Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 24th May 2024, 18:08   #31
BHPian

Re: The story of my Beloved 2006 Honda Accord V6 with 240 BHP on tap

I will always remember our Accord V6. It used to belong to my uncle, but he passed it down to me when he bought an S Cross 1.6. I got the car when I was 18 and used it for 2 years to improve my driving skills. After that, my uncle decided to scrap it, and my family also decided to buy a new car. The car had clocked 1.65 Lakh Kms at the time when I returned it to my uncle due to some transmission issues (parts were also expensive).

Even to this day, my parents talk about that car. They loved the rear seat comfort and smoothness of the vehicle. We have an Altroz now, but they hate the suspension setup as it's too stiff

Are the wheels stock? Because our car had the 7 spoke alloys which we later replaced for aftermarket ones.

Last edited by NB_4763 : 24th May 2024 at 18:15.
Old 24th May 2024, 19:04   #32
Senior - BHPian

Re: Up to speed on my 2006 V6 Accord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportedLlama View Post
I used some silver vinyl wrap, cut it into multiple long strips and stuck them to my taillight creating a striped pattern.
This is looking tacky on a otherwise mint condition car. I loved how clean the Japanese Engine bay looks now.

Could you share some interior pics too?
svsantosh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st June 2024, 19:34   #33
BHPian

Re: Up to speed on my 2006 V6 Accord

Quote:
Originally Posted by svsantosh View Post
This is looking tacky on a otherwise mint condition car. I loved how clean the Japanese Engine bay looks now.

Could you share some interior pics too?
It may look tacky to some, but itís my car and I absolutely love how it looks. Gives the rear some extra character and makes it a head turner, not like it already isnít one haha. The engine bay is my favorite part and I end up popping the hood just to look at it every now and then which iíve never done with any other car. I will take some pictures of the interior to show later once iíve cleaned it up a bit with some leather cleaner and a vacuum. Thanks for reading. Cheers!

Most Viewed