Team-BHP - My Bull - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked, Bought and Now Reclaiming my life!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   My Bull - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked, Bought and Now Reclaiming my life! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/32640-my-bull-tata-safari-dicor-2-2-vtt-lx-booked-bought-now-reclaiming-my-life-6.html)

Hi bglsrini, have you gone for 6.5J alloys or 7J alloys?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkdelhi (Post 777094)
Congrats on your final work! The wheels look awesome!

thank you very much KKdelhi

Congrats on your fitments to the bull. It really looks awesome. May I know which shop you got all the fitments done in Koramangala?

@ Bglsrini - Your Bull Rocks!lol:

Bglsrini

congrats on all the stuff specially the nudge Guard,Seat covers etc.
and the alloys look gr8

overall look is a killer.

Ride safe and Enjoy

Quote:

Originally Posted by DDDHRUV (Post 777097)
Hi bglsrini, have you gone for 6.5J alloys or 7J alloys?

Hi dddhruv, Its a 7j alloy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by suncity (Post 777143)
Congrats on your fitments to the bull. It really looks awesome. May I know which shop you got all the fitments done in Koramangala?

Hi suncity,
All the stuffs except alloys was given by Mr.Kumar Of AutoPlanet,behind BDA complex,koramangala.Only,the fitting of the nudgeguard/Hella lights is done at ranjit auto garriage only the momo pedals i got it from Ranjith.Mr.Ranjith is bit costly and takes minimum 2days but does a gr8 job and we dont have to look back.The alloys was given by My.John of sproket,koramangala.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 777091)
Nice choice pal.

The art leather work looks neat.

The alloys were HR and the tyres OE?

Thanx Jkdas.The alloys were S-M(speed modification) taiwan make and the tyres are OE only.

This Nudge Guard is good and those Hella Lights also complement.

Is it Carryboy or some other brand and whats the cost dear ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by simply_sunny001 (Post 777775)
This Nudge Guard is good and those Hella Lights also complement.

Is it Carryboy or some other brand and whats the cost dear ?

HI simply_sunny001,
The brand of the nudgeguard is HIGHLANDER and it costed me Rs.8000/-.The best part is the fixing,we should fix it professionally by fixing angles and do it properly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bglsrini (Post 777804)
HI simply_sunny001,
The brand of the nudgeguard is HIGHLANDER and it costed me Rs.8000/-.The best part is the fixing,we should fix it professionally by fixing angles and do it properly.

Thanks

what about the Hella lights,details(model/wattage/cost) please.

as i sometimes feel the need of more lights specially when cruising on high speeds

and how they are connected i.e. direct to battery or some other way

Quote:

Originally Posted by simply_sunny001 (Post 777882)
Thanks

what about the Hella lights,details(model/wattage/cost) please.

as i sometimes feel the need of more lights specially when cruising on high speeds

and how they are connected i.e. direct to battery or some other way

Hi,
Its HELLA RALLYE 4000 and I paid Rs.7000/- I havnt checked out how its fixed,But it was done at Ranjit Auto garage by Mr.Ranjit who is a rallyst and he is gr8 in these jobs.

the beast looks really nicely decked up. Money very well spent.
One thing i wanted to know that if yours is an EX why does it have grey interiors or is it a LX

Quote:

Originally Posted by harjeev (Post 778689)
the beast looks really nicely decked up. Money very well spent.
One thing i wanted to know that if yours is an EX why does it have grey interiors or is it a LX

Hi Harjeev,
Thank you very much,My Bull is a LX model.

Your Bull looks very tough! Like the alloys and bullbar a lot, adds lots of allure to an already handsome beast. Can you let me know from which accessory store did you get the sunvisor fitted.