backroads in Mumbai

Nevertheless, I traded the car in 2020 just after the first pandemic for a Honda City 2016 VX CVT.

2nd Car - (Honda City VX CVT 2016)

Many thanks to @GTO on his thread for lateral upgrades and specially tax advantages! I realised that if I found a preowned car already on a corporate name, I could directly add it to company assets with only a normal RTO transfer and depreciate it on the company books. What a boon for businesses and car enthusiasts! I always knew I was going to buy my first real german saloon soon, but as an interim car I picked up the City as it seemed like the financially prudent thing to do!

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels-honda-main.jpg
During Lockdown - Empty Roads made for great photo shoots!

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels-honda-safety-shoes.jpg
Quick photos in the wilderness.

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels-honda-speed-cam.jpg
MH Traffic Police taking some very expensive photos of my Car! - Expressway

Name:  honda highway bgm.JPG
Views: 1514
Size:  143.4 KB
MH - Bangalore Highway

The Honda served its purpose – being an interim car preparing me financially for my first German, couldn’t be happier with the service I got, let me down not once, also covered 20,000 some odd kms over the year like the Rapid did, taking into account second pandemic in 2021.

However the itch to finally upgrade was too severe to ignore and I started looking around for preowned Audi’s or Mercedes – typically the CLA and the A3 over the web.

The CLA had been my dream since I started working back in 2016 on my humble salary of 6000 rupees a month and 5 years later of drooling I had one of those typical YOLO moments like I did during my Skoda purchase.

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels-img20170524wa0000.jpeg
This photo had been on the inside of my cupboard for over 5 years. I looked at it every morning I went off to work. However optimistic we are about our life goals, things usually take a while longer than we initially anticipated.

Part of what pushed me to take the plunge was :

1. Scarcity about the EV movement! What if a few years later there are no 2-3 year old diesels on sale? A possibility given how fast things were changing globally.
2.My improved finances, thanks to the Honda’s purchase and tax advantage!
3.My dad’s sudden hospitalization. It shocked me into realizing how short life is (This probably had the most effect on me)

The time was now right and it was now or never!

The Search!

I spent 2 months test driving various CLA’s around the city and couldn’t find the right value proposition. I also realised that this wouldn’t be a car to take on my monthly visit to the factory at Kolhapur given the ground clearance, depreciation to kms driven ratio and slow diesel, it was the petrol that was a hoot to drive!

That’s when I started looking to see if the Audi A3 had something to offer in the same category being a direct rival. Having owned the Rapid in the past I longed for that premium VW build and sound damping that these cars provide. Not to mention the seemingly farfetched FE figures the TDI motors put out.

It was then that I came across a 2.0 TDI A3 with Audi South as part of their preowned division.

I requested them to let me come see it on a Sunday and they graciously made it possible, It was just me, the sales rep and the security among their huge pre owned Peddar Road garage.

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels-img_1474.jpg

It was exactly what I wanted, and typically ticked all the boxes for the enthusiast in me.

The perks!
1. Fast Diesel for the long highway runs
2. Shared parts with the other VW and Skoda siblings, hoping parts would be easier to access.
3. Blacked out wheels, roof and door mirrors (I have a thing for black alloys)
4. COMPANY owned! It was registered to VW India being owner 1
5. CBU unit produced at HQ in Ingolstadt. (something special about owning a German car actually built in Germany.)
6. Full service history and a complementary service.
7. Black interiors
8. New 2017 facelift
9. A great VFM deal that I could not refuse via discount, specially the advantage of the Corporate registration, having to cough up 8% over the invoice is a huge sum if I were to buy another car registered by an individual.

The let downs!
1. NO reversing camera! (Has a 360 degree parking sensor though on display took some getting used to)
2. No auto folding door mirrors.
3. No apple car play

That’s about it, I am planning to retrofit these three after a while and it wasn’t a deal breaker and the positives far outweighed the negatives.

Delivery :

I took delivery exactly a month later, it took a while to arrange the finance and sell off my City. The car was sold to me through Shaman Wheels (Kalina) and not Audi south even though that’s where I took the TD. It wasn’t the best experience and year later I’m still chasing them for the second key they promised me after the registration was done. Would be a great favour if anyone could help, the key they say is with VW India (Pune) and I have no way of tracking it down, it appears in the MID as the key being registered.

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels-img_1842.jpg

Here are some photos over the last year with Orca.

The first thing I though of mentally was a killer whale given the colour scheme, so I’ve lovingly named my A3 Orca. (Maybe there’s a thing with petrolheads naming their cars?)

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels-dsc_1871.jpg
Mumbai - Pune Dashes in the rain

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels-dsc_1692.jpg
Bhandardara summit

Name:  7092A2C3BF584E1E8DC4F4514070D5A5.jpg
Views: 1492
Size:  200.3 KB
Breakfast @Igatpuri

Name:  CF97AD4B27C14DB39FE6FB4C96150ED8.jpg
Views: 1508
Size:  201.2 KB
Somewhere north of Karad enroute Mumbai.

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels-czwo3025.jpg
Aerial shots @Cafe

Name:  HTAX8451.jpg
Views: 1480
Size:  113.2 KB
The Global Vipassana Pagoda in the backdrop, a peaceful place to be in a few times a year.

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels-img_2929.jpg
Ofcourse we took it to Goa too! Had to inaugurate our hometown!

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels-mbvb0257.jpg

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels-test.jpg
Who owns who again?

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels-dsc_1858.jpg
Satara

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels-dsc_1782.jpg
In the fields

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels-dsc_1875.jpg
Lonavala

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels-dsc_1768.jpg
At the factory in Kolhapur

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels-dsc_1453.jpg
A look on the inside - all black! Especially like the new steering wheel.

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels-dsc_1704.jpg
Bhandardara summit again!

Name:  IMG_E3124.jpg
Views: 1526
Size:  69.2 KB
Most of us petrolheads can relate!
Found this over the web - I do not own this image and all credits to the respective owner.

My Experience over the last year :
ODO reading stood at 36000kms last September when I picked it up. It has so far clocked 49500 on a recent trip to Kolhapur this month.

Over the last 11 months it has been to the ASS once to get the wheel nuts changed. This was something of a discovery when I had a puncture and the Tyre guy couldn’t get the wheel off as I didn’t have the special Allen key to undo the wheel. He managed to fix the puncture while the wheel was on and I drove straight to Audi South to get the Nuts changed to normal ones. This seems to be a standard on Euro specs to prevent wheel theft.

No other mechanical problems over the last 14k kms. It has been a dream to drive and always provides a keen sense of occasion every time I’m behind the wheel.

It has been on numerous Mumbai – Pune dashes, seen horrid Mumbai traffic very often, Hiked upto Bhandardara camping and this weekend will be off to the Satara hills again. No garage queen, most times covered in muck but still gleefully chugging along!

To a petrolhead I feel ones car is an extension to the self image. It attracts the kind of likeminded enthusiasts to you and builds new friendships. It speaks for you before you get a chance to speak and specially in business, if getting behind the wheel helps visit and add customers, then spending a little extra on our car is an investment the way I see it. It has been true for the last 2 other cars I have owned and the same with the Audi.

At the end of the day, we are humans driven by emotion over logic, the heart wants what the heart wants. I've always found the best decisions came from gut feelings, whether as a petrolhead or in life and business, but I'm just in my 20s, what do i know about philosophy?

My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels-dsc_1859.jpg

Credits to
1. deepfreak15 for your A3 review that I've read multiple times before going ahead!
2. Noel Nelly aka blackwasp for giving me the confidence to go ahead. Coincidence we were classmates and never spoke cars!
3. TeamBHP community for the lovely A3 review and the facelift update as well that I've also read countless times before going ahead.

Thank you for your reading!
IanNazareth is offline   (92) Thanks
Old 9th August 2022, 14:09   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: My Pre-Owned 2017 Audi A3 2.0 TDI | 1 Year Ownership | A dream on wheels

Congrats on the Audi A3! The car is amazing and a lot of fun to drive, more so than the A4 too. Two main downsides are the price when new (you solved that via the pre-worshipped route) and the cramped rear seat. The mechanicals are solid, grip levels good and you'll find yourself taking road-trips just for the pleasure of driving. So congratulations again & wishing you the best with your A3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanNazareth View Post
Many thanks to @GTO on his thread for lateral upgrades and specially tax advantages! I realised that if I found a preowned car already on a corporate name, I could directly add it to company assets with only a normal RTO transfer and depreciate it on the company books. What a boon for businesses and car enthusiasts!
Added tax benefits.

Quote:
New 2017 facelift
What all new stuff versus the original 2014 build?

Did you get any warranty? If she's out of warranty coverage, time for you to find a good independent mechanic.
GTO is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 9th August 2022, 14:09   #3
BHPian

PM me your cell number. Perhaps I can help you get the other key of your car from the source
Ferruccio is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 9th August 2022, 16:52   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Congrats on the Audi A3!
Agreed! I turned behind during my TD and wondered if it was initially designed to be a coupe too!

Thank You! I remember drooling over your 5 Series post a few years ago over lunch breaks, its an honor!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
What all new stuff versus the original 2014 build?
It's a pretty stripped down version from what I can see. I'm told they've imported it during their 2017 facelift campaign maybe for covers and previews, not sure. But it has the facelifted LED and 3 spoke steering wheel.

It was out of warranty since I got it last September but by then I'd read enough Octavia and Jetta reports on the engine for confidence. It is however due for first service next month, apart from the brakes squealing a bit all seems well.

Still in doubts about where to get it serviced.

In comparison I paid 37k on service (twice annually - every 6 months or 10k kms) for the City's 5th year at Solitaire and 17k for the Rapid at JMD. Fingers crossed about this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
Perhaps I can help you get the other key of your car from the source
Thanks a ton! Really appreciate it!

Last edited by aah78 : 9th August 2022 at 16:56. Reason: Quotes trimmed, spacing. Please use QUOTE+/MULTi-QUOTE. Thanks!
IanNazareth is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 10th August 2022, 09:08   #5
BHPian

Splendid review with a very personal touch! Must say that you might just serve as an inspiration for all the young budding car enthusiasts who aim of owning one of the Holy Trinity German brands in their 20s! Funnily enough, my first car that I bought 100% from my own money was a 2015 VW Vento, a car that is still with me and close to me.

Been wanting to get another car which would effectively take over the daily driver duties but didn't want anything that is on the A4 level or above since I already have a C-Class in my garage, but this thread has given me some ideas

Wishing you many happy miles with this car, a real gem! The newer version would have been my pick too! Do you have any mods/upgrades planned for it?
AKSarkar1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th August 2022, 09:46   #6
BHPian

Congratulations on acquiring this elegant beast!
Quote:
In comparison I paid 37k on service (twice annually - every 6 months or 10k kms) for the City's 5th year at Solitaire and 17k for the Rapid at JMD. Fingers crossed about this one!
37k service for a Honda City Please, please provide a breakdown - I believe there must have been major part changes along with basic service included in the cost you provided.
aniket13 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th August 2022, 10:35   #7
BHPian

Congrats on new car, I think used Audi is better than lot of new cars with fancy feature for same price. Hope you don't have to brake the bank on maintenance, keep us updated on service. enjoy the ride.
sharan_si is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th August 2022, 11:46   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKSarkar1 View Post
Splendid review with a very personal touch! Must say that you might just serve as an inspiration for all the young budding car enthusiasts who aim of owning one of the Holy Trinity German brands in their 20s! Funnily enough, my first car that I bought 100% from my own money was a 2015 VW Vento, a car that is still with me and close to me.

Been wanting to get another car which would effectively take over the daily driver duties but didn't want anything that is on the A4 level or above since I already have a C-Class in my garage, but this thread has given me some ideas

Wishing you many happy miles with this car, a real gem! The newer version would have been my pick too! Do you have any mods/upgrades planned for it?
Thank you so much AK! Means a lot!

When you pick your first car from the Euro groups, you've really spoiled yourself for life!

I've been thinking of adding a smaller car as well, pretty annoyed with having to take the Audi out a few times a day for small errands in the colony. Something like a Tiago, Etios or Polo manual maybe. What do you suggest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniket13 View Post
Congratulations on acquiring this elegant beast!

37k service for a Honda City Please, please provide a breakdown - I believe there must have been major part changes along with basic service included in the cost you provided.
Hi Aniket! I just left the keys with them and told them to do whatever is needed to keep it in good shape, didn't expect the bill but then I used the car quite alot for work and got my moneys worth.

First service was 24k / Second was 13k (6 month interval) Inclusive of Taxes.

They've added things like anti rust protection and various cleaning add-ons. I will try to produce the bills here, or better, ping me with your email, Ill send the PDF's across!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharan_si View Post
Congrats on new car, I think used Audi is better than lot of new cars with fancy feature for same price. Hope you don't have to brake the bank on maintenance, keep us updated on service. enjoy the ride.
Hi Sharan! Thank you! I hope so too! First service due in 20 days. Will update it on here.

I preferred Audi as it always seemed to me as the underdog between the other two Germans. It's probably a little misunderstood too.
IanNazareth is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th August 2022, 11:48   #9
BHPian

The Audi A3 is a very good choice. Often overlooked by many for the rear seat space or lack thereof. It is a well sorted car and pushing her through the twisties will always bring a smile on your face despite it being a front wheel driven car. It is a shame Audi didn't bring in the sport back variant at least in the S3 and RS3 trims. Enjoy your beautiful white Teutonic Orca! She certainly looks Killer
aveoman19 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th August 2022, 14:04   #10
BHPian

So wholesome! Tempts me to push my purchase earlier than waiting for end of year discounts
Old 10th August 2022, 14:51   #11
BHPian

Quote:

3. No apple car play

That’s about it, I am planning to retrofit these three after a while and it wasn’t a deal breaker and the positives far outweighed the negatives.
You can get a plug and play box to add wireless CarPlay for any Audi. You can even do it yourself but will need a good 90-120 mins time or can go to a competent installer. I did it in my A4 and it works perfectly fine and one of the best retrofits I did to my car.
prateekchanana is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th August 2022, 14:58   #12
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations!! You got a great car. If its out of warranty, please do get a Stage 1 remap - it will bump up to 190 BHP and 400 NM torque easily and the car will fly.

No offence and if I could suggest, please get rid of that Ambipur thing from the AC vent as i) it looks cheap and doesnt suit the car; ii) there is a risk of that thing leaking and spoiling the surrounding (happened with me once in the earlier years) and iii) the ac vents in VAGs are very delicate and can break (my Octavia's broke even after being handled carefully)

Last edited by sunikkat : 10th August 2022 at 15:01.
sunikkat is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th August 2022, 19:58   #13
BHPian

Many congratulations on your beautiful purchase!!!

You must be enjoying this beauty while having a run from Mumbai to Kolhapur- can you pl share how it behaves on the terror patches between Pune and Satara.

Also share your experience when you pass Satara and get on the Kagal section of the highway till Kolhapur since I love to ride on this particular patch where the road is better.

Enjoy to the fullest and keep updating the thread.

Cheers
Guru_Shikhar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th August 2022, 21:26   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aveoman19 View Post
The Audi A3 is a very good choice. Often overlooked by many for the rear seat space or lack thereof. It is a well sorted car and pushing her through the twisties will always bring a smile on your face despite it being a front wheel driven car. It is a shame Audi didn't bring in the sport back variant at least in the S3 and RS3 trims. Enjoy your beautiful white Teutonic Orca! She certainly looks Killer
Thank You! RS3 maybe overkill for our roads, but the S3 would certainly be desirable! But then again I don't know if the value would justify the prices. It would likely push 55-60L and go dangerously close to rival the Mustang (2-3Y preowned) and BMW m340 which do everything a bit better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by techbro View Post
So wholesome! Tempts me to push my purchase earlier than waiting for end of year discounts
Go for it! Like how they push the throttle in TopGun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekchanana View Post
You can get a plug and play box to add wireless CarPlay for any Audi. You can even do it yourself but will need a good 90-120 mins time or can go to a competent installer. I did it in my A4 and it works perfectly fine and one of the best retrofits I did to my car.
Prateek thank you so much! Do you have a link for the exact item? I will check with a technician immediately. This would probably be all the upgrades I need!

Do they also have upgrades that synchronize with the Audi Plug In app? I checked out some videos over Youtube where complete car data was visible on a device in real time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunikkat View Post
Congratulations!! You got a great car. If its out of warranty, please do get a Stage 1 remap - it will bump up to 190 BHP and 400 NM torque easily and the car will fly.

No offence and if I could suggest, please get rid of that Ambipur thing from the AC vent as i) it looks cheap and doesnt suit the car; ii) there is a risk of that thing leaking and spoiling the surrounding (happened with me once in the earlier years) and iii) the ac vents in VAGs are very delicate and can break (my Octavia's broke even after being handled carefully)
Thanks! Got rid of the Ambipur the first day itself, this interior was the only image I had of it from a year earlier!

This remap would be a simple software update to tune it to the 188 output on the A4 and Superb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru_Shikhar View Post
Many congratulations on your beautiful purchase!!!

You must be enjoying this beauty while having a run from Mumbai to Kolhapur- can you pl share how it behaves on the terror patches between Pune and Satara.

Also share your experience when you pass Satara and get on the Kagal section of the highway till Kolhapur since I love to ride on this particular patch where the road is better.

Enjoy to the fullest and keep updating the thread.

Cheers
Hi Guru! That patch of road was always ridden with giant unexpected potholes. I've gotten tyre pinches quite a few times with the earlier cars where the mesh was damaged and the tyre needed to be chucked out.

Of late it has been better but one still needs to be very cautious and alert, no telling where one may emerge from.

Once we clear Satara, the Kagal concrete highway is smooth and maintained well. Tyre's are a bit noisy however on this patch as they always are on concrete.

I wouldn't have the courage to ride on this stretch though. It's only a two lane highway and overtaking cars would put odds of an accident highly against a two wheeler. I'd pick the service roads, they're equally smooth and very scenic with the fields running alongside.
IanNazareth is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th August 2022, 21:51   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
T

This remap would be a simple software update to tune it to the 188 output on the A4 and Superb?
VAG TDI engines are very mod friendly and stage 1 remap with stock hardware (ECU update) will give you good gains. It will be a software update + some tuners will suggest for filter upgrade too (BMC or K&N).
My TDI is running on stage 1 with 190 BHP and 400NM (Tuner quoted numbers) and K&N filter as stock replacement.
sunikkat is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed