Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th September 2008, 10:09   #316
Senior - BHPian

Its an H7, just look through the glass and you'll see the rating details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbey4u View Post
Can anyone update with the Fog lamp bulb spec used for tata safari. One of mine is blown and I have to change that. I guess I am not getting enough time to go to service station. So thinking of buying it aftermarket and fixing it myself
Old 8th October 2008, 17:43   #317
BHPian

crossing 30000km in 9 months.......

Hi,
iam really happy with my BULL.I have just crossed 30000kms.My Bull has never let me down.Its really a pleasure owning the BUll.....

I had some short trips ..........

1.Trip to chamundi hills.
We on a weekday felt like driving to chamundi hills and it was a nice experience.left by 12noon and back by 9 p.m at bangalore.On the way we had a short break at srirangapatna.We spent few hours in the Inspection Bunglow.It was a massive building situated on the river banks next to hotel myura(RIVER VIEW)........Some pictures.........

Myura hotel & front view of I.B:
My Bull - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked, Bought and Now Reclaiming my life!-image008.jpg
My Bull - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked, Bought and Now Reclaiming my life!-image009.jpg
massive rose wood stairs:
My Bull - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked, Bought and Now Reclaiming my life!-image020.jpg

back view:
My Bull - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked, Bought and Now Reclaiming my life!-image001.jpg
My Bull - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked, Bought and Now Reclaiming my life!-image006.jpg

the river bank and the river:
My Bull - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked, Bought and Now Reclaiming my life!-image000.jpg
My Bull - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked, Bought and Now Reclaiming my life!-image007.jpg
My Bull - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked, Bought and Now Reclaiming my life!-image004.jpg
My Bull - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked, Bought and Now Reclaiming my life!-image005.jpg
My Bull - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked, Bought and Now Reclaiming my life!-image003.jpg

2.Trip to Kurudumalai(13-09-2008) Ganesha temple:

This temple is 10kms from Mulbagal. Its 100kms from bangalore and on old madras road through kolar. This temple is very famouse and the Ganesha is really big in height and its made from salikram stone. Its very crowded on sundays and people from far and near come here for dharshan and almost all politicians have visited this temple and flourished.We started by 11a:m and reached Mulbagal.We visited the Hanuman temple there and then proceeded to kurudumalai. Had a good dharshan and on way back had late lunch at Woodys,KOLAR.
Some pictures:
My Bull - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked, Bought and Now Reclaiming my life!-image112.jpg
My Bull - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked, Bought and Now Reclaiming my life!-image113.jpg
My Bull - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked, Bought and Now Reclaiming my life!-image114.jpg
My Bull - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked, Bought and Now Reclaiming my life!-image115.jpg
My Bull - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked, Bought and Now Reclaiming my life!-image116.jpg
My Bull - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked, Bought and Now Reclaiming my life!-image117.jpg
My Bull - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked, Bought and Now Reclaiming my life!-image118.jpg

3.Trip to chennai:
We also had a family trip to chennai on a weekend to visit my in-laws.

F.E of my BULL is 11.5kmpl on and average.

And iam enjoying my bull.......
Old 8th October 2008, 18:42   #318
BHPian

We are waiting for our little girl for my wife.......ZEN - Estilo VXI.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ght-black.html
Old 8th October 2008, 20:41   #319
BHPian

Hi Guys.
Got my LX Safari 2.2 VTT on Saturday.
Quite a hunk after Indica that I have been driving for the past 4 years.
Have yet to work on the machine- upgrade lights (pathetic ones on board), a better horn, fit a clock (imagine they'v done away with one), seat covers ect.
Hope to give a full instalation details soon (with some photos of course).
Old 8th October 2008, 21:45   #320
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravi Kashyap View Post
Hi Guys.
Got my LX Safari 2.2 VTT on Saturday.
Quite a hunk after Indica that I have been driving for the past 4 years.
Have yet to work on the machine- upgrade lights (pathetic ones on board), a better horn, fit a clock (imagine they'v done away with one), seat covers ect.
Hope to give a full instalation details soon (with some photos of course).
welcome to the safari club ravi.
Drive safe and enjoy your safari. Do post your pictures here.....
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/suvs-m...re-please.html
Old 17th November 2008, 23:32   #321
BHPian

Good......I am safe, Bad.......My Bull is Down.....

All about the accident happened today........My BUll is towed away to service centre and iam off somewere for 2 days.I will not be able to be with my BULL

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ml#post1056810
Old 23rd March 2009, 09:38   #322
adc
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bglsrini View Post
All about the accident happened today........My BUll is towed away to service centre and iam off somewere for 2 days.I will not be able to be with my BULL

While doing some another search, again came up on this thread - well, again, what happened after that and you have had ample time now - see that your activity on forum was as recent as of yesterday.
Old 23rd March 2009, 13:11   #323
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bglsrini View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc View Post
While doing some another search, again came up on this thread - well, again, what happened after that and you have had ample time now - see that your activity on forum was as recent as of yesterday.

Srini,

Yes dude, what happened,

You've kept us in suspense.

How's your Safari doing now.
Old 29th April 2009, 21:46   #324
BHPian

Hi all iam fine,But some business commitments and family issues made me shake.Slowly getting back.Yes my safari is fine and have crosed 50000kms and tata ppl didnot help me and i did not have time to fight.so,have to go for insurance and the total expense was 12000 and got insurance for 7000.Will be active soon.
Old 27th November 2009, 16:27   #325
BHPian

srini,

You are not active from long time. I have immensely enjoyed reading your safari articles. Very sad to hear about the thing with your vehicle but as per the last update you have supposed to be back and I still do not see any posts from you after April.

I must say that you have one of the best looking safari around. Hope to see you soon.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks