Team-BHP - My Bull - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked, Bought and Now Reclaiming my life!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   My Bull - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked, Bought and Now Reclaiming my life! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/32640-my-bull-tata-safari-dicor-2-2-vtt-lx-booked-bought-now-reclaiming-my-life-9.html)

Now, what is this to called as, Srini!

You go all the way to Ooty, on a solo drive, that too after a very long time and....... you take photos of your ride and post them on T-BHP! clap:

Now, thats what I call 'addiction'. cheers:

Have a safe drive back home, mate!

Quote:

Originally Posted by HappyWheels (Post 785742)
Now, what is this to called as, Srini!

You go all the way to Ooty, on a solo drive, that too after a very long time and....... you take photos of your ride and post them on T-BHP! clap:

Now, thats what I call 'addiction'. cheers:

Have a safe drive back home, mate!

thankyou verymuch happywheels.

Congrats on buying the beast with 'below average' reliability (according to Team BHP) srini. If yours is reliable enough in the long run, be sure to tell everyone here.

Lol @ Steeroid : ` below average reliability`

Congrats on ur bull Srini..this was my first consideration ` Safari in Black` with mods before I settled and spent 9.5 lakhs for my Black verna this month with mods.

How much does it drink? pls share

As pointed out by steeroid , do update on ageing experience of this ship. The post 2 yr ownership reports by ppl somehow kept me off this Noah`s ark otherwise there is no question of ride quality, sheer presence and masculine character of this thing!

Looks unmatchable for an SUV at this price tag though

Cheers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeroid (Post 786276)
Congrats on buying the beast with 'below average' reliability (according to Team BHP) srini. If yours is reliable enough in the long run, be sure to tell everyone here.

Thanx and i will do that Mr.Steeroid

Quote:

Originally Posted by bglsrini (Post 786790)
Thanx and i will do that Mr.Steeroid

How much did the Bull bar cost you? Do you have a protective bar at the rear too?
How do you operate the fuel flap?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pankaj_Ahlawat (Post 786660)
Lol @ Steeroid : ` below average reliability`

Congrats on ur bull Srini..this was my first consideration ` Safari in Black` with mods before I settled and spent 9.5 lakhs for my Black verna this month with mods.

How much does it drink? pls share

As pointed out by steeroid , do update on ageing experience of this ship. The post 2 yr ownership reports by ppl somehow kept me off this Noah`s ark otherwise there is no question of ride quality, sheer presence and masculine character of this thing!

Looks unmatchable for an SUV at this price tag though

Cheers!

Hi Pankaj,
It gives me 10.5kmpl.
Lets see,Its a new engine and we have to wait and watch.But as of now its really doing great.

HI KKdelhi,
i have given the cost of BULLguard in the same thread.No protective bar in the rear.There is a lever below the drivers seat for opening the fuel flap.

I am Back in Bangalore today.

It was one of the greatest trip. ME and MY BULL. Here are more pictures of my BULL.

Welcome back, Srini.

Few questions:

- How was the Bull's handling on the slopes? (Did you take the 36 hair-pin road?)

- Did you find any advantage on fitting the deflector?

- Since it was solo driven (I assume), how was the driving comfort? Any body rolling?

Looking forward to your travelogue on this one (some nice spots there).

Lastly, got to say this - Neighbor's envy, Owners pride!

nice pics srini...must have had loads of fun!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by HappyWheels (Post 786966)
Welcome back, Srini.

Few questions:

- How was the Bull's handling on the slopes? (Did you take the 36 hair-pin road?)

- Did you find any advantage on fitting the deflector?

- Since it was solo driven (I assume), how was the driving comfort? Any body rolling?

Looking forward to your travelogue on this one (some nice spots there).

Lastly, got to say this - Neighbor's envy, Owners pride!

Yes,I took the 36 hair-pin road.......it was great drive and The Bull was fully under my control.

deflector - nothing specific,I havnt specifically noticed it.But My windscreen was comparitively less dirty.

Body rolling was comparitively less than DICOR 3L(tried my brothers one).driving comfort was great,totally I have done 835 kilometre and I did not feel any stress/tiredness.I am fully charged.

As u said its Neighbor's envy,Owners pride is true.Also,all the people on the road gave way immediately on seeing the Bull clap:.Except for some people on the road who envy and try to put down the bull.I let them do that and they finally end up giving way too.

Yes,I will update my travelogue shortly.

yes I enjoyed a lot m3_07.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bglsrini (Post 787589)
...yes I enjoyed a lot m3_07.

What do I have a feeling that this is the best 'under statement' made? :D

You exitement conveyed thru the posts and your eagerness to share your rides photos convey a lot about the fun and exiting time that you had.

:thumbs up ( * n )

hey dude what is that black thing on your bonnet ...is it some kind of cover ???
what is the cost of it?? is that thing available for scorpio??

Quote:

Originally Posted by zenopio (Post 788433)
hey dude what is that black thing on your bonnet ...is it some kind of cover ???

The whole thing has been discussed on this very thread!!.. In fact this very page begins with a post on this very subject .. Do read up!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by zenopio (Post 788433)

Hi its a hood deflector and is available for scorpio too

hey bgl, now that the deflector is up and running, i again urge you to have a look at your beauty with the chrome mirrors, no do not fix them as yet, just let someone hold them for you at the shop if you visit someday and you take a few steps ahead and turn back and have a dekko.. that's all i want to give you, a glimpse, then you decide when you put them on.. hehe

no man, just kidding, always nice to see a done up safari, mine is plain empty right now, no plans as yet, the re-tint job is the first priority as of now, have been lazy, busy, pocket lightzy whatever :-) can say i am yet to come off the high of the vehicle itself as such, haven't been really thinking of beautification still.

would have to admit, seeing any good post here does mark the day, feel rejuvenated at the end of the day, the spirits do rise high.. :-)