Search this Thread
Old 12th June 2008, 22:07   #256
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbobo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
:( cant I get one now?
I think you have the option till your existing warranty expires, to pay extra and get it.
True; you can go for the extended warranty as long as the initial warranty is valid. Once the initial warranty has expired, no way for the extended one. So get it while you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bglsrini View Post
...It got completely delayed so my driver has to pick my BULL from TASS after the pulley was changed.
Srini, I hope you did a visual check to make sure those guys replaced all the nuts and bots properly. Not sure if this is the same component change, but Dadu had made a post where the TASS "forgot" to "screw" up properly!
Old 12th June 2008, 22:18   #257
BHPian

HI,
Yes,I read that thread of dadu and i explained my driver all about it to check.I also did my part of checking When I got my BUll in my hands.
Old 13th June 2008, 15:46   #258
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Warrior View Post
Why do you wish to shell out more money buddy!! it is better that you take the extended warranty when your car is new or else as the time passes by they will charge you an exhorbitant amount and since you have already paid for your extended warranty i would suggest go and bust the dealer.
My msg was for jk. Ive already paid for mine and just need tp get the dealer to give me a cover note/booklet saying so.
Old 15th June 2008, 15:22   #259
BHPian

Drive to Thirunallar saniswaran temple

Me and my friends wanted to go to Thirunnallar saniswaran temple in Tamilnadu.

We started on 13th friday at 6:45 p.m and reached home on 15th early morning 2:00a.m.

car - My BULL - Tata Safari 2.2 VTT lx

ODA reading - opening - 18121
closing - 19020

Total KMS - 899 km

Fuel - Speed diesel / extra mile

FE - 12kmpl

Trip -HSR layout - Hosur - krishnagiri - Thiruvannamalai -
Dindivanam - Pondicherry - cuadalore - chidambaram -
Karaikal - THIRUNALLAR - cuadalore - Thirukovilore -
Thiruvannamalai - krishnagiri - hosur -HSRlayout(Bangalore)

Maximum speed - 120kmpl

We started at 6:30 p.m on 13th firday and reached thiruvannamalai at 9:40p.m.The temple was closed,The road from krishnagiri to thiruvannamalai was bad.But,my bull ruled it. Then we proceeded to Pondicherry and reached at 11:20p.m. Met my friend who was keeping food ready for us.We stayed at World Guest House a small hotel.Then after some chatt,we went to bed.

On 14th got up at 7:30 a.m and we were out by 8:45a.m then finished our breakfast and started to Thirunallar at 9:30 a.m. It was around 160km and the roads were bad and some strech is single road.Tough to drive,but enjoyed it. There was DMK meeting at cuadalore and we made it before TN CM started from pondicherry to attend the function. We finally landed at Karikal at 11:50 and at Thirunallar at 12noon. We took bath in the tank and went into the temple and since,it was already organised by my pondicherry friends,We had a great dharshan. Then we had Lunch at karaikal and started at 3:30 P.m(Karaikal Halwa and jamoon is famous - we got half kg each for us).Then we reached caudalore and due to the DMK function,we changed our route and we reached Thiruvannamalai at 8:00p.m.There to, we had a great dharshan and had our dinner there itself.Then we started towards Bangalore with a tea break in between and reached home at 2:00a.m

It was a wonderful driving experience and I enjoyed MY BULL.
Old 15th June 2008, 16:54   #260
Senior - BHPian

hey srini, you have some pics? pls do post if you can.
Old 15th June 2008, 16:59   #261
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
My trip or My safari?
I did not take any pictures in this trip.But safari I do have and shall post it today.
Old 15th June 2008, 17:06   #262
BHPian

changing the Thread title......

Mods,
can the thread title can be changed? If yes please change it to the following,It will be of great help.Thank you in advance

I want to continue my thread in regard to my safari in all aspects.

MY BULL - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked,Bought,experiencing and Reclaiming my Life..........
Old 4th July 2008, 13:53   #263
BHPian

BULL to chennai

OOps......
My wife took MY BULL to chennai with my driver.Since i had some work,I have to stay back.I missed my BULL.

She started on 27th and reached back on 29th june.The full journey in highway and in city the FE was 12.5kmpl with Turbo jet.

.......Shell is so costly?
The cost of TURBO JET in hosur is Rs.44.50 per lit, while the Shell diesel costs RS.62.95 per lit in Bangalore.A difference of about Rs.18.45 per lit.
Old 4th July 2008, 14:51   #264
BHPian

I wonder why diesel (normal and branded) costs so much down south! In here, we can get normal diesel for under 34 rupees per litre and premium is available at just under 36 rupees per litre. Also, there is no shortage for any fuel. Get as much as you like. Fill up a whole 500 litre sintex tank if you desire
Old 4th July 2008, 15:01   #265
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bglsrini View Post
.......Shell is so costly?
The cost of TURBO JET in hosur is Rs.44.50 per lit, while the Shell diesel costs RS.62.95 per lit in Bangalore.A difference of about Rs.18.45 per lit.
sorry........the cost of TURBO JET is Rs.40.10 per lit and not Rs.44.50 sorry for the wrong information.So,the difference of shell and turbo jet is Rs.22.85.
Old 4th July 2008, 15:03   #266
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumitB View Post
I wonder why diesel (normal and branded) costs so much down south! In here, we can get normal diesel for under 34 rupees per litre and premium is available at just under 36 rupees per litre.
He's talking Bangalore prices. Fuel is ridiculously expensive in Karnataka. Cross the border and you're back into the 30s.
Old 4th July 2008, 15:16   #267
Senior - BHPian

And this is not only with fuel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
He's talking Bangalore prices. Fuel is ridiculously expensive in Karnataka. Cross the border and you're back into the 30s.
Old 6th July 2008, 20:05   #268
BHPian

We had a beautiful sunday today and i have posted my travelogue in the below link

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...ttraction.html
Old 6th July 2008, 21:00   #269
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
Hi raj,
My safari's picture's were posted in the below thread in 2 posts.Hope you would have seen them.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/suvs-m...re-please.html
Old 7th July 2008, 11:58   #270
BHPian

Hi,
Iam basically from madurai belt and Kodaikanal used to be one of our favourite spots for a days trip.Now, that iam in bangalore from 1999,I miss those trips to koadi.

Yes,I have planned to reclaim my life this weekend " Trip to Kodaikanal"

Since,i wanted the right direction from people who have done it from bangalore through road.....iam posting it here.

Can some one suggest me which thread covers the Bangalore-Kodaikanal travalogue/route queries????

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks