Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd May 2008, 10:46   #76
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaks View Post
And.. no replies nor calls so far from anyone
Couldn't wait any longer so called Mr.Rahul Jadav, and he, after giving a lame excuse for forgetting to call me back said that my car would be delivered in the first week of June. My God what a long gestation! Hope the the weeks go by fast
Old 23rd May 2008, 10:56   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Couldn't wait any longer so called Mr.Rahul Jadav, and he, after giving a lame excuse for forgetting to call me back said that my car would be delivered in the first week of June. My God what a long gestation! Hope the the weeks go by fast
Welcome to the world of FIAT .
Old 23rd May 2008, 19:02   #78
BHPian

Hey Zaks sorry for you buddy but to be frank I am pleased to hear Fiat is having hard time delivering the cars on time (sales going up !!). So can we conclude MJD has boosted Fiat sales up ? if yes, Imagine what will happen when Linea & GP gets launched. how will they manage it.
I guess Fiat still have the market for them provided they start delivering the cars on time.

Last edited by FERRO : 23rd May 2008 at 19:04.
Old 23rd May 2008, 21:04   #79
BHPian

Hi Zak,
After Booking my MJD Black form Concorde, this is the not the 1st time when they have gone back on their words Today I got a call from Concorde as yesterday I had told the loan person that I will not go ahead with the car as he wanted me to come down to Concorde and do the final paper works. The sales manager called up today saying the same words that the Car would be delivered in the first week of June, But Zak the car is still not even in transit and they are not SURE even now ,
God Help Both of Us !!!
Old 23rd May 2008, 21:29   #80
BHPian

Quite schocked to read such a long waitin period for palio MJD.

As i went yesterday for a test drive and asked the sales guy about the delievery of red Palio SDX.

the guy said 10 days sir.

after readin your posts seems that could be the old trick of sales guys.
OR Like A.s.s srvices tata are doing the same not living upto the standards.

Last edited by aah78 : 23rd May 2008 at 22:59. Reason: Multiple posts merged. Excessive dots removed. Kindly go through Announcements to familiarise yourself with the posting rules
Old 24th May 2008, 00:16   #81
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERRO View Post
So can we conclude MJD has boosted Fiat sales up ?
Unfortunately no!

The problem is not due to sales- as the total sale of Palio has been 450 in march and down to 400 in april. This is against a target of 500 diesels and 300 petrols. Considering sales were around 250- 300 mark before MJD lauch, the impact hasn't happened as hoped.

Has FIAT started producing engines here? Weren't the initial ones imported?
Old 24th May 2008, 07:30   #82
Senior - BHPian

KP bhai,

Issue is really that the multijet despite being a fantastic car, still suffers from the shoddy service backup. I think these Fiat dudes, need to roll out an automatic ordering solution for their dealers and give sufficient credit. Its not like they service too many palios anyways

They need to fire their top management for making this basic mistake - reading eclectix's experience on FP has made me think ten times before getting or recommending a palio!
Old 26th May 2008, 11:33   #83
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Has FIAT started producing engines here? Weren't the initial ones imported?
The MJD i got has an indian engine. Open the bonnet and it reads something like "Made under license ... " cant remember exactly.

Only the first 100 were imported from poland.
Old 26th May 2008, 15:06   #84
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy_2cool View Post
Hi Zak,
After Booking my MJD Black form Concorde, this is the not the 1st time when they have gone back on their words Today I got a call from Concorde as yesterday I had told the loan person that I will not go ahead with the car as he wanted me to come down to Concorde and do the final paper works. The sales manager called up today saying the same words that the Car would be delivered in the first week of June, But Zak the car is still not even in transit and they are not SURE even now ,
God Help Both of Us !!!
Jadav said that it would take a week for it to appear in transit ans then a week later to deliver which amounted to two weeks, hence 1st week of june. He replied in affirmative when I asked him if I can trust his information. So I'm thinking of waiting until the end of this week to find out if he is right. Do you have any other plans? You can call up Krishna Prashanth (num in your pm) to find out the details. Anyways the wait has doused my enthu of owning my first car. I also asked the bank to hold the loan because of the unending delay.
Do any of you know what's the OTR of Getz 1.5 crdi in Bangalore?
Old 26th May 2008, 16:11   #85
BHPian

Quote:
Zaks, dont know about the OTR but met another guy with a brand new Getz 1.5 on J.C. Road when i was getting my car done he said waiting period is 4 months. This was about 2 weeks ago.

Hey don't let the wait get you down every good car has a waiting period these days.
Old 26th May 2008, 16:45   #86
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Seems to be around 6.6L OTR.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...rdi-vgt-5.html
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ms-report.html
Old 27th May 2008, 13:57   #87
BHPian

OT: Trident guys promised to deliver Getz 1.5 in 2 weeks. I changed my mind later, coz of the extra 1lk bucks.

I booked my Palio D yesterday from Prerana. The expected waiting period is 4-6 weeks.

Last edited by TomRider : 27th May 2008 at 14:13.
Old 27th May 2008, 14:09   #88
Senior - BHPian

Delhi Vivek has red hot furnace MJD SDX available off the shelf on cash! As of yest!
Old 27th May 2008, 18:07   #89
BHPian

Hi Zak,

Thanks for the cell phone number, I don't think calling him will help now as the cars are coming in 1st week of June .More over I had a word with the manager of Concorde on Saturday the delay is because the cars are ready but not shipped.
I also have some bad news for you and for others who have book the car .
“The Price of the car is going to be increased up by 15-20k after seeing the action taken by Maurit on swift Ldi and others “.I am saying what has been told to me, we both can be lucky if this gets implemented after 2nd week of June.

Last edited by ajmat : 27th May 2008 at 19:40.
Old 28th May 2008, 12:57   #90
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy_2cool View Post
“The Price of the car is going to be increased up by 15-20k after seeing the action taken by Maurit on swift Ldi and others “.
Its bad. Mine will be coming only after 2nd week of June..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks