Team-BHP - My Bull - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked, Bought and Now Reclaiming my life!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   My Bull - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked, Bought and Now Reclaiming my life! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/32640-my-bull-tata-safari-dicor-2-2-vtt-lx-booked-bought-now-reclaiming-my-life-7.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by gt_bhp (Post 779144)
Your Bull looks very tough! Like the alloys and bullbar a lot, adds lots of allure to an already handsome beast. Can you let me know from which accessory store did you get the sunvisor fitted.

Hi gt_bhp,
Thankyou verymuch and I got the sunvisor through Mr.Kumar of Auto Planet,Koramangala.(behind BDA complex)

Hi,everybody,iam fixing the hood deflector today......waiting to take pictures and put it here.With this My bull is complete for me inside outside fully loaded to my liking

Srini,

Was just going to make a post requesting you to post a photo of the guy with the hood deflectors but you beat me to it!

Great!

So all set for Ooty, I guess. :-)

Hi Happy wheels
Yes getting ready and will post my photo with hood shortly

Srini Congrats on the Bull :). It looks fantastic.

Hii everyone this is my post,this place is just awesome to say the least.its a pleasure being a part of this wonderful place.

Srini would like to ask you one thing,AFAIK Lx model dont have Roof Mounted Rear A/C ?So how is the cooling in the rear seat?asking as even i am planning to buy either safari,cedia or verna.Thanks :)

AGM, There are floor mounted a/c vents in lx between the front seats. Its enough to cool the rear seat occupants. Roof mounted a/c will help in quickly cooling the safari but may not be required.

Hi Agm,
thanx,Roof mounted A/C is not needed.But,If u want then u can fix it with TATA itself for and extra cost of RS.16000+.My Bro-in-law did it in his DICOR 3L

Here is My Bull with the HOOD deflector fixed.The pictures havnot come well since its night.Bur shall take in daylight and upload it.My Bull Looks awesome.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bglsrini (Post 782759)
.The pictures havnot come well since its night.Bur shall take in daylight and upload it.My Bull Looks awesome.:)

Please dont mind taking a pic of front view also as that would do justice to it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bglsrini (Post 782759)
Hi Agm,
thanx,Roof mounted A/C is not needed.But,If u want then u can fix it with TATA itself for and extra cost of RS.16000+.My Bro-in-law did it in his DICOR 3L

Here is My Bull with the HOOD deflector fixed.The pictures havnot come well since its night.Bur shall take in daylight and upload it.My Bull Looks awesome.:)

Hi Srini, As you said your BULL look awesome and i am following this thread from beginning and it is very clear that you love your bull very much.Expecting some nice pictures of the hood reflector from the front side.Congrats Srini.I liked all the fittings you made in your bull.Enjoy your bull.All the best.clap:

Cheers

HI Simply sunny001 and stable rocks,
Thanx,I will post nice pictures of my bull,iam driving to ooty tomorrow and shall take pictures there and post it here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bglsrini (Post 782783)
HI Simply sunny001 and stable rocks,
Thanx,I will post nice pictures of my bull,iam driving to ooty tomorrow and shall take pictures there and post it here.

that would make perfect sense

one of the best Tata Safari i have seen and the backdrop of some wonderful scenery of Ooty.

click lot of pics buddy and dont miss a single angle

Bglsrini:

How much did you pay for the hood-reflector ??

HI Kingshukt,

I Paid Rs.3500/- for the Hood deflector.Its Carry boy make.

Thanks.

Is it available in all colours or did you get in painted ?

I was not able to locate this (Carry boy make) in Pune. can anyone help me on this?

I am thinking of enquiring at the dealership since TM site informs that Hood-reflector is available as a OEM accessory

BTW how did they fix it. It is glued on to the bonnet?

Hey,
I dont know about the colours but it should be available,Its Polycorbonate one and it has clamps to fix.No disturbance/damage to the bonnet.

The person told me carry boy is OEM supplier for TATA.