Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th May 2008, 15:10   #16

My car's front passenger door had a rattling sound when car moves over rough road. Today I took to Lathangi and they fixed the issue. I am a real happy Lathangi customer till now. If they close down the service centre, it will be a big disappointment. Sales manager there told me that it is not yet confirmed whether they are moving out of HM. He is saying there is still a chance for them to continue Mitsubishi service.
Old 17th May 2008, 20:58   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by java.bullet View Post
My car's front passenger door had a rattling sound when car moves over rough road. Today I took to Lathangi and they fixed the issue. I am a real happy Lathangi customer till now. If they close down the service centre, it will be a big disappointment. Sales manager there told me that it is not yet confirmed whether they are moving out of HM. He is saying there is still a chance for them to continue Mitsubishi service.
Same thing he told me. There is a minor chance still.
But when I spoke to HM, they said there absolutely no chance. They are already in talk with some other interested parties.
Old 18th May 2008, 11:39   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sj_koova View Post
Same thing he told me. There is a minor chance still.
But when I spoke to HM, they said there absolutely no chance. They are already in talk with some other interested parties.
When i had talked to the sales guy , he blurted out dakshin has got the dealership. Cant be sure coz these guys are known to bluff the minute they open their mouths.
Old 8th October 2012, 00:21   #19

Re: 2800 KMs Cedia review

Hi, just saw the cedia select and was impressed. With a toss up between the City and Cedia, I am suddenly drifting to the cedia. What say all?
Old 30th October 2012, 17:11   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam&crank
Hi, just saw the cedia select and was impressed. With a toss up between the City and Cedia, I am suddenly drifting to the cedia. What say all?
Hi there,

Am in the same boat myself. Almost finalized on the Select, from Pethkar Motors in Pune. Final on-road is about 10.26 L.

Cheers,
R_S

PS: This was the only auto showroom in Pune to recognize TBHP stickers on my swift :-)
Old 30th October 2012, 17:28   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadie_swift View Post
Hi there,

Am in the same boat myself. Almost finalized on the Select, from Pethkar Motors in Pune. Final on-road is about 10.26 L.

Cheers,
R_S

PS: This was the only auto showroom in Pune to recognize TBHP stickers on my swift :-)
Nice!! Let us know when you are taking the delivery of your car at pune. Couple of us work in the same premises where pethkar motors (SB road) is situated.
Old 31st October 2012, 15:01   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadie_swift View Post
Hi there,

Cheers,
R_S

10.26 L is quite a lot for a Cedia, don't you think?
A couple of months ago, they had an ex-showroom price of 8 lacs or so.

Talk to the sales guy at J Williams as well. They might have a Sports edition at the older price.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks