Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th November 2007, 01:00   #91
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail4ajo View Post
I dont think Hyundai uses EPS. It must be a motor driven one and there has to be a safety cutoff for sure.

"
Motor Driven means Electro-hydraulic systems?
Old 14th November 2007, 08:31   #92
BHPian

i10 has EPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail4ajo View Post
I dont think Hyundai uses EPS. It must be a motor driven one and there has to be a safety cutoff for sure.
Hyundai i10 definitely uses EPS. Infact, when you switch on the car, there also comes an indicator "EPS" written in the speedometer console alongwith other indicators like Battery,fuel etc.
Old 14th November 2007, 09:16   #93
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyundai.Lover View Post
BHPians in Noida, U.P. Please visit Nimbus Hyundai and take this babe (i10) on Express way to check the high speed stability and performance.
It is not at all safe with the stock tyres. Skids all over the place when braked hard. Tyre upgrade is a must.
Old 14th November 2007, 19:07   #94
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shobhit15 View Post
It is not at all safe with the stock tyres. Skids all over the place when braked hard. Tyre upgrade is a must.
Seems car needs better rubbers. Damn! i was not expecting this. Today i had seen i10 (Test Car) on express way. Wanted to stop the car and ask for a test ride then i thought they wont allow it unless they have my identity proof like license. The guy was running it at around 140 kmph. I was running my car parallel to it to check out the speed. my car was showing approx 140 kmph.
Old 14th November 2007, 20:56   #95
ndh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyundai.Lover View Post
. The guy was running it at around 140 kmph. I was running my car parallel to it to check out the speed. my car was showing approx 140 kmph.
And then.. what happened? Couldnt get you..
Old 15th November 2007, 09:09   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndh View Post
And then.. what happened? Couldnt get you..
I was just checking at speed that guy was running this baby. So, i was running my car parallel to it and i had seen my car was running at 140 kmph, if i'm running my car parallel to it and if my car was running at 140 kmph then i10 should be running at approx 140 kmph too.

Then nothing happened, I was enjoying the fresh look of it. I was in a rush so havnt got much to check it out.

hehe

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks