Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th February 2008, 14:11   #16
Team-BHP Support

nice report @Miilionswords and good to see that you are enjoying your car. one thing I would like to mention is that Estillo is a very good car but comparing the comfort with a Baleno was a bit overboard
Old 8th February 2008, 14:26   #17
Senior - BHPian

Good review. All these days I was reading about the Estilo's -ve report/posts in this forum. Time to change my perception about the car. But my personal feeling is, the car looks like a Jerry though looks are only subjective.
Old 5th March 2008, 12:21   #18
BHPian

Estilo Performance

Estilo is one of the best in it's varients.

Advantages I found are....

1. Easy to park.
2. Good road grip and riding compfort.
3. Very responsive engine.
4. Good mileage.
5. Rich interiors.
6. Good at city and long drives.
7. Above all - you get value for money.

Keep driving and smiling,
SNB
Old 20th August 2008, 22:03   #19
BHPian

Talking about 'instability' beyond 100Kmph+ speeds in an Estilo is a lot of Bull.
Last weekend,me and my wife sitting beside me went to Bolpur,Shantiniketan and was back by 8pm in Kolkata and the speeds I drove at quite a few stretches on NH6 was above 160Kmph ! Dont worry,I have taken pictures to show.It is a rock steady car,trust me.
I had a M800 beforehand,and at speed above 100,it used to vibrate and beyond 120,the engine used to sound like it would explode! I drove the Estilo and went on accelerating at 5th,and boy was it smooth.It was as if I was a hot knife going through butter,thanks to a wonderful monocoque body design.My car is yet to be 'performance enhanced',but still driving my Estilo at excess of 160 was so very smooth.The engine sound was like the car could go more! I had although made a change from the original earlier,in terms of replacing my MRF ZVTS 145/70 R13 to Michelin XM1 155/65 R13 at dot 3000Kms.That was all.
Pictures will come up soon.
I really hadn't even dreamt of achieving 160+ on my Estilo

P.S- The only side-effect are that although 4 days have passed,but my parents,my sis,wife,and all friends have called me immature and crazy!!
Old 21st August 2008, 11:00   #20
BHPian

^ How old was that car? How many kms on the odo?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks