Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 26th November 2007, 09:02   #91
Senior - BHPian

@deepanonline - Well, real mileage? I got my first service done at 950 kms. And right after that I see the mileage has slightly increased (for the same route everyday, with the same traffic and the same guy behind the wheel with the same attitude...)
It seemd to give around 9.5-9.6 kmpl before service and after service, definitely I am getting around 25-30 km more for the same tank-fill of 42 Liters (Rs.2,000). That translates into approximately 11 kmpl.
My Route: Pallikaranai to T.Nagar and back, daily.
Still I have do do some more fills to really establish how much my Cedia gives...

Regarding Service, so far great. As I said earlier, I am treated like a Prince at ACT India, Adayar, everytime I go there.
First service, they took my car from my home at 9.15 and delivered the car back at home (in Pallikaranai) at around 6 pm. SPIC AND SPAN..
No complaints.
(Even HM's regional manager from Bangalore called me and welcomed me to the Mitsubishi family and said I am gonna get a gift voucher as welcome gift for a dinner at some good hotel... Not Bad at all....)
Old 13th December 2007, 10:16   #92
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Bong View Post
@RajaTaurus:
Congratulations on your new Cedia

Own a black Cedia Sport myself and agree with you on the VFM aspect of the car compared to Corolla & Civic...
Hi

I am planning to book yellow cedia sports..but i also have an eye on black colour. Can u post some of your pics pls. it would help me to have a clear decision.
Old 13th December 2007, 15:20   #93
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepanonline View Post
Hi

I am planning to book yellow cedia sports..but i also have an eye on black colour. Can u post some of your pics pls. it would help me to have a clear decision.
Hey, I thought you are getting the Aussie Yellow...
Anyway, go to the first post on this thread and you will see the pics of my car...
Old 14th December 2007, 09:57   #94
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajaTaurus View Post
Hey, I thought you are getting the Aussie Yellow...
Anyway, go to the first post on this thread and you will see the pics of my car...

Thanks Raja...

I was asking for black cedia sports pics..as FLYING BONG has got black cedia sports and he had mentioned this in this thread.
Old 15th December 2007, 20:37   #95
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Wow, that is a sexy looking dash, indeed!
Cedizens (not in mallu terms ), I have the following questions for you:-

1. What is that button between the recirculate and defrost button on the Sports dash.
2. What are the OTR prices of Spirit, Sports and base models of Cedia.

Thanks,

OTR prices for cedia in chennai

SELECT - 9.20L

SELECT ALPG - 9.53 L

SPIRIT - 9.53L

SPORTS - 9.84L (9.76L as per carwale.com)

But you can hardly negotiate about 20k-30k max. What say cedizens??
Old 15th December 2007, 20:53   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000Horses View Post
ok, made my first outing with my cedia. Trip was between mumbai and malshej ghat. It clocked around 13.5 kpl. In city i am getting around 9-9.5kpl.

regards

Dude..if you have black cedia sports, pls share some pics.

i was planning to book yellow..but changed my mind to black.

but need ur feedback too.huwz the road presence for black cedia?
Old 17th December 2007, 20:14   #97
BHPian

I think raja forgot to check the price of its parts when making the decision. It is exorbitant compared with other cars in its segment .
Old 17th December 2007, 20:26   #98
BHPian

Any sports variant in yellow, red or black looks hot; but beware, a black colored car in Chennai will be a lot of overwork for your car A/c. and it would take its own sweet time to cool while you get drenched in Chennai's heat...

Quote:
Dude..if you have black cedia sports, pls share some pics.

i was planning to book yellow..but changed my mind to black.

but need ur feedback too.huwz the road presence for black cedia?

Last edited by AirWind : 17th December 2007 at 20:38.
Old 17th December 2007, 20:32   #99
BANNED

Thats something nobody has mentioned. Is this the case (like Skoda)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by swathyd View Post
I think raja forgot to check the price of its parts when making the decision. It is exorbitant compared with other cars in its segment .
Old 17th December 2007, 22:01   #100
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloo View Post
Thats something nobody has mentioned. Is this the case (like Skoda)?
If you do a search in this forum, you will see lot of discussions on the cost of cedia spare parts. The trend is that the cost of spares comes down over a period of time as seen even in the case of Lancer.
Old 18th December 2007, 09:38   #101
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maibaa View Post
If you do a search in this forum, you will see lot of discussions on the cost of cedia spare parts. The trend is that the cost of spares comes down over a period of time as seen even in the case of Lancer.
You are right Maibaa and I would like to add this:
I knew that the parts are costlier compared to other segment cars and also I knew that most of the parts are coming from JAPAN for Cedia while for other cars those are made in India or Korea.

I would rather pay more for genuine spare parts (like I paid for a Genuine Japanese car), rather than settle for lesser priced parts with lesser quality and durability.)

The costs would sure come down over period of time, (though not in line with other Indian made parts..), I am ready to pay for it when I come to it.
Old 18th December 2007, 10:54   #102
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajaTaurus View Post
You are right Maibaa and I would like to add this:
I knew that the parts are costlier compared to other segment cars and also I knew that most of the parts are coming from JAPAN for Cedia while for other cars those are made in India or Korea.

I would rather pay more for genuine spare parts (like I paid for a Genuine Japanese car), rather than settle for lesser priced parts with lesser quality and durability.)

The costs would sure come down over period of time, (though not in line with other Indian made parts..), I am ready to pay for it when I come to it.
Yes RajaTaurus,
I am totally with what you say . I damaged my right mirror panel including the motor( some wretched 2-wheeler maniac did it). And the spare had to be imported as the guys didnt have stock. On enquiry they reassured that all spareparts of Cedia are imported from Japan or from Dubai.It cost me 6000 bucks.

I too would rather pay more for genuine spare parts (like I too paid for a genuine Japanese car), rather than settle for lesser priced parts with lesser quality and durability
Old 26th December 2007, 10:47   #103

Quote:
Hi

Black is good if you can keep it clean.
Problem is it looks dirty easily.
A/C works harder .
I had a black Fiat.It took a lot of cleaning to see it looking Great.
I dint have a driver and / or servant who could do it for me .
After 6 months I was fed up.
Old 26th January 2008, 23:19   #104
BHPian

After searching for about 6 months or so . I am closing down to chose Cedia. I tried all possible cars in same/similar segements and tested sx4, verna, NHC etc but I found Cedia much better VFM. I fell in love with the car after first test drive. Sx4 and verna is no where comparable with Cedia in engine performance and driving comfort. NHC lacks in ground clearance. Also only short drivers can fit comfortabely in NHC. Though overall NHC height is more than that of cedia, it ground clearance and height of roof is less as compared to Cedia ( designing this way looks very strange to me)

I am discussing with Lathangi, Bangalore on final deal. will be going for grey spirit cedia shortly. will post after buying it.

avimal
Old 28th January 2008, 09:21   #105
Senior - BHPian

Avimal,
You are one among thousands who fell in love with Cedia on first acquintance...!!!
No other Indian car has this "drivability" for sure... Enjoy yourself..
And Lathangi-Bangalore and ACT India-Chennai, among other city dealers are proving the MYTH (that HM Dealer's service is not good) totally Wrong. Truly professional and personalized service, as vouched by other Cedia owners (Cedizens) here on this forum...

GOOD LUCK...

Most Viewed