Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th April 2008, 16:41   #91
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pankaj_Ahlawat View Post
Dude!.. frst of all you wud get 195/65/ R14 stockon ABS, so there is no exchange here. I have an SX ABS which I bought this month only and it comes with the mentioned tyre profile (earlier the showroom guy wasnt aware , only when I insisted he checked), 2ndly I have put on HID by silicon 6000K , does a fair job of illumination + 1 yr warranty at Rs 8000, and chrome alloys. The tyres look much bigger now with the contrasting shine of alloys (ppl have pointed out) and each time I have delightedly told them that I havnt spent a penny on rubber. So change those pressed steel and retain the stock tyres.
3rd.. I bought ebony black . Silver or other colors make the car look less bigger ,and they lose the shine after an yr the car starts looking dull, whereas in black it looks imposing and trust me mine looks like a mini jaguar KX type cud show you the pic but moderator hasnt blessed me yet with the option .!!
my suggestion go for - Black or Deep pearl blue or REd if u dare! (I have an indica turbo in red and looks ferocious with those alloys)
Hey Dude,

Thanks for thei input. I need to check the tyre specifications again, as when i looked at the display car in the showroom, it had the 175 specification and only the limited edition which comes with a spoiler and 6 dvd changer had the 185/60 R14 tyre with alloy and on-road cost was 10lakhs and some chage.

I would love to go for the black anyday but the only problem if there is a scratch its visible compared to sliver or real earth. My pervious car which was a santro did have scratches but not that visible unless noticed.

Regards,
Sajan
Old 7th April 2008, 17:39   #92
BHPian

Verna Ltd edition!..wow why dont we have that in Delhi/NCR..I havent come across any such verna yet out here. Iam sure it must be the dealer arrangement and nothing as such vouched by hyundai. I even read in one of the posts regarding dealer offering electric sunroof?..kindly let me know if anyone got sunroof installed under such arrangement here?

Thanks
Old 8th April 2008, 00:05   #93
BHPian

Quote:
Verna Ltd edition!..wow why dont we have that in Delhi/NCR..I havent come across any such verna yet out here. Iam sure it must be the dealer arrangement and nothing as such vouched by hyundai. I even read in one of the posts regarding dealer offering electric sunroof?..kindly let me know if anyone got sunroof installed under such arrangement here?

Thanks
Hey Pankaj,

Its not a Dealer arrangement, there are models currently available, CRDi-SX SPL Edition and CRDi SX ABS SPL Edition. the 1st one priced at 10,14,331.00 and the ABS SPL edition priced at 10,39,659.00 both On-Road price Bangalore.

in these 2 models, one gets 6 DVD changer, Rear Spoiler, rear parking sensors, 185/60 R14 tubeless tries with alloys, rear glass sun screen, leather wrapped gear shift and steering and 4 speakers.

Regards,
Sajan
Old 8th April 2008, 11:39   #94
BHPian

I dont understand why market in the north is not mature enough to have any of such things going around.. you even hardly see ppl buying SX ABS. nevertheless, I feel ppl are more enthusiastic and willing in south when it comes to cars. NOrth is generally conservative sorts
Old 8th April 2008, 13:03   #95
rippergeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjvora_2000 View Post
hi there,

i want to ask you that fiat as a service in mumbai and hyundai in mumbai parts, maintaince etc. "how both will perfom" this is a 1 milion qust. according to me.

i think hyundai will be always better then fiat. (At-list in the current market)
I agree, matching Hyundai's after sales service is going to be unlikely for the Fiat. but, the grand punto is such a nice car. if he can afford to, he should wait, is all I'm saying.

Old 9th April 2008, 11:40   #96
BHPian

I doubt fiat wud be able to carry it on its shoulders, no matter Tata is with them. The aftersales, spares and residual value wud always be an issue. I would rather prefer an established indian brand rather than going for something which I wanna sell after say 4 years and there are no takers in the market.
Old 15th April 2008, 08:51   #97
Senior - BHPian

good website

I have seen this website personly and one of the very good feature in is site is that you can comapir any car with any car model.

"driveinside"

DriveInside.com - Buy new cars, view car prices, specs, features, photos for Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and other cities in India

Old 6th May 2008, 12:07   #98
BHPian

I am having a querry regarding Climate control.

Whenever I put the mode to `auto ac` in my verna , it takes the air from outside (not internal circulation) and in this process it takes in smoke etc as well from outside , when i press the internal circulation button the autoac goesoff and normal ac works. My querry is whether AUTOAC can work with internal circulation switched on .
Old 6th May 2008, 13:58   #99
rippergeo

Quote:

Whenever I put the mode to `auto ac` in my verna , it takes the air from outside (not internal circulation) and in this process it takes in smoke etc as well from outside , when i press the internal circulation button the autoac goesoff and normal ac works. My querry is whether AUTOAC can work with internal circulation switched on .
It will work with the recirculate on.
the recirculate button has to be pressed fequently. it turns itself to vent when the temperature inside the cabin reaches the user's preference.
I find it irritating that I have to keep pressing the recirculate button every now and then.

Old 6th May 2008, 14:23   #100
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

The same thing happened in my brother's car.
the problem is when the inside temp is 23 and select AC auto mode with Temp 25 then it automatically get air from outside to warm up the cabin.if you select AC auto mode with temp < the current temp then it remains in recirculation mode.try and lemme know
Old 9th May 2008, 15:00   #101
BHPian

Resaloe value of verna

Just for information , I would like to know how my car would depriciate in market value in the years to come:

Pls pour in your opinion about Verna SX ABS (9.08lacs on road) model`s general market value after:-

After 1st year /25000K : value?

After 2nd Year / 40- 50000K : ?

3rd Year / 70-75K: ?

4yr old /100000 Km :

It would be crucial in calculating total money depriciating each year and arriving at a critical `must sell`/`must keep` point of time.
Old 10th May 2008, 09:05   #102
Senior - BHPian

Help needed?

Quote:

I checked up in the Verna owners manual there is no such setting that we can change it on our own way!

well this is really bad setting because in Mumbai there is such a pollution. Outside the car that it is better that we keep it in side car air setting only.

Can any one help on this ?
Old 10th May 2008, 09:19   #103
Senior - BHPian

My new one

Well I bought Verna SX with Abs, Passion Red.

What I have done till now to the car in two days: -

1. Change the speaker from the company fitted to Pyoneer 460W and instaled the AMP of sony.
2. Glass films of golden colour. (RTO Approved)
3. Simple but loud Horn. (RTO Approved)
4. Floor Mats of Cream colour.
5. Headlights Bulb changed from current to 130 along with cutout of PMP.

Work pending: -

1. good seat covers. Red and Cream colour combination.

Any more changes pls. suggest.
Old 10th May 2008, 10:05   #104
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippergeo View Post
you cant just floor every diesel. but, the verna CRDI is definitely floorable.
Why cant every diesel be floored? why just verna its just another common rail engine?
Old 10th May 2008, 13:15   #105
BHPian

Get a touchscreen EXAD from JVC and exchange your 2 din stock HU, I got mine less 6000 adjusted in Rs 24000. Looks awesome and fits awesome
\

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks