Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th June 2008, 14:43   #121
Senior - BHPian

Zaks, that is really irritating! Sheer unprofessionalism by that Concorde Salesman!

Do one thing, just barge into Concorde & speak to the Sales Manager, tell him the entire story & ask him to deliver the Car as soon as possible, otherwise threaten him you will escalate the same to Fiat.
Old 4th June 2008, 15:20   #122
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaks View Post
Hmm.. Don't know what to say. That guy from Concorde whom I had spoken to earlier said that it would not be possible to do it yesterday(his promised date) and would send the car for registration today and also that I can come and have a look if I wanted. I called up today and guess what, he has gone on leave for 3 days . So that means he has taken me for a ride. He didn't even inform me that he would be on leave when I called him yesterday. Now I think I had enough and have half a mind to just go and cancel the booking.
These junk heads are totally unprofessional in their ways.
If this is the interest they have in selling a car, wonder what they in store after selling the car! The wait is now nearing two months, right?

Between, any replies or calls from the FIAT management, whom you have mailed to?

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 4th June 2008 at 15:22.
Old 4th June 2008, 15:36   #123
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by finneyp View Post
Zaks, that is really irritating! Sheer unprofessionalism by that Concorde Salesman!

Do one thing, just barge into Concorde & speak to the Sales Manager, tell him the entire story & ask him to deliver the Car as soon as possible, otherwise threaten him you will escalate the same to Fiat.
@finneyp I booked on 6th April and I have reached this stage of talking about registration dates only after haggling with the concorde managers f and even one TATA-FIAT manager for southern region over the past month! So don't see any value in going through the same chain. I have spoken to Concorde, Fiat, TATA so far, is there anyone left?
Now if I cancel the booking, I wonder what happens to the loan. I have already given the bank DD to him.
Old 4th June 2008, 15:46   #124
Senior - BHPian

Zaks, I can understand your frustration!
Did you speak to the Sales Manager at Concorde? What is he saying?

I will try to get the contact details of the Fiat Sales Head & let you know.
Old 4th June 2008, 16:52   #125
BANNED

Spoke an executive there and after some tehkikaat he says the cars are still in transit and will arrive by tomorrow or day after. So the dealer lied earlier; @jazzy_cool is right in his info.
Old 4th June 2008, 17:38   #126
BHPian

Zaks,
I can understand your frustration. I would suggest to have a little bit more patience as the car is really worth it. You would forget all your woes once you start driving her.

As you have made the full payment and also the sales executive promised you of the delivery 2 days back, please fight for the old prices. You have all the right to demand it as Concorde would have enjoyed the interest on your full payment that was made some days back.

Keep following up every day and also speak to their BBU Head.

All the best.
Old 4th June 2008, 18:37   #127
BHPian

Wel Zak, call up Sandeep his will be more than happy to Help you
Tell him that Farhan gave me your number.He is the only guy who will tell you the correct things .Dont worry Car will be there by 7th .
His number is (9900700466)

Thanks
Farhan
Old 6th June 2008, 08:10   #128
BHPian

Audio Doubt.

Is there any restrictions on the audio model which can be fitted to 1.3 MJD ? Also, I am finding in the fiat website that the wiring for all speakers and antenna are done by fiat by default. However the audio sales person at concorde is telling me that there is no wiring by default in Palio MJD's and it has to be done separately. Which one is correct? How can I check whether there is wiring present or not ?
Old 6th June 2008, 20:30   #129
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prasidhi View Post
Is there any restrictions on the audio model which can be fitted to 1.3 MJD ? Also, I am finding in the fiat website that the wiring for all speakers and antenna are done by fiat by default. However the audio sales person at concorde is telling me that there is no wiring by default in Palio MJD's and it has to be done separately. Which one is correct? How can I check whether there is wiring present or not ?
AFAIK, the wiring is done by default by Fiat, and i have seen it on one of the threads on T-Bhp itself (venki's thread probably on Fiat MJD) where he has clicked the pics to show the wiring for the audio unit. And ofcourse, the company website says that the wiring is done by default.
Old 6th June 2008, 21:21   #130
BHPian

Great car buddy.. congrats
Old 7th June 2008, 17:47   #131
Senior - BHPian

The SDX comes with audio wiring. You could get yourself an adapter for the headunit of your choice and connect it without snipping wires. I got a sony to Fiat adapter which made it a stright fit. I only snipped the connectors off the speaker end and soldered it to the speakers. Even that can be avoided with a patient installer.
Old 8th June 2008, 18:11   #132
BHPian

Hi All,

After a long,long wait of more than a month and 12 days,I finally took the delivery of Palio 1.3 The Italian hatch back with a multijet heart today check my new Thread .

Thanks
Farhan
Old 8th June 2008, 23:33   #133
BHPian

@ zak any news,what happened about your car,heard that you called up sandeep
Old 18th June 2008, 12:29   #134
BHPian

Palio MJD owners - long term review pleaseeeeeeeee
Old 18th June 2008, 15:23   #135
Senior - BHPian

Long Term Review?

VikasB has done 5000 kms in his MJD. I have done 3800 kms so far. I think most of the others have done similar kilometreage or less. If that qualifies for a long-term review, I will write one.

I was waiting for 3rd service at 15000 kms to write my Long Term Ownership Report.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks