Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th October 2022, 07:26   #16
BHPian

Re: My Pre-Owned Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio | First Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecarguy View Post
I have owned this car now for almost a month and have covered around 600 miles in this car. I don't have a daily commute, and even then I find reasons to go out for a spin. It's just so much fun to drive.
Congratulations on your purchase and wishing you loads of fun with this beauty! Every time I spot this on the road, it demands a second look.
The stance and alloys look so attractive. But the grill is a hate it or love it I must say
shauryadabas is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st March 2023, 11:27   #17

Re: My Pre-Owned Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio | First Impressions

Congratulations thecarguy ... The quadrifoglio is a beauty & a monster packaged together and you are one brave heart to have bitten the bullet on an Alfa .

I wish I get third time lucky with the Guilia. I rode passenger with the SA even before getting my driving license and ended up with a one year lease on a new 330i.

At the end of the lease then went onto test drive the veloce and I can fully appreciate the thing you say about the brake's. It is brake by wire and you absolutely have no clue what it is doing for a very long time. The steering wheel was thinner compared to my 330i and didn't like the feel.

That said it masked the speed and I was in 120 kmph in no time and the tautness of the chasis & steering in corners will make it run a ring or 2 around my 330i.
Then again owing to the financial offer on the table I ended up purchasing the 330i over the veloce.

Now I am seeing a montreal green quadrifoglio at 60k AED discount and am contemplating that should be the offer of my lifetime.

I second Jeroen " you simply are not a petrolhead unless you have owned an Alfa." and am still looking at my chances of living upto the quote.

Congratulations again and keep us posted on your life with the Qadrifoglio.
corner_craver is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks