Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th June 2008, 00:05   #16
BHPian

Well, it appears that the sales of the old models were well planned. There aren't any vehicles now available in Hyderabad at least, if what the dealers said is correct.
Old 9th June 2008, 23:21   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by karanraheja View Post
@ Car123 : Nice & Short Review. How much did it cost you on road? Plz post some pics!
on road INR690000 with lots of freebies, INR22000 was the march offer+INR11000 from the dealer. The car just got back from 1st free service. will post pics..
It's a beauty specially go for the dark colours, red/black accentuates the muscular look, has a young feel than the sober white/platinum/silver. Believe me, it has a great presence on the road, parking lots. I don't complain about the mileage either...
thanks guys-notorious/fountainheader/glass/karanraheja
take care
Old 11th December 2009, 15:08   #18

Back after a long time folks!!

Hi Fiesta owners,

Hope all of you are enjoying your fiestas. I am!! It's been 2+ years since I bought my fiesta 1.4 version, so thought of giving some updates.

1) FE - It was between 10 & 11 with AC in city till I shifted to Shell premium around 6-7 months ago(which had opened an outlet near my office at Hinjewadi, Pune), and now I am getting 12. Ride also seems to be smoother. Although now I am shifting to the regular shell as people here are saying it's as good as the premium. On going through some of the other threads on shell petrol quality I found mixed feedback. Some voting mechanism in teambhp whereby no. of BHPians for and against would be good I think.

2) A/C problem - Within a year or so of driving my fiesta the a/c conked off, that too when I was returning from Goa with friends during Nov 2008 when it's not that cool. When I asked the workshop guy why it happened so soon, he came up with some weird reason like I might have put on the heater with the A/C switch being on...he said for heater the A/C switch be off. I was 100% sure we did not put on the heater as Goa is not a cold place anyways. Think the extended warranty makes sense for fiesta at least...a friend of mine took it and saved some money.

3) Ford service - Not satisfied with the service from Planet ford (basically serviced by Taurus Autodealers Pvt. Ltd). Once I had complained of a minor issue with the driver side window (window was not rolling up smoothly, but it was working), but the workshop told me that at their place the window was not working at all and so they changed a major part in the window mechanism costing me around 2 - 3K. Complained to their front office but to no effect . I also met with an accident near my office last month and when the body workshop of Ford gave me the initial estimate it was 10K more than what I finally had to pay...do not know if this is normal in such cases as this is my first time.

Hope my update helps you guys in any way...

Last edited by Jaggu : 11th December 2009 at 15:23. Reason: Removing [Font] tags, please avoid copy paste from external font editors and use Preview before submitting posts. Thanks
Old 11th December 2009, 22:14   #19
oss
BHPian

What's the difference in milege between 1.4 & 1.6 petrol? Does 1.4 give the kind of milege advantage to justify foregoing the driving pleasure offered by 1.6?
Old 11th December 2009, 22:26   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by oss View Post
Does 1.4 give the kind of milege advantage to justify foregoing the driving pleasure offered by 1.6?
That's a matter of perspective, but I'd say yes. 1.4 for the head, 1.6 for the heart. Depends on which you follow
Old 11th December 2009, 23:49   #21
Senior - BHPian

The 1.4 petrol is not available now anyway, so it's heart all the way.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks