Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd September 2008, 15:11   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_maassk View Post
Just installed a K&N SRF on my U-VA. Will post some feedback in a couple of days!

Is this for a new car.
Old 11th December 2008, 01:17   #47
BHPian

@the_maassk: what were the effects of the K&N filter, regarding performance and economy....??
Old 11th December 2008, 12:45   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by finneyp View Post
Congrats Kumar! U-VA looks nice and elegant!

I guess you are the 2nd U-VA owner on this forum after Eatmydust!
Do post your FE figures too.

Congratulations Kumar,

I have one too. LS model , bought in 2007. Been enjoying the drives.

Dwarak
Old 14th June 2010, 17:50   #49
BHPian

aveo UVA review

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwaraka View Post
Thanks buddy. I have clocked 1k kms yesterday and giving the car for first service on 21st sept. So far I am very happy with the UV-A. As I said earlier, it is swift on road and perfect braking. Mileage not checked so far. I would have filled 90 ltrs. petrol so far. still have about 10 ltrs in tank

Means apprxly, 11 kms per ltr. Is that good or bad. My initial speed is 60-80 kmph., mostly with AC on.

I am longing to take it on spin on long drive of about 1000 kms in 2 days.

Keep contributing your views.

Warm regards,
Dwarak
dear friend,
i don't know if this thread is still alive as the posts are quite old. I bought UVA august 09 and want to know the long term ownership experience of others. I plan to drive to Manali and Leh with this car and wondering if this is suitable car with adequate power to take our small family on the rough hill terrains. pl let me know of your long drive experiences on rough & tough drives.
Old 17th June 2010, 09:30   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep-ivon View Post
dear friend,
i don't know if this thread is still alive as the posts are quite old. I bought UVA august 09 and want to know the long term ownership experience of others. I plan to drive to Manali and Leh with this car and wondering if this is suitable car with adequate power to take our small family on the rough hill terrains. pl let me know of your long drive experiences on rough & tough drives.
We (4 adults + 1kid) had done Gurgaon-Srinagar-Gulmarg-Amritsar-Gurgaon on a UVA LS in September 2009. The power is adequate but the 2nd and 3rd gears need to be used liberally.
Old 17th July 2010, 19:14   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep-ivon View Post
dear friend,
Buddy.be happy that you are a proud owner of the U-VA. I have it for the past 2 1/2 yrs. and have not spent a dime on anything except Rs: 1800/- for the front right side brake pads. (coz i drive crazy). Car has adequate power to take you anywhere, however I suggest you get updates about the road from fellow Tbhpian's. tsk1979 went in his safari so he would know better.

The car is very sturdy and pretty strong compared to any other car in this category. Enjoy!!
Old 12th September 2010, 15:32   #52
Senior - BHPian

Note from Team-BHP Support : Thread closed. Long-term ownership review continued here (3 years with my Aveo UVA).
Closed Thread

Most Viewed