Team-BHP - Bolero glx to SAFARI 2.2 ex - FINALLY UPGRADED !!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Bolero glx to SAFARI 2.2 ex - FINALLY UPGRADED !! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/37946-bolero-glx-safari-2-2-ex-finally-upgraded-2.html)

Here are more pics -

Great looking and detailed photos. I don't know why but your photos are more detailed than I saw anywhere else. Maybe I am inclined towards the Pearl White that is why. My heart is burning and will vanish soon if it continues :D

Congratulations Chaxy. Its great.

One question for Safari owners though.

In the attached photos, why are there two holes in the dashboard?

The two holes that you see are the A/C ducts that port the AC vent on the doors.

Another question, not necessarily specific to the Safari. I have noticed that the wipers have a broad plate on them. This can also be added to wipers which come with them. Does it have any function?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SumitB (Post 785502)
Another question, not necessarily specific to the Safari. I have noticed that the wipers have a broad plate on them. This can also be added to wipers which come with them. Does it have any function?

:) i too had this doubt. Someone told me that its a bug deflector. I am not sure if thats true.

Anyone has better answers for that??

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaxy (Post 785507)
:) i too had this doubt. Someone told me that its a bug deflector. I am not sure if thats true.

Anyone has better answers for that??

guess that's just for lifting the wipers when u wanna clean the windshield. atleast thats what we use it for on the cars which have them..

Chaxy, Congrats ! And nice, clear pics too ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by aadix (Post 785102)
congrats anna! btw u back in hyd?

Hey Aadix, i was always in Hyd !! Keep travelling in and out tho..

And good to see so many 2.2's in hyd.

Welcome to the Club :)

hi chaxy,
The pictures are gr8.Your 2.2 looks awesome.Enjoy man

congratulations naveen.

very well composed pictorial.clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaxy (Post 785450)
so my humble advise to all potential buyers is to consider driving a friends 2.2.

wokay, we will be driving your 2.2 instead of the demo car:p
Quote:

Also the dealer has promised me 9k worth of accessories. I will be fitting a BULL bar for sure.
Isnt the BULL BAR is a compromise on the safety issue??? (1)

(1) read it somewhere around here.

raj.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkr2k2 (Post 785695)
congratulations naveen.

wokay, we will be driving your 2.2 instead of the demo car:p

Sure Buddy, Anytime !!! :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkr2k2 (Post 785695)
c
Isnt the BULL BAR is a compromise on the safety issue??? (1)

(1) read it somewhere around here.

raj.

Its not pedestrian friendly.

chaxy man - welcome welcome!!

and so many congratulations to come your way too!!!

man it ain't a monsoon of safaris here, it's a full blown god awful deluge!!!! lol:

congrats dude - keep her well and stay safe.

I had the bullbar on my Bolero also and found it very useful to keep all the Autorickshaws/taxis away from the vehicle. It ensures your right of way :)
autos and call center taxis are such a pain in Hyderabad. I agree that it may be harmful to pedestrians.