Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th April 2008, 22:24   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippergeo View Post
Finally! just kidding man! 9 lakhs is a huge amount. so far my verna has been completely worth it. tortured all over south india's roads, and not a squeak or rattle. still takes off like a rocket when you tap the accelerator.

what colour?

Peter should start bundling the suspension package with the tuning box. that will get it some sales.

who knows there are probably quite a few peted vernas already(other than hellstar), but they're keeping quiet about it.
Hey rippergeo,

I know buddy atlast you must be tried seeing my replies to all threads and no news about me buying one.. I'am looking at the Real Earth color as I had an sliver color santor and black, love that color but even a small scratch is visible on it.

Regards,
Sajan
Old 15th April 2008, 22:26   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mission_Safari View Post
Nice review sajan. real earth looks good on verna.

OT: Wondering why mods haven't edited your post for excessive smiley usage. it is limited to 2 per post.
Hey buddy,

Thanks for the update. need to keep a tab on that before the mods step in.

I know, Real Earth looks cool on the Verna.

Regards,
Sajan
Old 15th April 2008, 22:28   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatienceWins View Post
Congrats!!
Nice review, great choice. Whats the colour of the car?
Hey PatienceWins,

Nice to hear from you again. Hope you son gets used to the Getz fast and you can post some real good post on your tavelling.

Thanks, I'am looking at the Real Earth color as I had an sliver color santor and black, love that color but even a small scratch is visible on it.

Regards,
Sajan
Old 15th April 2008, 23:12   #19
Senior - BHPian

Hello Sajan,

Nice review on your experience with various sales people. It is always good that you have done your homework before approaching these sales people. They are always under the impression that they know everything and can bluff their way through a sale.

Would have loved to be there to watch their faces when you check-mated them!

And apart from the extra smiley's there are few typo's in your post which were really funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajands View Post
...Was totally gental with the car and after 5 mins of test drive fell in love with the car...

Hope you get that 55k discount and you get your vehicle soon! (You can use the 'savings' to Pete your ride! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadu View Post
...Next meet and we all will go in your Verna
Absolutely - no other way to it!

And the color, Real Earth, first time I am coming across this name. Guess it might be some where near brown (soil color), isn't it?

All the best, mate, on getting your ride at the earliest.
Old 16th April 2008, 00:01   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyWheels View Post
Hello Sajan,

Nice review on your experience with various sales people. It is always good that you have done your homework before approaching these sales people. They are always under the impression that they know everything and can bluff their way through a sale.

Would have loved to be there to watch their faces when you check-mated them!

And apart from the extra smiley's there are few typo's in your post which were really funny!

Hope you get that 55k discount and you get your vehicle soon! (You can use the 'savings' to Pete your ride! )

Absolutely - no other way to it!

And the color, Real Earth, first time I am coming across this name. Guess it might be some where near brown (soil color), isn't it?

All the best, mate, on getting your ride at the earliest.
Hey HappyWheels,

Thanks a ton. I guess i got carried away with the typo's and extra smiley's.
yup, Real Earth color is some what similar to soil or you can say sand beige color.

Will keep you all updated on the same.

Regards,
Sajan
Old 16th April 2008, 09:19   #21
BHPian

Hi,

Can anyone please suggest me a good place in order to trade in my stock tire's for 195/60R14???? in Bangalore.

Thanks for all the advice and suggestions.

Regards,
Sajan
Old 16th April 2008, 11:30   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi,
Can anyone please suggest me a good place in order to trade in my stock tire's for 195/60R14???? in Bangalore.
You can visit Sai iyengars at CMH road.
Which brand are you looking at in 195/60-14?
Old 16th April 2008, 13:25   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by djay99 View Post
You can visit Sai iyengars at CMH road.
Which brand are you looking at in 195/60-14?
Hi djay99,

I'am looking at yokhama or bridgestone

Regards,
Sajan
Old 16th April 2008, 13:39   #24
BHPian

Hi All,

I called back Goutham from Hyundai to ask him if there was any response to mail mail that I had sent them and he told me that Hyundai Management did not show any interest to my query regarding handling, tyre upsize and rear adjustable headrests for the CRDi+ABS version. Well, I guess its offical then, Hyundai is not bothered towards customer feedback.

I have sent the same to Autocar so that they can publish my experience and let others know what's the real picture if Hyundai.

Regards,
Sajan.
Old 19th April 2008, 23:42   #25
BHPian

Hi All,

With Deep regret, i would like to inform you all that I would not be booking the Verna as there was a huge fight and i had to raise my voice in order to get my check back from Hyundai and the so called very popular Advaith Hyundai as they were cheating me big time.

After making a down payment of 4 lakhs they call me up and say that the cash discount already promised to me cannot be provided and loyalty and coprate bonus cannot be clubbed and hence they will only provide me a cash discount of 17,500 only and as promised will give me car accessories worth 5,000 which was sun-film and out-dated central locking system worth 4,350 and remaining amount to be forgotten by me which was not acceptable and I had to yell at them for all the goof-ups and without my permission had placed an order for the car saying that i had agreed for the terms and conditions. after long argument and yelling at the Sale's Manager and GM, I got my cheque back and told them that I will make a noise about this and make sure people know that Advaith Hyundai and Hyundai are cheating customers and left the showroom.

An appeal to Team-BHP, please help to make a noise about this as I don't want any one else to be a victim as i was, if any one can provide me Hyundai direct contact numbers [not customer service] any top level management so that i can tell them why i hate Hyundai.

Please stay away from Advaith Hyundai as they are cheating people big time.

Regards,
Sajan

Last edited by sajands : 19th April 2008 at 23:44.
Old 19th April 2008, 23:59   #26
rippergeo

Quote:
After making a down payment of 4 lakhs they call me up and say that the cash discount already promised to me cannot be provided and loyalty and coprate bonus cannot be clubbed and hence they will only provide me a cash discount of 17,500 only and as promised will give me car accessories worth 5,000 which was sun-film and out-dated central locking system worth 4,350 and remaining amount to be forgotten by me which was not acceptable and I had to yell at them for all the goof-ups and without my permission had placed an order for the car saying that i had agreed for the terms and conditions. after long argument and yelling at the Sale's Manager and GM, I got my cheque back and told them that I will make a noise about this and make sure people know that Advaith Hyundai and Hyundai are cheating customers and left the showroom.

An appeal to Team-BHP, please help to make a noise about this as I don't want any one else to be a victim as i was, if any one can provide me Hyundai direct contact numbers [not customer service] any top level management so that i can tell them why i hate Hyundai.

Regards,
Sajan
About them not being able to club the discounts....i'm not sure why!
I recieved a 10000Rs dicount for IMA registration and another 10,000 for loyalty(upgraded from accent CRDI)
also recieved reverse sensor, underbody coating, central locking and alarm(MGF hyundai cochin sept 2007)

does this mean you're not buying the verna? or that you're not buying the verna from advaith?

Old 20th April 2008, 09:53   #27
Senior - BHPian

Very unfortunate, Sajan!

Seems like the customers standing in any dealing seems to be getting more pathetic day by day!

And as RipperGo asked, does this mean 'no verna' or 'no verna from advaith'?
Old 20th April 2008, 10:28   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippergeo View Post
About them not being able to club the discounts....i'm not sure why!
I recieved a 10000Rs dicount for IMA registration and another 10,000 for loyalty(upgraded from accent CRDI)
also recieved reverse sensor, underbody coating, central locking and alarm(MGF hyundai cochin sept 2007)

does this mean you're not buying the verna? or that you're not buying the verna from advaith?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyWheels View Post
Very unfortunate, Sajan!

Seems like the customers standing in any dealing seems to be getting more pathetic day by day!

And as RipperGo asked, does this mean 'no verna' or 'no verna from advaith'?
Hi HappyWheels and RipperGo,

To be honest, i have lost total faith in advaith hyundai and hyundai itself. I guess i shall take time off for a few days and then decide where i stand and what other alternatives I have apart from Verna, If i don't find any other alternatives, then I shall try with Trident but never again will set foot or recommend advaith hyundai to anyone as day by day they the numbers were changing and all were favoring advaith hyundai and not me[customer] and finally they asked me to comprise on the same.

Regards,
Sajan
Old 21st April 2008, 14:17   #29
BHPian

I have not had a great experience with Trident either. About a year back, when I was keen on the Verna VGT, I had requested for a test drive vehicle to be brought to my home (as it was not available when I went to the showroom). Even after a month there was no response and I decided that it is better to avoid Hyundai if the customer experience is going to be like this. I still have not upgraded yet though I did another test drive recently of the Verna as my Dad is quite keen on it. The sales rep told me that there are no discounts and he can probably give me about 7000 worth of accessories. I am not sure as it is a bit more than what i had initially budgeted for. Will update if i decide to go for it :-)

regards
rajesh
Old 21st April 2008, 16:05   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi All,

With Deep regret, i would like to inform you all that I would not be booking the Verna as there was a huge fight and i had to raise my voice in order to get my check back from Hyundai and the so called very popular Advaith Hyundai as they were cheating me big time.

Regards,
Sajan
Oh... Sorry to hear this. I too in same situation. Just one more day left for me to decide if I go or drop Aveo from Sundram.

Anyway, i think we should get in writting what offers are being offered from them. Usually, it goes by word of mouth and nothing in written so we customer face this situation when it comes to offers and freebies. Infact these freebies are mostly charged to us. (mats, flaps are charged as standard equipements to a amount of 1200rs something)

One thing is sure, bcs of this kind of treatment from dealers, we almost lose the charm of getting tht particular car.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks